Kia Dealer In Chiang Mai

masuk

Can anyone suggest who the KIA dealers might be in Chiang Mai? They're certainly not the easiest people to locate

I had a KIA in Australia for some years with no problems at all, and hopefully they are ok here too.

I know the locals prefer anything Japanese, but I can't fault anything Korean I've had.

Yontrakit sell Kia, Skoda, Pugs and Citroens. They are on the superhighway heading out of town on the left. 18 46 42 21N 99 01 40 49E will take you to their front door. You can see the place on Google earth Street View.

Yontrakit sell Kia, Skoda, Pugs and Citroens. They are on the superhighway heading out of town on the left. 18 46 42 21N 99 01 40 49E will take you to their front door. You can see the place on Google earth Street View.

Yontrakit Auto Center (Chiangmai)Print

• Address :
    3/3 Moo1 Superhighway Rd., Tambool Thasara, Ampher Muang, Chiangmai 50000

• Phone :
    +66-5311 6230-5

• Fax :
    +66-5311 6238

Edited by onthedarkside
email removed as per forum rules

Unless they are are assembling here may not be well priced with the taxes.

Funny the Kia Sorrento last year was 1.8 million here brand new, take off the badges, and most would have thought you had a 6+ million ML Benz [same body as the 2001 ML]

I do like the new Kia Soul, funky and different.and a lot cheaper than say a Skoda Yeti [sort of same size] or Citroen DS3 which is smaller.

Unless they are are assembling here may not be well priced with the taxes.

Funny the Kia Sorrento last year was 1.8 million here brand new, take off the badges, and most would have thought you had a 6+ million ML Benz [same body as the 2001 ML]

I do like the new Kia Soul, funky and different.and a lot cheaper than say a Skoda Yeti [sort of same size] or Citroen DS3 which is smaller.

This car sells in other countries for around 1 million THB with pretty decent options, or about 750k THB for the base model. So yeah... sounds like it is subject to quite a large tax here.

Thanks for the advice.

The newest Kia is somewhat larger than the 2008 model, which I really liked, with 5 doors, air con that pushed you back in the seat, never a problem. I bought this new in Oz for 512,000THB.

As you say, the taxman seems to be doing OK here.