The Power Of Bamboo

sysardman

Try again

Thanks for that, did you buy it at one of the big stores or some other place?

Glad to see they fixed the problem, thought I was going to be in one of those 'pass the parcel' games, I was expecting to be sent to a hotline next and have to listen to 'Greensleeves' or some other mind numbing tunethumbsup.gif

Local Thai gardening shop. The bigger stores carry similar types, all aroung the same price. You can mix and spray or for more control use a watering can.

A mask and gloves are essential especially if using a spray application. For individual things like the bamboo maybe even find a way to drop some undiluted on the cut end.

Try again

Glad to see they fixed the problem, thought I was going to be in one of those 'pass the parcel' games, I was expecting to be sent to a hotline next and have to listen to 'Greensleeves' or some other mind numbing tunethumbsup.gif

Local Thai gardening shop. The bigger stores carry similar types, all aroung the same price. You can mix and spray or for more control use a watering can.

A mask and gloves are essential especially if using a spray application. For individual things like the bamboo maybe even find a way to drop some undiluted on the cut end.

OK many thanks again.

Try again

OK many thanks again.

Just showed your picture to neighbour, he knew it instantly 'Ah Rawap' or something to that effect so he may go for it. Cheers

OK many thanks again.

Just showed your picture to neighbour, he knew it instantly 'Ah Rawap' or something to that effect so he may go for it. Cheers

He also casually slipped in that where we're working is a notorious spot for cobra snakes and he proudly showed me his bite scars and the photos of his leg that was swollen to about twice the sizew00t.gif - I still love Thailand though