House Insurance

mikeinkamala

Can anybody give me the name of a reputable Insurance Company or broker in order that I can buy house insurance for my house in Kamala.

I usually insure with Siam Commercial Bank but they have now changed the terms of what they will insure and I am not satisfied with what they are offering so hopefully I can get a better deal with another company.

Get in touch with Eric Dohlon (a broker). I do my house insurance through him and use Bangkok Insurance. Search his name on the Phuket forum and you should find details.

Bangkok Insurance suited me as it wasn't the cheapest but gave the best coverage for your money.

We use SCB the first policy was good cover and value, when it came up for renewal the bank manager showed me the conditions for renewal policy which has not the same and i was not happy with

He told me not to worry and he would renew the policy without me paying up front and i would not have to pay if i was not happy with it

When the policy came through it was the same cover as my first policy witch is excellent cover and good value for house and contents