Never Ending Story...

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, man!! That's my record, I just bought that, man!!

"Ow, let go of my ear man.... I don't wanna go to school today!!"

- Cheech and Chong, The Wedding Album :D

Do you know who this is?!

No, who is this is?

:D

It's Dave.

Dave ain't here man..... :D:o

Hey, man!! That's my record, I just bought that, man!!

"Ow, let go of my ear man.... I don't wanna go to school today!!"

- Cheech and Chong, The Wedding Album :D

Do you know who this is?!

No, who is this is?

It's Dave.

Dave ain't here man..... :D:D

Dave's are always stoners. :o

:o:D:D

In the meantime, whilst we try to get our heads around the last few posts, The Colonel mentioned to Kan Win © in passing, <deleted> is all its all about……………… Kan being who he Kan be, turned around and said……………………………………… :D

“Tis must be that dreaded virus going around on ThaiVisaDotCom “ called……………………………… :D

TLW :D

:D:D:D

In the meantime, whilst we try to get our heads around the last few posts, The Colonel mentioned to Kan Win © in passing, <deleted> is all its all about……………… Kan being who he Kan be, turned around and said……………………………………… :D

“Tis must be that dreaded virus going around on ThaiVisaDotCom “ called……………………………… :D

TLW :D

Noooooooooooooooooooo.... don't even mention that Uncle. Bloody TLW indeed! This is TNES - GOT IT? :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
And the story thereby ende------- NNOOOOOOOH!!! Yelled Kayo, this STORY WILL NEVER DIE.... NEVER I TELL YA !!!!

Ye but your telly-punken die. :D

Lett-uce know once you are mobile.......... :o

Yep, it is Bumped up once again ……… :D

--------------------------------------------------------------

Now back to the Topic at Hand. :o

Where were we, ahhhhhhhhhh yes………………

Kan Win together with The Colonel jumped into a taxi

And asked the driver “ Do you squeek Dutch-Land” ?????

The Taxi Driver has driven all day long in the dreaded heat said “……………………………”

medium.jpg:D

Taxi drivers becoming more P.R. Minded?????

Thanks Kan... As always a smile... Nopt mobile, and won´t be for a while. Day 6 of recovery.

Day by day.

Dear UNCLE... zoomed through Khao Lak today (on hopefully my last Ranong trip per se)... the changes since we took a look at since the post-tsunami damage are phenomenal. Hope you can visit again soon and see for yourself?

Anyways, wondering if we can trade stories with the pink elephant guy about recovery and stuff - cos haven't heard a word out of him how the "lake people" are faring since their own confrontation with the 'forces that be".............. :o actually!

He came from out of the west. He was on a world tour, and planned to wow them everywhere, starting in Phuket. It was arranged , planned and put in motion. He was to appear before the faithful, the news was out! He was the news. He was the maverick. He was Brit!!

The sunset came. The faithful were tardy, but eventually arrived and became transfixed.

He lead them to the temple of the obscure ones, where the revellry transpired.

Most were pole axed by the magic of the night (maybe it was the sambucca). The revellrey extended to dawn and they again gathered on the beach to watch the sun's journey.

Unfortunately, the sun was rising behind them, out of view. So they wended their way......................

He came from out of the west. He was on a world tour, and planned to wow them everywhere, starting in Phuket. It was arranged , planned and put in motion. He was to appear before the faithful, the news was out! He was the news. He was the maverick. He was Brit!!

The sunset came. The faithful were tardy, but eventually arrived and became transfixed.

He lead them to the temple of the obscure ones, where the revellry transpired.

Most were pole axed by the magic of the night (maybe it was the sambucca). The revellrey extended to dawn and they again gathered on the beach to watch the sun's journey.

Unfortunately, the sun was rising behind them, out of view. So they wended their way......................

Well, kinda sorta but not really! Was more like - we arrived, we met, we drank on the rocks. The party moved on to more equitable surrounds. Katoeys came and went. We swang the poles - oblivious to their ridiculously unbelievable fake breasts. :D

The night wore on... in fact, the week wore on! Still the men were oblivious............. :D

Which thread are we in by the way?.... so next thing you know... Firefan & Britmaverick were .................. and then khall & Shell decided to........ but it was a little to ......... :D

:o

So to get back on track and what I have read - Melons are still in season, I presume?

Hey Khall - good for you to give it to em. When i come over in April i may potter over to Phucket and see you. In my mind i have a total rush of all phucketians running to the the Airport,boats etc. - Oh my God "its" arrived (the wild patsycat) save me!! But in normal times i am a really soft and purry thang...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
He knows not of that which thee speaketh. His authorness must now go to lunch, and the colonel will not return til tomorrow.

The Colonel came, he left ... with not a trace for his authorness. Perhaps on the morrow, he will come again?

• 2 weeks later...

Hic Hic

Alas, years keep on rolling along and another birthday has gone by. Beer and food was flowing and all enjoyed themselves. :D

large.jpg

Now back to the topic in hand:- :D

Walking through the jungle "The Colonel" noticed

large.jpg

Ell-ee-phats playing polo, but not being that interested as the Pink One (Alias K.O.) was far far away from all of us to see. :D

Kan Win mentioned to “The Colonel” “fancy a ride back then.. “The Colonel” with his now gammy left leg said “O.K. but, Kan I drive as my "Knees :D " is giving me porblem in that TNES © 'Fred'.”

So off we all went with “The Coloneldriving totally not sober as usual … :D ……….. AHHHHHHHHHHHH Yeeeeppppiiiii :D

large.jpg

And then suddenly “The Colonel” took a wong turning and Kan Win shouted some ting to him like ……………………………………………………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

large.jpg

……………………………………………………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. TNES © will Khun-tinue for ever and ever. :D

Happy Days :D

as the pink elephant picked himself out of the water, Polo stick and all, he shouted to all thge other changs,

"""C¨mon Changs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WATER POLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o """""""""""""""""

as the pink elephant picked himself out of the water, Polo stick and all, he shouted to all thge other changs,

"""C¨mon Changs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WATER POLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D """""""""""""""""

:o

errrrrrrrrrrrrrmmm

Pinky, Kan I play as well ??????????????? :D

large.jpg

How about us ?????

large.jpg

“Ohh,” said Kan Win to The Colonel

“If knot, well, lets be off on our way and find new green pastures somewhere else, shall we” ?????? :D

large.jpg

And with that, off they went on their merry way, until suddenly ……………………………………………………… :D

Suddenly aKan Colonel Announced, "By jove I must be getting ready... My road trip is coming along, and I´ll have to find out where and when I can get online so as to plan my trip appropriately---- God gosh, it feels good getting another year younger... :o "