Streetbomber

eezergood

Obviously selling like hot cakes, with the amount of feedback we have herewhistling.gif

Yeah, maybe so, and not my cup of tea, but at least they are trying something different. Always harder to achieve than critique, what are art critics, failed painters?

Actually the Tiger Streetbomber 150 doesn't look so bad, I have to agree if you look at the pictures Tiger publishes it looks less attractive. But with front and rear fender the scoot looks much better.

Seriously Tiger Motor should hire a professional photographer and let him shot some serious pictures of the Streetbomber 150. In real the scoot doesn't look so bad, okay it's not my style as it's clearly designed for the teenage market.

Marketing technical I'm not sure if trying to penetrate the Thai teenage market is a wise decision for Tiger, Thai teenagers are very high on brands – they eagerly pay good amounts of money for a fake motorcycle jacket because it's green and says Kawasaki while next to it the same green jacket hangs without Kawasaki costing about 60% less than the one with the logo's.

On the other hand Thai teenagers are not stupid, for example the Kawasaki KSR110 is very popular in Thailand, and the Sachs KickAss 125 being more powerful became quickly an alternative...

If Tiger plans to ride the Honda Zoomer-X marketing campaign they surely need to make sure it has better pictures and a marketing plan ready, one idea could be creating a drag racing class which includes the Honda Zoomer-X and Tiger Streetbomber 150...

Absolutely - marketing is everything.

(Though I like factory-trained mechanics at dealerships that stock parts, with only quality parts - bits, if you like - used in the original assembly, and carefully supervised assembly, with QC of the finished bike being the top priority. But then, I'm for the easy life.)

I hope everyone's aware that the 'Bomber' is an automatic? Isn't this Tiger's first? Sure wish that somebody (honest) would report!!!

I didn't know what the Honda Zoomer or Tiger streetbomber was until later on in this thread. The Zoomer is the Honda Ruckus in the U.S. It is an extremely cool scooter here. Like I would consider getting one, and I am a liter sportbike owner. When you see it in person, it really looks great. Even people who don't know what it is still look at it when its in a parking lot. There is a bunch of aftermarket support for it, so people can bump the displacement or do whatever. I would love to have a ruckus/zoomer in Thailand. I saw a pic of the Zoomer X. I don't like the looks so much. Do they have a regular zoomer for sale and how much?