Never Ending Story...

You're outta control wabbit ... er Klown.. Boss ... whoever you are! :D Meanwhile back in the jungle, the pink elephant kept dunking those little snouts under water, until Mama croc snapped, the woozy koala swung from the trees, the stoned lizard made it to shore and and.... :o

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So anyways - after a hard night's day - here I am again... all BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!! :D

You'll all miss me when I'm famous!!! :D:D

And so the story went ... the legend of Khall, Kayo, Kanwin ... and Old Croc.......... lived on forever, cos this is the NEVER ENDING STORY :o

• 2 weeks later...
Kan Win ......... hello? echo echo echo..........!!!!!!! I thought you said you were gonna be in here? and I was :D

Kaaaaaaaaaaaan Win......... Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuncle, where are you???? Come out, come out wherever you are!!!!

:D

Bump.......... :o

This is how you continue the story :D , I add that this is my imagination :D I write as I get the thought. :o

The story continues

I was now freezing so were the two that were waiting the bus finally arrived 15 minutes late, medium.jpgI paid my ticket for the train station, the journey was about 20 mins, I looked round at the other passengers not that there was many, they looked as if they were on a no where journey. two kids were asleep on there mothers breast she looked tired, well it was 9pm at night. The bus arrived at the train station,

large.jpgI got my ticket for the airport, the train had a stop right outside the airport so I was lucky not much messing about with transportation.

large.jpg:D

I went to the coffee shop

large.jpg

got a large mug of really hot coffee :D and a ham roll :D , as I moved away I something caught my eye :D it was the girl from the bus stop, looking flustered ,so me being me I went over and asked 'Sorry to ask but are you okay' She replied 'Well no I got my ticket but lost my change somehwere' :D I asked 'Did you want a drink' She started crying' I gave her some loose change enough for a drink and snack, She threw her arms round me and said 'Your a truly a good samaritan'.

large.jpg

To be continued

macb

TNES © will Khun-Tin-You :D

P.S. All Photos are my own work :D

And so it came to pass that the “Klazy Klown from Kan Known” now as KKKK OOOO (If you should see him BTW, in his briefs, you may “add(a)dress” (to) him as K.O.(in Pink Only if you please)) arrived back in the plaice and chips call EU (Elongated Union) …….

:o Off Topic to K.O. (Please say hello from me to your Mum & Dad) :D

Back to the Topic in hand………………… :D

With ThaiVisaDotCom latest pending author to this “TNES" may one well-come “Macb”, the “Strom in a Tea Cup” plus most renowned for “Lets take a coffee break” voted by our members, the one and only Oil Rigger in the Everlasting Story that has just finished with TLW’s ©

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...85401&st=15

THE END.

Farang Pub - fun, entertainment will never be like this again……….

large.jpg

What a shame butt, then again I have a very long tail to tell you about……………………… :D

And so tis’ was……………… :D .......................................................................

Edited by Kan Win

...brother, who was the black sheep of the herd and who started running towards the rail track where the rapid train Ayutthaya - Bangkok was approaching and nearly...

Fell into the River :-

large.jpg

but was suddenly stopped by this

large longhaired ox: a large longhaired ox that has long curved horns and is found both wild and domesticated on ThaiVisaDotCom. Native to: Tibetan highlands.

Latin name: Bos grunniens”

Named Khun…………………………

Who yakked about his trips to ……………………

(Nice to have to have you back :o BTW)

Edited by Kan Win

...to an island whose name he mumbled into his long "mane" so the little lamb couldn't understand it. However, scared by the appearance of the ox he turned around and escaped with a longtailboat surprisingly coming down the river right in time.

post-25680-1159965849_thumb.jpg

The little lamb thought:" I still Kan Win if I can safely make it to..."

Edited by Khun Yak

The little lamb thought:" I still Kan Win if I Kan safely make it to..."

The River Bank.

Alas, :D it was not to be as the “longtailboat” was not that one on the river, but on the high seas.

THE REAL Long Tail Boat that had to do a U-Turn

large.jpg

came around and saved the Black Sheep of the family.

Out of Nakon Nowhere the evil one came from the Everlasting story and said …………………… :o

Yours truly,

Kan Win

P.S. hope you do not mind, from a BMP file 4,453 kb to a JPG size 606kb

Out of Nakon Nowhere, the evil one came from the Everlasting story and said …………………… "we have replaced you, oh story-teller of Never Ending Story... from now on the plot will consist of the Ever-Lasting Story...." :D

NEVER EVER Will the story end with your evil plot said.... :o

Khun Yak is still after that Mystical “Kan” tink and yes if he is quick enough to catch it, “The Colonel” and his side kick “Kan Win” will see you all in their new play-ground …….called……….. :o

• 1 month later...

Khun Yak is still after that Mystical “Kan” tink and yes if he is quick enough to catch it, “The Colonel” and his side kick “Kan Win” will see you all in their new play-ground …….called……….. :D

The Three Word Story! " & "Why".

Meantime, “guardian” as bold as brass, kept his guard up in “The Three Word Story!” and “2long” did his bit on the “Why? " Fred as well.

Whilst we on the “Never Ending Story” did not dare to post, due to the fact that such prolific Members as above, posted, hence we kept our heads down. :D

Back to the plot (opps Story) :o

The Colonel and Kan Win............................. :D

merged into one super being as the sun's slaming rays (A big thanks to Clint who took this photo and to Simon for the one below) :o hit the...

Forehead of them both and equaling the One and Tony

medium.jpg

:D:D:D

Edited by Kan Win