One Year Drive Licence Renovel

jeanpierre

hi

i have one year diver licence valid until 2 nov 2012

can't come back to thai before 15 december hospital operation

what to do when i come back

do the whole thing over?

i will bring new international driver lic to make it easy

You can renew your license (without doing any test) after it expired less then 1 year.

If you go to the DLT you only have to do the reaction test, color test, depth test. And if you renew a 5 year license you also have to watch a video on Road Safety.

You can renew your license (without doing any test) after it expired less then 1 year.

If you go to the DLT you only have to do the reaction test, color test, depth test. And if you renew a 5 year license you also have to watch a video on Road Safety.

I did this last month when mine was a month overdue. Also for some reason the reaction tests were not being used so only did the colours and peripheral vision.

sorry its driver lic

If you already have a 1year Thai DL, why do you need your "international" license, its not required, so will not make anything easier

dl till 2 november i can come back to thai december

so past that data thats why i take a new international driver lic thailand you never know!!!

I did this last month when mine was a month overdue. Also for some reason the reaction tests were not being used so only did the colours and peripheral vision.

thanks but will take a international you never know

Really, as others have said, there is no need for you to bring an international licence. You have 1 years grace to renew your old licence. so a month or two is no problem at all.

I renewed mine 6 months after it expired with no problems.

Really, as others have said, there is no need for you to bring an international licence. You have 1 years grace to renew your old licence. so a month or two is no problem at all.

I renewed mine 6 months after it expired with no problems.

thanks for info

any way i take international drivers lic with me tit hihi