Who Will Be The First To Go?

rgs2001uk

Zola at watford. you run through the prem EVERYONE knows ultimately

If I was having a bet, I would have my main bet on Sam Alladyce at 10/1, with Harry lurking!!

I would then have savers on Di Matteo at 25/1 and old Red nose at 100/1. ( the bet is NOT who gets sacked, but next manager to lose his job)

zola outside the prem , app watford look SHITTE. Big sam shown big time nous egettin carrol in and the golgerbs will buy him, sams sound. it could be madness sackin any manager early in the season 4 me there none that a t m look likely, but thats footie, 4 games ,a spankijng at home, beaten away, crowd turning the world suddenly looks a v v different colour.

In the Premiership, I'd go for AVB if things carry on. Kenny Rodgers at least has embarrassment on his side - namely the absentee Landlords SURELY would be too ashamed to stitch him up, blame him and then sack him all in one season.

Sparky at QPR - realistically, he doesn't operate under the same weight of expectation or scrutiny as AVB does at Spurs.

So AVB for me, in January.

In the Premiership, I'd go for AVB if things carry on. Kenny Rodgers at least has embarrassment on his side - namely the absentee Landlords SURELY would be too ashamed to stitch him up, blame him and then sack him all in one season.

Sparky at QPR - realistically, he doesn't operate under the same weight of expectation or scrutiny as AVB does at Spurs.

Villas-Boas is at Spurs for the long haul. The only pressure he's under is coming from vile media hacks associated with wobbly chops which everyone at the club knew would be the case and a minority of season ticket holders that booed the team and should be ashamed of themselves. This small element of whingers used to regularily boo any poor result when Redknapp was in charge.

The press would like nothing more than to see the new younger breed of manager fail. Theres also nothing wrong with Rodgers although new decent owners would help

Edited by carmine

Villas-Boas is at Spurs for the long haul. The only pressure he's under is coming from vile media hacks associated with wobbly chops which everyone at the club knew would be the case and a minority of season ticket holders that booed the team and should be ashamed of themselves. This small element of whingers used to regularily boo any poor result when Redknapp was in charge.

The press would like nothing more than to see the new younger breed of manager fail. Theres also nothing wrong with Rodgers although new decent owners would help

I take your points, but that's my prediction of who'll get it first, when and why. Not do they deserve it.

Whilst not being the Spurs thread, I am interested in which journalists and papers you think Redknapp is influencing, and how.

AVB has not exactly started off well, but not sure if Spuds will get rid of him quick. I think he's great for the job, and hope he continues with his current form.

Hughes also hasn't set the world on fire, and can't see Fernandes spending the sort of money he has and settling for a poor return.

The other one who might struggle is Chris Hughton.

AVB is there for the long haul cheesy.gif you mean he would like to be! you do talk some trash Carmine he will be gone this season because he is not a strong enough character for the Premier League nevere mind his tactics are not what Spuds like yourself want.

AVB is there for the long haul cheesy.gif you mean he would like to be! you do talk some trash Carmine he will be gone this season because he is not a strong enough character for the Premier League nevere mind his tactics are not what Spuds like yourself want.

I believe AVB is up for Taxtics evasion !!

• Like 2

Rogers gone by end october, rafa the messiah back - you heard it here first.

that other sound you just heard was Stevie wetting himself from the excitement cheesy.gif

I know you jest James but the whole Rodgers situation is very unpredictable. They could well sack him and bring in the cliched "safe pair of hands" even though they have not supported him correctly.

Benitez, as you well know would never work for Werner and henry due to their striking resemblance in behaviour to the past owners.

Big Mick McCarthy's yer man! ohmy.png

• Like 1

If I was having a bet, I would have my main bet on Sam Alladyce at 10/1, with Harry lurking!!

I would then have savers on Di Matteo at 25/1 and old Red nose at 100/1. ( the bet is NOT who gets sacked, but next manager to lose his job)

zola outside the prem , app watford look SHITTE. Big sam shown big time nous egettin carrol in and the golgerbs will buy him, sams sound. it could be madness sackin any manager early in the season 4 me there none that a t m look likely, but thats footie, 4 games ,a spankijng at home, beaten away, crowd turning the world suddenly looks a v v different colour.

Just wondering how many beers one needs to imbibe to unscramble this. biggrin.png

Rogers gone by end october, rafa the messiah back - you heard it here first.

that other sound you just heard was Stevie wetting himself from the excitement cheesy.gif

I know you jest James but the whole Rodgers situation is very unpredictable. They could well sack him and bring in the cliched "safe pair of hands" even though they have not supported him correctly.

Benitez, as you well know would never work for Werner and henry due to their striking resemblance in behaviour to the past owners.

Big Mick McCarthy's yer man! ohmy.png

I reckon Rodgers would have to go on a seriously bad run to be sacked, at the moment he doesn't look like the bad guy in this.

The board and owners do, after KOing KK and with the distinctive stench of Texas drifting towards Boston they'd be wise to actually stick by something they have said they'll do and that is give the manager time.

Otherwise they may aswell create a sitcom called Anfield Road, and let the whole world laugh together if they already aren't. Wait a minute Sept 16 "Being Liverpool" maybe it's the pilot blink.png

Just wondering how many beers one needs to imbibe to unscramble this. biggrin.png

Dont go near Twitter or Facebook Rix - d all wrt d <deleted> like dis. Call me an old fart but ... No, just call me an old fartbiggrin.png

PS My money is on Hughes

Edited by SantiSuk

Dont go near Twitter or Facebook Rix - d all wrt d <deleted> like dis. Call me an old fart but ... No, just call me an old fartbiggrin.png

I never have and if what you say is true, i never will. Guess i must be an old fart too! One more for the club. Better start brushing up on my Steely Dan trivia. biggrin.png

Early doors , hopefully

all will get it together and be successful But IF you had to make punt right at this moment , Lambert wouldn't be far off the top,

followed by rodgers, as some one said clearly on a yellow And if vb doesnt get spurs playing somewhere near their potential,

quite amusing why he didn't get the burnley job!!! and that defence sorted out by jan, he could well follow.

i think it'll be a club with delusions of grandeur. so nigel adkins at saints with a side bet on hughes.

Southampton have had to play both Manchester teams and narrowly lost. Much as I'd like to see them implode, I don't think they will.

AVB fits your theory though.

i think it'll be a club with delusions of grandeur. so nigel adkins at saints with a side bet on hughes.

Southampton have had to play both Manchester teams and narrowly lost. Much as I'd like to see them implode, I don't think they will.

AVB fits your theory though.

What theory is that?