Pun Pun Breakfast And More....

kcore

From experience, PunPun Suan Dok tends to be frequented by ladies, whilst The Pun Pun has an ever lasting stream of real men eating good American food.

So Pun Pun Suan Dok is for hippy chicks and gay fellows and the Pun Pun on the river is for burly men?

41414_100001259716666_1706_n.jpg

I'm not burly or a lady so where does a over weight older expat go to eat ?

No suggestions ?

Went to a few places this week for breakfast. Some have big signs open at 7 a.m. but are all locked up. Many plaes they talk about on TV open at 9 or 10 And by then I's starting to think about lunch already

Jeff ... go out and buy TGM bacon (TL/BC/Rimping), eggs (got some gigantic organics at Hang Dong today), a can of Aussie SPC baked beans at Makro and cook your own SUPERB brekky.

Of course, given opening times, you'll have to shop day before (except Makro), and by the time all items are accumulated it will be cheaper to go eat out! Have a sleep in ...... :)

No suggestions ?

Went to a few places this week for breakfast. Some have big signs open at 7 a.m. but are all locked up. Many plaes they talk about on TV open at 9 or 10 And by then I's starting to think about lunch already

Jeff ... go out and buy TGM bacon (TL/BC/Rimping), eggs (got some gigantic organics at Hang Dong today), a can of Aussie SPC baked beans at Makro and cook your own SUPERB brekky.

Of course, given opening times, you'll have to shop day before (except Makro), and by the time all items are accumulated it will be cheaper to go eat out! Have a sleep in ...... smile.png

No suggestions ?

Of course, given opening times, you'll have to shop day before (except Makro), and by the time all items are accumulated it will be cheaper to go eat out! Have a sleep in ...... smile.png

Brool\ks beans are generally Aussie beans too and a lot cheaper.

Why not just have a frioend round to share it...makes it worth buying too much.

No suggestions ?

Smoothie blues on Nimmenhymen and The Pub on Huay Kaew do good breakfasts.