Yorkies - British Foods

LennyW

Just a quick heads up to all the Brits that might be craving some foodstuffs from the UK.

Yorkies, the butcher shop, is opening a new shop just 5 doors down from where they are now on Chaiyapruek, on Thursday 23rd, they will be stocking UK foods, soups, sauces, gravy, teabags, biscuits etc. etc. and other hard to find foods from UK. Also if anybody has any suggestions as to what UK foods they would like to see them stock just go along to the shop and discuss it with them, they say they will try their best to accommodate.

• Like 1

Given that they are basically a butchers, do you think they would be willing to import British pork sausages? I've tried most of the sausages available here but none of them comes close to a Richmond pork sausage. I bring my own supply back with me whenever I go to the UK, but it would be great if you could buy them here, even at the usual 100%+ mark-up.

Given that they are basically a butchers, do you think they would be willing to import British pork sausages? I've tried most of the sausages available here but none of them comes close to a Richmond pork sausage. I bring my own supply back with me whenever I go to the UK, but it would be great if you could buy them here, even at the usual 100%+ mark-up.

They have said on their facebook page that they will be increaseing their frozen foods range too, i don't know if that means imported stuff or not, pop along tomorrow and find out. 5 doors down Chaiyapruek from their existing restaurant/butchers.