Wife Scamming My Money

retyrd

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just pack your bags and walk, life is too short and time is too precious to waste it on trying to get even etc. Put it down as a very very expensive lesson then get on and enjoy life.

That advice was given to me some five years ago, I did so and haven't looked back since.

Best advice I've ever been given.

• Like 1

It's any wonder that Thais have any respect at all for falangs when they see how easily some part with their money. The total stupidity of some falang with their money here just infuriates me. They give it away hand over fist and then start bleating about how they are getting ripped off. Som nom na. Wake up you bloody idiots, you probably worked hard for your money and yet you want to play Santa Claus.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 2

I think you have to look for a good girl next time.. I heard that in Pattaya's bars there are plenty of them crazy.gif

Failing that, you can have my wife as a mia noi. She would love to have a house. tongue.png

Edited by Semper

You are the man and the one who pays the bills. Why are letting her tell you the way it is. Take control of the relationship and tell her the way it is and the way it is going to be. And stick to your guns...do not back down on any issue. Sure, she will get angry and call you all kinds of things and want you to go. Walk away, don't call or contact her in any way. She needs to understand the deal and that you are in charge...you are the boss. When she starts to understand that you are a good thing in her life she will contact you. When she does, hold your ground 100%. You have to get her respect. Once you got her respect treat her well but be in charge of the relationship. If she is much younger than you you can be sure it is not true love but money that the relationship is about...thats ok as long as she makes you happy and takes care of your needs.

OP: You mention US$1k a month for the house payments. I assume you are referring to paying off the mortgage, so how did she get a mortgage from the bank in the first place and was able to pay off with her finances?

Edited by simple1

talk about a fool and his money,its about time the mods banned these tales of wo,my mrs.just read it and looked at me as if to say where did i go wrong,if the op wants some advice keep paying otherwise she will take you to the court of human rights.cheesy.gif

I agree. I think some literature should be handed out on arrival at BKK that points out the obvious pitfalls to those to dumb to know better. I always like that line from a Mink DeVille song...."(s)he tried to go straight, (s)he tried hard to learn, but what you gonna do when people beg to be burned"?

you guys can validate this for me that I am being scammed. I have been married for 1 year and my wife back and forth from USA to Thailand and I agree I would take care of payment for her house. $1000 per month while a course her family live there. This time she come back and her attitude change and now she is demanding monthly $1000 for house, $500 for her and $350 for mom. <deleted> and I see she talk to her ex many many times on Skype. She tell me she can thank him for negotiating a good deal for her and I already pay 250000 baht dowery and 10 baht gold and still owe 250000 and she wants to know when she gets it..F'n crazy. She is so stupid now I lose all respect for her and feel she just a prostitute and that the way she will be treated now. But of course not too much longer. I have my plan and if you guys have good idea shoot them off to me.

Get rid man she is F'n taking the piss ,,,,,get out now .......

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Make promises to give her more - Not directly, rather start suggesting that you think you ought to build a bigger house and perhaps buy some land to plant rubber trees on. Make a list of stuff you'll need, add a pick-up truck and tell her you think it a good idea to buy a pick-up truck for the house build/farm so that you don't have to pay someone else to haul your stuff.

Plant the seed of hope that there is going to be more money, nurture the green shoots of her greed, let it it grow to its full height and watch the expectation of the fruit being picked.

Then run.

And leave her to explain the failed expectations she's already told all her friends and family about.

Actually the spot on advise ......

you guys can validate this for me that I am being scammed. I have been married for 1 year and my wife back and forth from USA to Thailand and I agree I would take care of payment for her house. $1000 per month while a course her family live there. This time she come back and her attitude change and now she is demanding monthly $1000 for house, $500 for her and $350 for mom. <deleted> and I see she talk to her ex many many times on Skype. She tell me she can thank him for negotiating a good deal for her and I already pay 250000 baht dowery and 10 baht gold and still owe 250000 and she wants to know when she gets it..F'n crazy. She is so stupid now I lose all respect for her and feel she just a prostitute and that the way she will be treated now. But of course not too much longer. I have my plan and if you guys have good idea shoot them off to me.

Get rid man she is F'n taking the piss ,,,,,get out now .......

Stupid is as stupid does. Some people just beg to be burned.

Make promises to give her more - Not directly, rather start suggesting that you think you ought to build a bigger house and perhaps buy some land to plant rubber trees on. Make a list of stuff you'll need, add a pick-up truck and tell her you think it a good idea to buy a pick-up truck for the house build/farm so that you don't have to pay someone else to haul your stuff.

Plant the seed of hope that there is going to be more money, nurture the green shoots of her greed, let it it grow to its full height and watch the expectation of the fruit being picked.

Then run.

And leave her to explain the failed expectations she's already told all her friends and family about.

better yet, plant the seed, then have the family stump up a depisit for the truck, break ground on the house etc, then do a runner

This is most definitely the way to go my friend - remember, revenge is a dish best served cold

A good way to teach people about greed is to massively over-feed them.

Give her all your money even take out loans, remortgage your house.Give it all to her. That'll teach her.

Not a good idea, in divorce the debt is also split !!!

You paid nearly half a million baht to wed a divorced woman???cheesy.gif

According to her and her family you might as well have "sucker" tatooed on your forehead.

What did you expect?cheesy.gifblink.png

I agree with this, but that is past, go read the old gits post above. Just walk.

Let me tell you the story of the 3 sisters . . . Yes in Issan

First daughter married a Thai. No ring, small party, and 10,000 ($350 USD) Sin sod Still married

Eldest daughter was a teacher, had a son by prior marraige, Found a Expat to marry her, He paid about $10,000 USD sin sod and is expected to pay the family 5000 Bt a month ($ 165 USD) to help out Family thinks he the Dope of the family

Middle daughter who was married prior to a thai (young virgin she was) who paid 20,000 Bt. Sin Sod first time around

now with daughter to take care of, married an Expat at the government office. Sin sod paid ZERO, Monthy help paid ZERO Wedding party paid ZERO This husband quickly set thing straight, He helps the family as and when he see fit to do so and the need is there.

Not sure what the moral of the story is, but your story is way out of control ! What son in-law do you want to be ? the one they think is a DOPE or the one they respect

• Like 1

First daughter married a Thai. No ring, small party, and 10,000 ($350 USD) Sin sod Still married

Eldest daughter was a teacher, had a son by prior marraige, Found a Expat to marry her, He paid about $10,000 USD sin sod and is expected to pay the family 5000 Bt a month ($ 165 USD) to help out Family thinks he the Dope of the family

Middle daughter who was married prior to a thai (young virgin she was) who paid 20,000 Bt. Sin Sod first time around

now with daughter to take care of, married an Expat at the government office. Sin sod paid ZERO, Monthy help paid ZERO Wedding party paid ZERO This husband quickly set thing straight, He helps the family as and when he see fit to do so and the need is there.

Not sure what the moral of the story is, but your story is way out of control ! What son in-law do you want to be ? the one they think is a DOPE or the one they respect

Exactly

Hey, firstly. There is a club for what is happening to you, In fact they even have T shirts I think....HAHAHA. From from I have witnessed over the last 6+ years this is a common event and you are not alone.

Secondly, Pull the plug and move on. Wear the T shirt with pride and do not worry, about 20 more guys landed at Swampypoo airport just today that will sign up to the club very soon.

I wouldnt marry into that family if they thought he is a dope.

@ OP

1. was she a bar girl?
  2. Is the ex really an ex? have you seen the divorce certificate? Were they ever really married (doubt it)
  3. What kind of visa does she have for the US?

The new money most likely is for her husband back in Thailand. Want proof? Send her back to Thailand on a spurious mission (to buy 40 rai and find a builder to build a mansion) and have a mate on the same plane to follow her and see who meets her. Bet it is the ex in a loving embrace.

She is milking you dry, and there is a high chance that as soon as you are worth more dead than alive, your next trip to the land of smiles will not be so jolly.

I don't think it is a good idea to play silly buggers with her. Get her on a plane some how having delicately removed the US visa from her passport and wipe your feet of her. She might not kill you, but I bet her husband would. He's just spent a year or two knowing his wife is getting boned by you and all he gets for it is a bit of cash and the occasional bang from here when she is in town. Confront her if you feel you must, but effectively she will have nothing to lose then and Thai girls, especially hookers, are not exactly rational. Hide the knives and guns.

Then, with what is left of your estate, try the Philippines next time - lots of bar girls there who will take the rest of it from you in similar circumstances.

Hey, firstly. There is a club for what is happening to you, In fact they even have T shirts I think....HAHAHA. From from I have witnessed over the last 6+ years this is a common event and you are not alone.

Secondly, Pull the plug and move on. Wear the T shirt with pride and do not worry, about 20 more guys landed at Swampypoo airport just today that will sign up to the club very soon.

Yep, l've seen it too, a few times and the ladies in question now have nothing at all, lost the lot. One is scrounging in UK (lucky), another is poncing off her elderly mother. sad.png

Not trying to be nasty or awkward O/P but, if it was me (and it could have been once) the last thing I would do would be to splash it all over a forum like this. You just leave your self open to ridicule and a variety of courses of action to take, some quite daft IMO, whereas you probably have a fair idea as what you intend doing about the situation already.

I know it's anonymous, but you won't be left feeling any the better after reading some of the responses. Us lot on here don't seem to make very good agony aunts.

Dump her ASAP. You see what I mean?

Not trying to be nasty or awkward O/P but, if it was me (and it could have been once) the last thing I would do would be to splash it all over a forum like this. You just leave your self open to ridicule and a variety of courses of action to take, some quite daft IMO, whereas you probably have a fair idea as what you intend doing about the situation already.

I know it's anonymous, but you won't be left feeling any the better after reading some of the responses. Us lot on here don't seem to make very good agony aunts.

Think your wrong, why have a forum ? There could be a post that presses the right button for the OP, you don't know until you ask eh. wink.png
  • Like 1

First hint of getting a girl and she wanting me to pay a monthly fee would be the end of the relationship.

It boggles the mind how people can do it.

Sin Sod, you are suppose to get it back anyway. If the family ever altered it to them keeping the money, the sin sod would change to ZERO baht.

Think your wrong, why have a forum ? There could be a post that presses the right button for the OP, you don't know until you ask eh. wink.png

Fair do's. Not for me though.

First hint of getting a girl and she wanting me to pay a monthly fee would be the end of the relationship.

Sin Sod, you are suppose to get it back anyway. If the family ever altered it to them keeping the money, the sin sod would change to ZERO baht.

You would not know until after you have given it right ?

And as for a monthly stipend, what if she is not working or does not have her own business or is not a thai chinese descendant ?

Assuming it's not a troll the op has two ways to go.

Walk away after paying off and don't look back

Sit down and plan a revenge system that will only cause more mental anguish for himself and could lead to other things, this being Thailand.

The third option is to keep on being a doormat.

You would not know until after you have given it right ?

And as for a monthly stipend, what if she is not working or does not have her own business or is not a thai chinese descendant ?

"And as for a monthly stipend, what if she is not working or does not have her own business or is not a thai chinese descendant ?'

Then I would not consider her as worthy of dating never mind marriage, solution, move on to the next one until you meet one of the above.