Tv Members

kennedy

Don't knock it.... I seem to remember that some of the best sleep I ever had was in statistics lectures.... 2nd best was definitely reading theblether's l o o o o n g post. lol

An enjoyable thread, with people playing nicely.... thumbsup.gif ..... I even caught myself liking two of Pseudolus's posts whistling.gif

Nothing wrong with that old chap - something in the air today obviously. Firstly, I put up a list that included Samaramadingdong or what ever his name is and subnuromantic saying they get my goat, and Nek Minit, they are clicking like on things I say, and post their agreement, and low and behold, I find a post or two from them which is passable as well. I can't see any nastiness in this thread at all. Love is in the air I guess.

I think that's because half the posts have been expunged.

I was planning a holiday anyway...

SC

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha......a common misconception.

Remember the like system only started in January so members such as Transam have a huge volume of posts that were in place before the like system was introduced....which leads me to me favourite saying.....

" There are three kinds of lies, lies, damned lies and statistics".

So as you were saying about likes???? coffee1.gif

and the "likes" or greens or whatever they were called from the previous system were carried over.

otherwise how would you explain that TA is carrying over likes from 2010?

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__3733167

Yes I'm aware of that, just as you are aware of the controversy surrounding the green system, I have no doubt you vented your opinion on the matter under one of your previous incarnations on Thaivisa.

Anyway, do you intend to ever add positive content to the forum or are you content to miserably snipe from the sidelines? smile.png

But then, how are you aware of that controversy of the previous rating system and the incarnations of other members, since it was also looong before you signed up ? ( under your current username that is)

That will be because I am extraordinarily intelligent, insightful......and hansum.

Oh, possibly helped by the fact that I read all the threads commenting about the launch of the Like system when it was announced in January......during which I learned about the previous system and how it folded due to abuse by certain individuals.

I'm good at reading topics you know coffee1.gif

ps.......I'm also very charismatic and effervescent too.

Just sayin'

Edited by theblether

Aha......a common misconception.

Remember "the like system only started in January" so members such as Transam have a huge volume of posts that were in place before the like system was introduced....which leads me to me favourite saying.....

" There are three kinds of lies, lies, damned lies and statistics".

So as you were saying about likes???? coffee1.gif

and the "likes" or greens or whatever they were called from the previous system were carried over.

otherwise how would you explain that TA is carrying over likes from 2010?

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__3733167

Yes I'm aware of that, just as you are aware of the controversy surrounding the green system, I have no doubt you vented your opinion on the matter under one of your previous incarnations on Thaivisa.

Anyway, do you intend to ever add positive content to the forum or are you content to miserably snipe from the sidelines? smile.png

im not certain why pointing out a hole in one of your blanket statements is negative. the like system did not only start in January. it started almost 2 years ago. you omitted to mention that.

No it didn't.......over to you. smile.png

Fine mate you have the last word. I cannot be bothered to bicker over something that can be easily verified by anyone who wishes to look.

Like system started here....http://www.thaivisa....age__hl__ likes

Oh look at that........the Like system started on 3 January 2012. coffee1.gif

The present like system started in 2012. There was a previous system which allowed the equivalent of likes and also dislikes. It didn't last long but it was a couple of years ago.

Fine mate you have the last word. I cannot be bothered to bicker over something that can be easily verified by anyone who wishes to look.

Like system started here....http://www.thaivisa....age__hl__ likes

Oh look at that........the Like system started on 3 January 2012. coffee1.gif

The present like system started in 2012. There was a previous system which allowed the equivalent of likes and also dislikes. It didn't last long but it was a couple of years ago.

It begs the question....how does tinfoilhat know about that then? huh.png

its all pigshite to me,

im not botherd if people like me or not, i enjoy coming on the forum and having a bit of craic with the lads, and if i can help anyone along the way then thats even better,

there is a lot of bickering on here, but sometimes the craic is great, even with the bickering and even the bickering can be part of the craic,

just enjoy the forum for what it is,

jake,,, 459posts and 200 likes yipeeeeeeee

edit 201 likes,, you only have to post that you have a new baby daughter born,,,1st sept and you get plenty of likes,,,cheesy.gifwai.gif

Edited by pigeonjake
  • Like 1

its all pigshite to me,

im not botherd if people like me or not, i enjoy coming on the forum and having a bit of craic with the lads, and if i can help anyone along the way then thats even better,

there is a lot of bickering on here, but sometimes the craic is great, even with the bickering and even the bickering can be part of the craic,

just enjoy the forum for what it is,

jake,,, 459posts and 200 likes yipeeeeeeee

edit 201 likes,, you only have to post that you have a new baby daughter born,,,1st sept and you get plenty of likes,,,cheesy.gifwai.gif

Dam_n I feel so used. lol....I don't suppose I can retrospectively post the birth(s?) of the grandchildren, can I????

Only 77 posts to date but 51 likes..... not a bad ratio....Fate now duly tempted, so I guess I'll be in for a slapping soon! Tv is quite addictive, which in itself is worrying... but like you said, often good craic.

Edited by Rob8891

Indeed smile.png

Oh, possibly helped by the fact that I read all the threads commenting about the launch of the Like system when it was announced in January......during which I learned about the previous system and how it folded due to abuse by certain individuals.

Edited by tinfoilhat

Indeed smile.png

You must be one busy man... rolleyes.gif

Indeed smile.png

You must be one busy man... rolleyes.gif

I'm impressed with this poster's diligence and research capabilities. Probably working with a MNC on an expat package and a hiso....yes....rolleyes.gif .....Chinese/Thai wife.

• Like 1