Home Theatre Equipment

scudman

I need a new AVR for my home. I would like a Harman Kardon but can't seem to locate any retailers here on Phuket. Power Buy in Bangkok has them but not Power Buy in Phuket. Odd. Phuket Directory was no help. Anyone run across HK while shopping electronics? Thanks

Why would you want HK? They bought out JBL years ago. I still like JBL speakers but I would want better amps to drive them. JBL Professional equipment uses Crown Amplifiers, both of which I have used since the early 1970. Back to your question. There is, or was a place I think on the second floor of Central that has JBL and Denon gear. There is also a shop in Phuket town that has some Bose, which I don't care for much and some other higher end gear. Can't remember the name of the shop though. Here's all I could find: http://www.phuketbranches.com/italy/authorized-dealer/bose-hi-hi/loc-index.htm

Numsang HIFI 61-63 Ratsada Rd., Tarat Yai, Amphoe Mueang, Phuket 83000 Tel. (076) 219-406, Fax. (076) 220-127 Open 9.30 am.- 8.00 pm. (Closed Sunday)

Numsang HIFI 44 Pang-nga Rd., Muang, Phuket Tel. (076) 211-603 Open 9.30 am.- 8.00 pm. (Closed Sunday)

Official Harmon Kardon and Bose dealer.

Good sales and service and they know their stuff.

I think the top store is now closed and into the big store.

Numsang HIFI 61-63 Ratsada Rd., Tarat Yai, Amphoe Mueang, Phuket 83000 Tel. (076) 219-406, Fax. (076) 220-127 Open 9.30 am.- 8.00 pm. (Closed Sunday)

Numsang HIFI 44 Pang-nga Rd., Muang, Phuket Tel. (076) 211-603 Open 9.30 am.- 8.00 pm. (Closed Sunday)

Official Harmon Kardon and Bose dealer.

Good sales and service and they know their stuff.

I think the top store is now closed and into the big store.

Thanks. I will give them a visit.