Bangkok Bank (Singapore) To Bangkok Bank (Thailand)

Does anyone have any idea how much time it will take for a wire transfer from any Bangkok Bank branch

outside Thailand (For example there are ones in Indonesia, Singapore, HongKong) to an account of Banbgkok Bank in Thailand itself ?

Normally international wire transfers take 3 up to 5 businessdays but this is when it's NOT the same main bank

which is Bangkok Bank in this case.

I'd love to know your experience with wiring money between 2 branches in different countries to eachother.

I'm asking because it might be in the other account like instantly?

All depends on the funds transfer service provided by the Sending bank. Usually the sending bank will offer several levels of service (at a price) from same business day (i.e., send that day...doesn't necessary mean it will arrive same day) to 3 business days. Please note I said "business" day which means weekends and holidays (applicable to both countries) does not count. Personally, when I do a ACH transfer from the U.S. to Thailand it takes 1 to 3 business days depending on which of my banks I use. And with one bank whether I pay an extra charge for same business day transfer or just let it arrive in 3 business days at no extra charge.

electronic transfers should not take more than 2 days at the most from one bank to another bangkok bank.

I set up an account from Kasakorn Bang in Los Anglese Caifornia in the U.S. and to wire back and forth in either direction was 2 days and 3 at max.

Although it is much easer to set up an account with bangkok bank in New York and Kasakorn Bank in the U.S than it is here to open an initial bank, especially

sinice their ability to speak English in the year 2012/2555 is substandard to say the least.

Edited by jerrysteve

electronic transfers should not take more than 2 days at the most from one bank to another bangkok bank.

I set up an account from Kasakorn Bang in Los Anglese Caifornia in the U.S. and to wire back and forth in either direction was 2 days and 3 at max.

Although it is much easer to set up an account with bangkok bank in New York and Kasakorn Bank in the U.S than it is here to open an initial bank, especially

sinice their ability to speak English in the year 2012/2555 is substandard to say the least.

GO TO THAI BANKS HEAD OFFICE NOT TO ANY OF THEIR BRANCHES.

Thx folks, will let know this week abt it's speed. I heard there is also a BangkokBank in America? In NY.

International Banks become national banks meaning i.e. bangkok bank in USA is an American bank same all over the world therefore they are regulated under local rules.....