Never Ending Story...

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and my "Dear Knees" is now a Mod on ThaiVisaDotKom said the Klown :o to which all held there breath in amazement, until, out of NakronNowhere came a big…………………

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

and my "Dear Knees" is now a Mod on ThaiVisaDotKom said the Klown :o to which all held there breath in amazement, until, out of NakronNowhere came a big…………………

Yours truly,

Pink elefant wearing dark sunnies. Stumbling onto the set of Never Ending Story, he said: "Holy ....

[='khall64au' date=2007-05-16 23:42:51' post='1306997='Kan Win' post='1302752' date='2007-05-14 19:49:11]and my "Dear Knees" is now a Mod on ThaiVisaDotKom said the Klown :o to which all held there breath in amazement, until, out of NakronNowhere came a big…………………

Yours truly,

Pink elefant wearing dark sunnies. Stumbling onto the set of Never Ending Story, he said: "Holy ....

wheres all the sun gone i will have to take off my sunnys and buy a brolly to keep me dry

because "the wet" had set in with a vengance. Elefants, clowns, Dear Knees and Kan tonese were awash with water and good humour ( and the occassional Singha). "One day" they mused "we will look back on days like these and ............"

='Old Croc' date='2007-05-17 12:09:23' post='1307738']

because "the wet" had set in with a vengance. Elefants, clowns, Dear Knees and Kan tonese were awash with water and good humour ( and the occassional Singha). "One day" they mused "we will look back on days like these and ............"

times were supposed to be the best of our lives, but the sinha has started to rot the brain and the liver which reminded the elefants to ask for that fried for tea