Looking For Hgh (Human Growth Hormone)

rmicheald

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before offering any definitive advice can I take it that your nationality is Acromegalian ?

If you are going to use big words you should know the meaning so you don't sound like a total idiot... Acromegalian in NOT a nationality. Acromegalia is a medical condition.

So, I don't know if you were trying to impress people, be a smart ass or what, but you came off as a total idiot.

Before offering any definitive advice can I take it that your nationality is Acromegalian ?

If you are going to use big words you should know the meaning so you don't sound like a total idiot... Acromegalian in NOT a nationality. Acromegalia is a medical condition.

So, I don't know if you were trying to impress people, be a smart ass or what, but you came off as a total idiot.

The fact that you thought that I thought that Acromegaly was a nationality raises a questions not just about your intelligence but also our sense of humor !.

The fact that you thought that I thought that Acromegaly was a nationality raises a questions not just about your intelligence but also our sense of humor !.

Too funny.

Too funny.

I'm gonna have to watch my back the next time I take a holiday in Anencephalus!

Rajab, if it helps, JD Pharmacy near Soi Diamond on the second rd has what you are looking for.

My concern was always how it was stored and transported to get there, and it's expensive. You may want to consider importing direct.

Hope this helps.

micheald:

I'm sorry if I made you angry. I was trying to be funny rather than unkind.sad.pngviolin.gif

Hormones of any kind should not be taken unless they have been obtained through a doctors prescription.

It's most unlikely that you would be able to get it legally in any country without a prescription.

Many of the bodily changes that take place in adults,from taking HGH or Somatatrophin, are irreversible.

This includes not only the characteristics that you want to enhance but possibly some that you don't.

Leave it alone and stick to the gym.

I hope the OP realises that there is a very large copy market for HGH and as the poster above already mentioned,storage and transportation of the product is a big issue.

It is very easily wasted and this is not detectable, so it can be a big investment for something unusable.

Rajab, if it helps, JD Pharmacy near Soi Diamond on the second rd has what you are looking for.

My concern was always how it was stored and transported to get there, and it's expensive. You may want to consider importing direct.

Hope this helps.

This thread gets more amusing the longer it goes on. I'm not human so I have no need for it!

Hope this helps.

This thread gets more amusing the longer it goes on. I'm not human so I have no need for it!

My bad. My post was meant for the OP.

And jbrain is correct, a lot of fake stuff...probably more chance of fake or spoilt GH that real.

I think that everybody who even thinks about taking HGH / Somatropin without a need based on a medical condition is just plain stupid...

google for the side effects and you should be scared off even thinking about taking it...

and if you HAVE a medical condition, you will get prescription from your doc and instruction where to get it and will not need to ask for pharmacies who sell it (illegally in what ever quality and condition and copy state)...

side effects from smoking and excessive drinking aren't so pleasant in the long run but it seems plenty still indulge happily whistling.gif

So what? Do you see your post as a good argument NOT to warn off about the really really nasty side effects of HGH?

Besides there is one big difference... smokers and drinkers very often are addicts and need help to get OFF the drug... the OP obviously seeks help to get ON the drug...

I think that everybody who even thinks about taking HGH / Somatropin without a need based on a medical condition is just plain stupid...

google for the side effects and you should be scared off even thinking about taking it...

and if you HAVE a medical condition, you will get prescription from your doc and instruction where to get it and will not need to ask for pharmacies who sell it (illegally in what ever quality and condition and copy state)...

Thanks for your advice Doctor. I'll keep that in mind.

side effects from smoking and excessive drinking aren't so pleasant in the long run but it seems plenty still indulge happily whistling.gif

So what? Do you see your post as a good argument NOT to warn off about the really really nasty side effects of HGH?

Besides there is one big difference... smokers and drinkers very often are addicts and need help to get OFF the drug... the OP obviously seeks help to get ON the drug...

well a sports doctor back home told me HGH wasn't dangerous at all as long as you don't go overboard on the dosage. 5iu/day won't kill you... but of course it's not healthy in the long run tongue.png

did not want to sound lecturing, just my 5 cents about that subject... at the end of the day, it's everybody's personal choice whether to poison the body or not, no matter what drug it is (and yes, fags and alcohol included...)

well a sports doctor back home told me HGH wasn't dangerous at all as long as you don't go overboard on the dosage. 5iu/day won't kill you... but of course it's not healthy in the long run tongue.png

sports doc's who consult cycling and other pro's about taking doping stuff tell them the same... who cares when they die of heart attacks once their career is over...

did not want to sound lecturing, just my 5 cents about that subject... at the end of the day, it's everybody's personal choice whether to poison the body or not, no matter what drug it is (and yes, fags and alcohol included...)

Agreed,f you don't want advice don't seek it.

Everyone has the right to make an informed choice and that includes choosing to disregard good advice if that's their wish.

Agreed,f you don't want advice don't seek it.

Everyone has the right to make an informed choice and that includes choosing to disregard good advice if that's their wish.

I wasn't seeking advice.

I was giving advice on a question posted.

I appreciate Swiss's concern and his position, and he is correct. He is also correct that anything I put in my body is my choice.

Who are you again? And what do you want?

Edited by DLock

Hope this helps.

We do not approve of people whose name translates to fornicārī Camelus dromedarius ac Capra aegagrus

You may have outwitted many on this forum.

...but I find that rather funny.

Hope this helps.

We do not approve of people whose name translates to fornicārī Camelus dromedarius ac Capra aegagrus

You'll love this one: " bonum concumbere cum toleranti camelus melior est quam malus iocus a praeiudicatis brutus"