Posted Images

:o I wish I could tell you debauched birthday stories,

Well... at your age, one can be forgiven for giving up the debauchery ! :D

totster :D

:D Shame on you Totster............. Rule no.1- NEVER, EVER grow old!!! :D

I agree... :D

totster :D

Happy BDAY Khall.............

I´ve been busy running around like a mad cow er... Chang on heat..... We also had our annual Holy Week celebrations here, and the town was flowing over, or overflowing with tourists. It was a good time to earn some rent.

I am now going to bed for a week.

Khall, lot´s of happy thoughts, just like Master Peter, and as you say, we never get old. ç

Happy BDAY Khall.............

I´ve been busy running around like a mad cow er... Chang on heat..... We also had our annual Holy Week celebrations here, and the town was flowing over, or overflowing with tourists. It was a good time to earn some rent.

I am now going to bed for a week.

Khall, lot´s of happy thoughts, just like Master Peter, and as you say, we never get old. ç

Easter sunday brings tourists there?

Just got up from a forty two hour slumber.

I´m all slumbered out.

On the split of a split shift right now, and can´t be bothered with much....

Hmprhg.... (Sic?)

The week was good, it is now over, the rains seem to be on their way, giving us all due fair warning.

Sorry Tots, for stealing your thunder (am sure you'll steal it back tho)!~! :D

I know guys - you have heard this all before- but I think I'm in love....... :D and it has nothing to do with the bedlam advice boys topic (shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!) cos I didn't ever think I could ever stand a chance. Sometimes, we never grow up - and I feel like such a teenager here, but I secretly, quietly admired someone from afar 'cos I never expected anything to eventuate. But, it kinda is... and I'm quietly delighted.

Soooooooooo, quietly, what advice do you give for my quiet, secret "getting to know the mysterious other"? :o

Start by saying "Hi, my name is..." Leave out the Slim Shady part though, might throw him off a bit. :D

:D You're taking the piss aren't you Bop? (Slim Shady?) Forget I asked.... :o

I was joking but not really. I am serious when I say just say Hi. Don't beat around the bush, you want it, go get it. :D

Bops said:

What??

I say:

I think she sang....

guantamero... hehe... guantamero... heyheya... guantanameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroooooooooooooooooooo ....................

I say aaaaaaaaaaa.............. guantameroooooooooooooo.................

Moving swiftly onwards,. ..........

Fictional characters that have stars on the hollywood walk of fame include....

include Bugs Bunny, Mickey Mouse,Woody Woodpecker, Winnie the Pooh, Donald Duck, Godzilla, Kermit the Frog, Lassie, The Rugrats, The Simpsons and Snow White.

Which is it for you....?

In a stunning lack of any intelliegence whatsoever, they forgot to give Roger a star. sURE, Give an overtall, long eared grey BUGger a star, but leave out poor Roger....

Roger Rabbit: Okay, nobody move! All right, you weasels, grab some sky or I let the judge have it. You heard me, I said drop it!

Jessica Rabbit: Roger, darling!

Roger Rabbit: That's right, my dear. I'd love to embrace you, but first, I have to satisfy my sense of moral outrage.

Judge Doom: Put that gun down, you buck-toothed fool!

Roger Rabbit: That's it, Doom. Give me another excuse to pop you full of lead. So you thought you could get away with it, didn't you? Ha! We toons may act idiotic, but we're not stupid. We demand justice. Why, the real meaning of the word probably hits you like a ton of bricks.

[a ton of bricks falls on Roger]

Jessica Rabbit: Roger! Roger, say something!

Roger Rabbit: Look, stars! Ready when you are, Raoul.

Seemed appropriate... Look I see stars! !!!

I´m off to go and get HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!.. Not really...I´ve got to find a way to get my fantastic new inventory/sales and costs control spreadsheets out of a laptop that no longer wishes to function.

With no money.

Any idea´s

I´m off to go and get HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!.. Not really...I´ve got to find a way to get my fantastic new inventory/sales and costs control spreadsheets out of a laptop that no longer wishes to function.

With no money.

Any idea´s

I think you would more success getting high. :o

With no money.

Any idea´s

TTttttt, er....., whats up doc...........?

Power leads all ok,? did you not backup your work to disc,? then go see in a net caf....?

redrus

*get hi.....! prob cheaper too...............lol

Edited by redrus

Good advice lads.... Only problem is, in order to get paid my last three and a half months of looking after the bar, getting shot at, stabbed, robbed, et al.... I need to present the somewhat dissapointing figures of those three months.

I can still get high for a day or so, but I need the cash to buy munchies.

PS: It´s all backed up on my wonderful 1 gb flash drive. The one I spent 100 dollars on in december. The one that has a problem connecting to any conceivable form of USB connection. Yes it´s under guarantee but it costs more to get it sent back than it would to buy a new one.

And I haven´t got the cash to buy a kit kat. .

Good advice lads.... Only problem is, in order to get paid my last three and a half months of looking after the bar, getting shot at, stabbed, robbed, et al.... I need to present the somewhat dissapointing figures of those three months.

PS: It´s all backed up on my wonderful 1 gb flash drive. The one I spent 100 dollars on in december. The one that has a problem connecting to any conceivable form of USB connection. Yes it´s under guarantee but it costs more to get it sent back than it would to buy a new one.

Dude, that sucks. :D I thought the stuff grew there? :o

Dude, that sucks. :D I thought the stuff grew there? :D

What Kash or Kit Kats..............? :o

redrus