A Suggestion (Ok More Of A Complaint) About Classifieds

cmsally

I normally don't like to complain about trivial things, but anyway can't be only be me noticing this surely!?

This is specifically about Chiang Mai classifieds but could apply to others (haven't looked in any detail outside the CM classifieds.)

They used to be quite useful , a second hand car, dog for adoption, computer bits, coffee machines, etc etc

But now all you get are pages and pages of house adverts. I don't mind the odd house to look at. Not of use to me but occasionally have friends visiting etc. but these are obviously agents listing with advert after advert with ref. numbers etc.

Of course if its boring then I don't have to look at it and that's what I end up doing.

Anyway just thought you might like to know that lists of rentals/sales by agents might be driving away a lot of people who use the classifieds (or as in my case - used to use them).

Isn't there some way the agents can be limited in order to bring back a bit of variety. to the classifieds?

You could always tailor your search to the specific categories that you prefer to browse.

And perhaps take a moment to think that these adverts might actually draw many thousands of viewers who are interested in their content and might actually be serious buyers as opposed to browsers who are bored and looking for random variety in their otherwise dull lives!!

Just sayin like!!thumbsup.gif

Edited by LennyW