Pun Pun Breakfast And More....

kcore

That was a tender heart warming story. Wish there was a lot more of them. I am sure there is but people don't really talk much about them they just do.

Only had a meal once at Pun Pun and I was so looking forward to one of his breakfast's. Unfortunately as I was reading the menu I noticed beans and wieners. used to love them when I was a kid just cut the wieners in to little pieces and mix them with beans out of a can. Could not let a child hood favorite slip away. It was mighty tasty.

And the conversation was good. Live always off from there can you deliver.wai.gif

Pun Pun in Wat Suan Dok does delicious breakfasts, and lunches.

not the same one as you probably know.

Gonzo is one of Chiang Mai's nice guys. A few more like him and the world would be a better place. Never concerned with his own privations, Gonzo provides great food and great conversation for his friends and customers

. DaamNaam: you should be made to travel from Wat Suan Dok on your hands and knees and see how long it takes you!!

• Like 1

Gonzo is one of Chiang Mai's nice guys. A few more like him and the world would be a better place. Never concerned with his own privations, Gonzo provides great food and great conversation for his friends and customers

. DaamNaam: you should be made to travel from Wat Suan Dok on your hands and knees and see how long it takes you!!

Only ever heard of the veggie one at the temple, forgive my ignorance.

No need for the flaming though.wink.png

I concur with the OP.........great food.......great stories.........excellent company..........and for me it was fascinating to see someone that had created there own business and lifestyle over many years in CM.

I always have a twinge of jealousy when people talk about their experiences in CM 20 years ago.......never mind earlier.........as they must have seen a totally different CM from the one that is there now.

I'll be back for another breakfast Gonzo.

I concur with the OP.........great food.......great stories.........excellent company..........and for me it was fascinating to see someone that had created there own business and lifestyle over many years in CM.

I always have a twinge of jealousy when people talk about their experiences in CM 20 years ago.......never mind earlier.........as they must have seen a totally different CM from the one that is there now.

Thank you and will look forward to seeing you again...... Your visit should help us along the way to being more famous as THE Pun Pun has been here nearly 28 years, vs the couple year old famous vegetable one at Wat Suan Dok.

whistling.gif

Thank you and will look forward to seeing you again...... Your visit should help us along the way to being more famous as THE Pun Pun has been here nearly 28 years, vs the couple year old famous vegetable one at Wat Suan Dok.

whistling.gif

About 6 years I believe.

Taking the Thai's + farang's as the customer base, it is more famous, but that's not putting you down at all.

Jump in a Tuk Tuk or Songtel and ask for Ran Ahaan Pun Pun and see where you finish up.

Edited by uptheos

you need a big injection of humour, so dam naam serious every time. He is humouring you mate, not taking the pi$$

Never heard of it, must give it a try.

you need a big injection of humour, so dam naam serious every time. He is humouring you mate, not taking the pi$$

Side splittingly hilarious.

Gonzo-- Pls post address/directions.

post-566-0-81437600-1345512221_thumb.jpg

Google Maps

Thank you for that Tywais. Also WtFugarwe, if you would care to click on the yellow 'Pun Pun' Banner on the top of the CM Forum page, there is more info and another map offering directions to The Pun Pun.

Look forward to meeting you..... Please remember to ID yourself with your TV Screen name and you will receive a 10% discount on your 'check bin'

Thanks again for the interest.

G

From experience, PunPun Suan Dok tends to be frequented by ladies, whilst The Pun Pun has an ever lasting stream of real men eating good American food.

So Pun Pun Suan Dok is for hippy chicks and gay fellows and the Pun Pun on the river is for burly men?

41414_100001259716666_1706_n.jpg

From experience, PunPun Suan Dok tends to be frequented by ladies, whilst The Pun Pun has an ever lasting stream of real men eating good American food.

So Pun Pun Suan Dok is for hippy chicks and gay fellows and the Pun Pun on the river is for burly men?

Maybe, ...... lets keep it that way.. Would you feel comfortable eating a big breakfast in the midst of Burly Chicks????

But then again....... thin may be in, but fats where its at...

Shake-spear

whistling.gif

Bit sneaky of you taking pics of theblether from your CCTV camera mate! w00t.gif

Bit sneaky of you taking pics of theblether from your CCTV camera mate! w00t.gif

Sorry

Didn't mean to show you without your bra

wai.gif