Creepy Thai Doctor Fined By Police For Filming Nurses Using Ladies Restroom

webfact

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a small penalty? OMG I'm telling you , this <deleted>*ker will do this again.

Such a small penalty? OMG I'm telling you , this <deleted>*ker will do this again.

Your talking about 2 cases of beer.

Is the the penalty for a hidden camera only 1,000 baht. If so then I'll just keep quiet.

But the doctor has no name.

Wow, 1000 Baht! Bet that really made him wince.

I got fined twice this amount for a late 90 day report.

Who decides on appropriate fines for oversights vs. this kind of professional misconduct? If this happened in Europe he would be in serious trouble.

But admit that being in overstay in this coutry is a much more serious crime here in Thailand than filming peeing nurses in their toilets... You can end in jail for overstay, not for filming peeing nurses...

Thailand could become the hub for creepy doctors I am sure most Dr in Europe US etc could afford Bt1000 for a quick gander at some nurse’s **** come to Thailand before the crackdown starts

Edited by sbk
keep it clean
  • Like 1

....1000 baht....wow, I'm sure he learned his lesson.....

(One would think that such deviant behavior, from someone in such a position of trust, should be dealt with more harshly)

...how about publishing his name so we don't put any of our loved ones at risk of being compromised.....

sad.pngHow would you like your wife or daughter in an examination room with his mentally disturbed perverted individual who seems to have the continued backing and support of the Thai government hospitals. The hospital however acknowledges that sexual violations have occurred by this doctor? Source Seriously think about that.

The hospital has set up an “committee” to investigate. These rarely come to anything in Thailand. sad.png

Edited by jcw

Remind me again, about the perv who filmed two of the members of the girl band "Four Mod" showering together.

Didn't he get prison time for his secret camera stunt, and a frantic police search using all available resourses, and an expedited court case?

A very valid point. What authority do the police have to extract their tea money for such an offence? Surely this should have been brought before a judge, with the ultimate potential of the perpetrator being struck off....!!

In some countries he would face prison time and be struck off the medical register. A $30 AUD fine is ridiculous, 1/2 dozen beers he will make ten times that selling the videos to all the other sicko's. Unless the BIB have already claimed copyright.

Edited by chooka

Who decides on appropriate fines for oversights vs. this kind of professional misconduct? If this happened in Europe he would be in serious trouble.

When you guys are waking up?this is NOT Europe - great fully

When you guys are waking up?this is NOT Europe - great fully

Oooooooooooooh, got your camera ready eh. laugh.png

you get fined 2000 baht for a cigarette butt if you're a foreigner, but 1000 baht for this kind of obscene behavior if you're Thai? The face is long gone, nothing to lose here.

This has nothing to do with faces.

You can be fined 2000 baht for being caught with a cigarette butt, but only 1000 baht for looking at a nurse`s butt.

Similarities arise when nurses butts also become an additive habit. Trust me, I know what I`m saying; I`m a doctor.

Edited by Beetlejuice

You would thing after getting through med school a doctor would know what was under a female skirt. Still I guess with tick the box exams it could happen.

You can simply buy your degrees in Thailand for the right price.

Seems my previous warn has gone unheeded and I had to delete another unfunny post.

As a woman I don't find this funny, I find it a disgusting invasion of privacy and one you would probably also find not funny if it were your wife or daughter being spied on this way. Show some human empathy people.

• Like 2

Seems my previous warn has gone unheeded and I had to delete another unfunny post.

As a woman I don't find this funny, I find it a disgusting invasion of privacy and one you would probably also find not funny if it were your wife or daughter being spied on this way. Show some human empathy people.

Perhaps it is an unsavory topic. sad.png

One may wonder how some of our worthy gentlemen posters would feel if a friend pointed out a youtube clip and asked 'does your wife know you posed?'

What is a joke is not the crime it`s self, but of the perpetrator only being given a 1000 baht token fine. So it`s obvious that the authorities don`t take these offences seriously and are of low order in their list of crimes.

A friend who once worked at a large women’s and men’s clothing store in San Francisco, told me that during the late 1970s the store went through a period of having a spate of shop lifting by staff and customers and were losing 1000s of dollars per year due to the thefts.

So the management decided to take some positive action and installed hidden cameras and recorders in the changing rooms, toilets and elevators so they could watch everybody, anywhere at all times. Even most of the staff was unaware of what was taking place. This went on for 2 or more years until finally an electrical contractor that was hired to fix a lighting problem in one of the fitting rooms discovered a spy camera located above a ceiling tile. He reported the matter to the police and the press, and then the whole matter was exposed and made public. As in the hospital case, the store was only given an ostensible fine and warned to behave and not do it again and then all forgotten within a week.

Since then, I have never been convinced that this practice of spying on us in private places out in public such as stores, sports centres and hospitals has ceased and desisted. We never really know who is watching and recording us at anytime when we are away from home or where these recordings end up? And especially these days as the new technology is practically undetectable.

My point is, that in this day and age, we never know who’s watching.

The story shows the total disrepect that Thailand has for the female population. What the guy did is disgusting but what is even worse is the attitude of the authorities towards his conduct. The issuing of a meager token fine and simply moving him on to another hunting ground is beyond belief. Women in Thailand are treated as 2nd class citizens. How many men have wives and 1 or 2 girlfriends on the side that even the wives know about and simply accept as the norm. How many women are in positions of authority such as sitting on court benches, holding senior police and military positions. The women in the police and military appear to be treated simply as personal assistants to the general and tea ladies not actually holding any form of command or involved in decision making.

Yes some will say the the P.M is a woman and that is true but before you attack me ask yourself, were you one of the knockers on previous posts that say she is simply a puppet for her brother.

Edited by softgeorge

1,000 baht fine for perversely and deliberately filming nurses using the tiolet

meanwhile

10,000,000 baht for an accidental 65-minute mobile phone service interruption

????????????????????

Edited by Keesters

I know of a doctor in the UK who did the same thing in a female shower cubicle. He was struck off the medical register.

Rightly so. This fine is a disgrace.

Agree, it is an outrage.

1 . Is there an equivalent body, Like the Geneneral Medical Council in the UK and elsewhere that monitors and sets standards for medical practitionars?. And 2. deal with allegations of medical malpractice and negligence.?

As far as most immature men are concerned, not only is this acceptable, its also a good idea and where can one find the tapes?

This guy, along with all abusers should be named, defamed, blamed, shamed and then banned from practicing medicine for EVER!

Also the test that they did that confirmed that he has mental issues should be given out to the population on a fortnightly basis, if they are deemed a danger to society they should remain under house arrest.

and think of all those private security companies that will benefit.

there are far too many mad peopel permitted to mingle amongst the rest of us and essentially we are at their mercy or lack thereof.