pigeonjake

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody hell you burst my bubble,,

and all this time i thought she was being loving and kind,,lol

now im a monkeys ass

555 I called mine Monkey Bum, and I got a smile, then a laugh when I explained I now know what it means.

@dansat

ive just seen your remark on another post about girls calling you darling,

stop being a complete p@@@k we all no what you mean, youll be one of the sad ones who go home with nothing, thats if you ever do live here,

like i said on the other post, if you run with the wolfs you will get bitten,

nothing posative to say then dont bother posting,

jake

I will never go home with nothing. I would never leave myself in that situation. Why ? Because I think with my rather large brain.

Put it this way, I would never married a girl who used to do a certain type of 'work' in my own country so why would I marry a girl who is in that same line of ' work' in another country. Ain't ever going to happen.

@dansat

stop being a complete p@@@k we all no what you mean, youll be one of the sad ones who go home with nothing, thats if you ever do live here,

jake

I will never go home with nothing. I would never leave myself in that situation. Why ? Because I think with my rather large brain.

Put it this way, I would never married a girl who used to do a certain type of 'work' in my own country so why would I marry a girl who is in that same line of ' work' in another country. Ain't ever going to happen.

Give it a rest, this is supposed to be a fun topic. saai.gif

• Like 2

LoveLaos

You seem to know more about what i think than I do so enlighten me. What did I mean ?

Can't be arsed wink.png

Listen as I said before I have said nothing to offend you in anyway.

I don't no what your wife did or didn't do before you met her. I am sorry if my comments touched a personal situation of yours.

You need help sad.png . Are you lonely? crying.gif

anyway to put a lighter note on it our 3rd baby was born today little girl, 2.9kilo had to be c,section but both mum and bay doing fine,

so when im finnished in scotland i can go back to my very happy life,

i know some will think i should be there but i still earn very good money, i wasnt there for the other 2 born, i was in brazil for the first and africa for the second,

so my DARLING has given me another little darling,

take care boys,,, jake

Congratulations on your new addition, Jake.

Hope you get back to see the family soon.

Thanks for starting an amusing thread (we need a lot more of this light-hearted stuff)............. Forgot to mention before, that every time I hear the beloved say "falang" I respond with "sapbarot"..... (not an original idea, but it works: slowly she is realising that I don't like "falang")

Remember to scrub up extra well by the time you get to Swampy!.... hair, nails, and wash behing your ears.... tongue.png

Edited by Rob8891
  • Like 1

anyway to put a lighter note on it our 3rd baby was born today little girl, 2.9kilo had to be c,section but both mum and bay doing fine,

so when im finished in scotland i can go back to my very happy life,

Congratulations Jake !

69060.gif

tell me about it, i couldnt beleive that she never mentioned the very big strawberry,,

she comes out with some belters,

but like i say i couldnt wish to meet a nicer caring person, and we laugh like there is no tomorow,

when i fell in one of the pig stys while cleaning out and was coverd in it, you should of seen her face, she had to get on the floor to laugh, she was laughing to much, im stood there driping in <deleted> and she,s howling, then yaks me because im striping off outside,,lol,

jake

Brilliant Jake! You have a rare and genuine ability to make people feel warm. I wish your good lady and yourself many congratulations on your new arrival. Safe trip back. Thanks for a nice post.

Edited by Baerboxer
  • Like 1

enjoy the strawberries! i love strawberries but its one of the few fruits that gone really wrong here

Yes here they are tasteless and picked before they have a chance to ripen.

However, they still expect the 'farang' price.cheesy.gif

Oh no! I love strawberries and I haven't tried them in Thailand yet! :(

LoveLaos

You seem to know more about what i think than I do so enlighten me. What did I mean ?

Can't be arsed wink.png

Listen as I said before I have said nothing to offend you in anyway.

I don't no what your wife did or didn't do before you met her. I am sorry if my comments touched a personal situation of yours.

You need help sad.png . Are you lonely? crying.gif

No I am not lonely, I was reading back over my past posts to see where I did say I was lonely. I couldn't find anything. Can you point out to me where I said I was lonely ?

As for needing help well.. I have no comment on that.. That's between me and my doctor ;)

@dansat, read this slowly.....ready......you were implying that the OP's girlfriend or any Thai lady who uses the word 'darling' is doing a certain kind of work (your words). Keep digging yourself out of the hole if you wish to entertain us further. coffee1.gif

LoveLaos

@dansat

jake

Put it this way, I would never married a girl who used to do a certain type of 'work' in my own country so why would I marry a girl who is in that same line of ' work' in another country.

@dansat, read this slowly.....ready......you were implying that the OP's girlfriend or any Thai lady who uses the word 'darling' is doing a certain kind of work (your words). Keep digging yourself out of the hole if you wish to entertain us further. coffee1.gif

LoveLaos

@dansat

jake

Put it this way, I would never married a girl who used to do a certain type of 'work' in my own country so why would I marry a girl who is in that same line of ' work' in another country.

Ok I read it slowly and I still can't make out what you are saying. Pretty much because it makes no sence !

In none of my posts have I ever said anything about what the OPs wife

Edited by dansat