Indonesian Tourist Locked Inside Haunted House In South Pattaya

Rimmer

Indonesian Tourist locked inside Haunted House in South Pattaya

PATTAYA:--An Indonesian Tourist fell asleep inside a Haunted House attraction in South Pattaya on Tuesday and was rescued by Police who were called in to investigate reports of someone trapped inside the attraction which had already been secured for the night.

Police went to the Ripley’s Haunted Adventure, located at the top floor of the Royal Garden Plaza, and eventually located the man who appeared dazed and confused. He told Police that as he went through a maze with mirrors, he began to feel dizzy and sat down. He then fell asleep and woke up to find he was trapped inside and called a friend at his Hotel who in-turn contacted the Police.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/60933/indonesian-tourist-locked-haunted-house-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-08-22

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Yep. To the unfortunate experience of the tourist, they are quite keen to bolt the doors as quickly as possible to keep the ghosts inside. Better safe than sorry thumbsup.gif .

Edited by Morakot

I don't think looking for customers still on the premises at closing is a Thai custom. I went to the bathroom 5 minutes before closing at the EMPORIUM DEPARTMENT store and when i came out all the lights were off and the escalators were shut off too. It took me about 45 minutes wandering around the dark floors trying to get to an exit before I got to the basement where a guard let me out. I wrote a letter and never heard from them. I could have shoplifted and they would never have known.

I don't think looking for customers still on the premises at closing is a Thai custom. I went to the bathroom 5 minutes before closing at the EMPORIUM DEPARTMENT store and when i came out all the lights were off and the escalators were shut off too. It took me about 45 minutes wandering around the dark floors trying to get to an exit before I got to the basement where a guard let me out. I wrote a letter and never heard from them. I could have shoplifted and they would never have known.

Obviously the store Management have not seen the movie Bad Santa ?

I'm certain in the wake of this embarrassing incident, that the management of the carnival attraction will in future put thorough procedures in effect to insure that a repeat of this never happens again! coffee1.gif

First step logically is to triple the entry fee for foreigners. :(

• Like 1