Just Want To Say Thanks

Dorothy1985

While I don't quite understand why my thread was closed prematurely, I am used to that by the way, premature that is, I would like to say a big thankyou for all the PM replies I received and looking forward to my Bangkok wedding.

I did not know there were so many cross dressers and trannies out there amongst ThaiVisa members.

I have found a new best man, not a trannie, but a very talented cross dresser that will be the life of the party, after me of course darlings.

We have a bus fitted out Priscilla Queen of the desert style, keep an eye out for it crossing the Thaksin bridge next saturday.

I hope you scrub up better than the original Priscilla crew........

post-132287-0-71405500-1346485394_thumb.

Anyway not knowing that there were a lot of cross dressers on TV, I did think there were a fair few who had "premature" issues coffee1.gif

Have a good day.......and no doubt some of the membership will be camped out on the bridge hoping to see you!!!

Anyway not knowing that there were a lot of cross dressers on TV, I did think there were a fair few who had "premature" issues coffee1.gif

Have a good day.......and no doubt some of the membership will be camped out on the bridge hoping to see you!!!

Now Blether, you are being mean and you know you are. Pricilla trannies were as good as Oz trannies get, a little respect please. Did you notice the number of views on that last Bisexual post, now lets be serious it wasn't all curiosity, I don't doubt the OPs numbers after that.

It seems you didn't listen to my post about Veet for men, you been rubbing that evil sh*t on your knob and <deleted>, bound to get you agitated?

Now Blether, you are being mean and you know you are. Pricilla trannies were as good as Oz trannies get, a little respect please. Did you notice the number of views on that last Bisexual post, now lets be serious it wasn't all curiosity, I don't doubt the OPs numbers after that.

It seems you didn't listen to my post about Veet for men, you been rubbing that evil sh*t on your knob and <deleted>, bound to get you agitated?

To be fair I could only read the first couple of pages of the veet post as I thought I was going to expire laughing........hysterical so it was. biggrin.png

We have a bus fitted out Priscilla Queen of the desert style, keep an eye out for it crossing the Thaksin bridge next saturday.

For those unfarmiliar with what is being mused to ...

One of the best lines of the movie was ...

Is it true when you were born, the doctor turned around and slapped your mother?

• Like 1

Thanks for the good wishes chaps.

Over the weekend I took delivery of my thigh high white leather boots, we are doing a traditional theme with a twist, they look and feel fabulous.

My new bestest man looks delicious in white leather.

He made me promise to never mention his name on here, but I can tease. He is quite a well known member it seems after some research.

Onwards and upwards darlings.

Thanks for the good wishes chaps.

Over the weekend I took delivery of my thigh high white leather boots, we are doing a traditional theme with a twist, they look and feel fabulous.

My new bestest man looks delicious in white leather.

He made me promise to never mention his name on here, but I can tease. He is quite a well known member it seems after some research.

Onwards and upwards darlings.

We all look forward to the photos (identifying faces removed of course)

• Like 2

It's been and gone.

The groom ran off with the best man on the wedding night.

Now I am married but have nobody beside me.

So sad crying.gif to read.

Maybe you need a canine companion to lift your spirits ... we are so easy to love wub.png

Now ... you can give your dog a bone, but I go Wacko for Schmackos ... w00t.gif

• Like 2

I do like a good schmack.

In fact that is what I am going to do, go out tonight and get roaring drunk. Then find me a man to schmack me silly.

Anyone here on TV would like to volunteer?

Big hands get preference.

Would you be wearing your thigh high white leather boots??? licklips.gif

coffee1.gif , wheres JT to sort this out. coffee1.gif

Why JT? Don't you have the confidence in yourself to handle such an issue???tongue.png I think I could with my 6 feet whistling.gif Too bad I will only arrive in one week and thus, can not go out with Dorothy tonight...

Why JT? Don't you have the confidence in yourself to handle such an issue???tongue.png I think I could with my 6 feet whistling.gif Too bad I will only arrive in one week and thus, can not go out with Dorothy tonight...

Nooooooo, and l have only two feet. smile.png How many dicks have you got ? WOW, Six feet. whistling.gifthumbsup.gif

Nooooooo, and l have only two feet. smile.png How many dicks have you got ? WOW, Six feet. whistling.gifthumbsup.gif

She only asked me how tall I am giggle.gif