Thai Visa Today

Soph

This forum is the biggest and busiest I have ever seen and any question regarding anything to do with Thailand is usually answered withing 30 minutes.

I think what my friend means is that some days the topics are better than others, I suppose it depends what you're after.

Some are after inormation some are after discussion and others like to get stuck into a good catfight. Was it another boring day at work Soph? :D:D

Yes Uma, that particular day was another boring day at work. Unlike today which has been anything but boring, but that is another story completely.

Anyway, I do have quite a low boredom threshold unfortunately, which is often quite a bad thing actually :o

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello honey I'm home................ :D I went sailing for 4 days, partieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed every night. Got up in the mornin at day-ish break to do it all over again! Oh boy, it's such hard work.

PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!! :D

But it's all over now :o (thank goodness!) My knees are sunburned and my wardrobe is DIRTY!!!! :D

But it's all over now :o (thank goodness!) My knees are sunburned and my wardrobe is DIRTY!!!! :D

Are you sure it's sunburn on the knees and not friction burn ? :D

totster :D

Totster, you can't say things like that.

Seeing as you have though, is it Khall.....? :D

redrus