Female Police Officer Draws Her Gun In Dispute With Chevrolet Dealer

Rimmer

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW....gives you great insight into how the minds of BiB work...a simple commerical dispute and firearms are pulled and these people are suppose to serve and protect a population, this incident should be enough for BiB concerned to be kicked out of the police force

Not sure BiB is strictly correct heresmile.png

LBIB ???????

Can you imagine what would happen if an armed police officer did that in UK or Europe? I suspect pulling a gun on someone then waving it at a crowd of people would get you a jail sentence.

You are right, I cannot remember something like that in my lovely Austria and sure not with a lady,

but many time I look Austrian Internet news sites, I recognize that Policeman of our

finest shot-killed somebody unlawfully, most conflicts in relationships, but not only! They not only waving with the gun.

Seldom somewhere only angels.whistling.gif

How can they actually afford a 1.2 Mill. car ?

I hope they are both former police officers now !!

They have to accept that cars repaired after accidents are never the same as they was before, but that they have to claim insurance companies and the poor craftmanship !

(i got full insurance paid out after an accident, it took more then 5 months and it was still not made properly, so the insurance company paid out the full sum and sold the car)

Maybe i was lucky !!

Thats a load of crap to say a repaired car is NEVER the same again------- a good mechanic with a good w/shop will turn out a good as new job if he has pride in his work.Trouble here is finding a good mechanic whose w/shop contains more than a screwdriver and a hammer----- and of course the corrution factor of putting some s/hand or cheap substitute part instead of an expensive genuine makers part. Anyway who said it was a $m1.2 car---oh yea thats right--you did!!!!!

Seems from the video that she had good reason to be pissed and I say good on her for trying to stop these maggots. At least someone with authority carrying a gun might get something done.

Anyone have her number?

Well, I have had my share of emotions with customer service in this country, but I never wished nor hoped of resolving the issue with a gun.

Still, it is refreshing to read that my views are shared at times by the locals; customer service in this country is deplorable. Although she overreacted, in my views, it is refreshing to see this issue being addressed even in this manner. I do think that her overreaction muddled the possibility of customer service being the focus. Too bad.

I guess it is a problem with telling her to "go home" if she doesn't like the Thai way of things, eh?

Lotsa talk, lotsa posts, but what is happening at the current time?

Has she been suspended, has she been dismissed, has she been charged, has anyone seen a high ranking police figure having a talk with her.... Is she in jail, or away on holiday???? been a couple days now ...... how about a factual and true update somebody.

Lotsa talk, lotsa posts, but what is happening at the current time?

Has she been suspended, has she been dismissed, has she been charged, has anyone seen a high ranking police figure having a talk with her.... Is she in jail, or away on holiday???? been a couple days now ...... how about a factual and true update somebody.

She might be in heavy negotiation with the dealership. She wants the full options package.

And now God Forbid they'll both be promoted out of harms way to a desk Job. From where the Captain will probably rise to Commissioner of Police.

I wonder if she knew that demanding with menace is a crime?

I've not bought a car in Thailand but have bought 2 scooters. Both the dealers were fine until the money was paid then the service stopped.

I think because Thai's do not replace their cars or scooters very often, the dealers are not bothered about after sales service

Edited by Rimmer
Font

If she isn't a police officer then where is the story of her arrest for impersonating a police officer, brandishing a weapon, and other charges relating to this incident. The man, perhaps a real police officer, is an accomplise to the crimes that were committed. Shouldn't be too dificult to locate them and make the arrests. After all, it was their car and it can't be to hard to get there names and address.

I hope the news media will be coming up with the follow up stories on how this plays out.

Edited by aguy30

"quote" Soutpeel

Mate stop watching so many movies...for reference, I carried a Glock-17 as concealed weapon for many years in particular country I lived in and did use it in "anger" on more than one occasion, so please dont start trying to preach to me the world would be a better place wherein everyone runs waving their .357's.

Soutpeel, you sound a bit wacky to me. Are you trying to present an example why guns should be banned?

In car dealerships there are usually a couple employees that have concealed weapons usually the manager or head salesman.

Sounds like you have been watching far too many "B" grade movies and can't make the distinction from real life.

I believe you embellished my post a tad my friend. I did not suggest "the world would be a better place wherein everyone runs waving their .357's". You suggested that all firearms should be taken from everyone. And then followed with a sinde remark about the poster possibly being from the US. The second admendment to the US Constitution guarantees its citizens the right to bare arms.

I was simply stating that for protection in the home a hand gun should be available. And you are correct the 357 is a little heavy but not that heavy for certain ladies.

As you requested here is an actual/real case with the outcome although with a shotgun.

Pimay1,

If safety is your concern, its far safer not to have a gun. There were over 6oo accidental shooting deaths in the United States, and over 15,500 shooting injuries. Though I admit the overall trend is heading down. So, in 100 years or so, the number of times having a gun in the home actually protects someone may roughly equal the number of people who accidently kill themselves or a family member.