Unable To Take 'no' As The Answer.

pattayadingo

Of course the girl has a right to refuse, some guys are just too repulsive to take. Even money cant make it all go away. But the guys think they are so handsome because that is what they are told by everyone while paying for it they start to believe its them not the money.

What does being repulsive have to do with it? Ever consider that the girl is already being provided for financially by her boyfriend, therefore has no need to short time any guy, repulsive or handsome. She may also have a sense of loyalty, believe it or not, some do.

Of course some do, but in general they don't work in a bar. In that kind of environment girls can get corrupted easy. But its easier to say no against a ugly guy then a a handsome one. I think its easier for you to say no to a ugly girl then a to a miss universe.

That is a really interesting question. What are you attracted to? Goddess or Not the Goddess. As a result of my first three marriages I am scared of beauty queens and avoid them like the plague. Then there is that old song, “Never make a pretty woman your wife.”

I agree with you there but for a one night stand id like a pretty woman. For a relation i want a good woman who likes doing stuff like swimming diving ect. Not a girl too affraid to get a tan or break a nail.

• Like 1

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately there are some who believe all Thai women are game and refuse to believe otherwise, sad fact. sad.png Tell her to quietly go to the bathroom so management and others can't see/hear her and make a phone call to the BF. Suspect a few minutes later things could get interesting. wink.png

The boyfriend works as a driver and is often away.

I do believe she would rather not cause any trouble either. She works in this bar because it is close to their condo and also a small, unassuming bar with no music. Have to admit I have never seen one of the women bar fined in over a year of going there.

I i considered her a friend then i would speak to the guy myself, failing that, do what Tywais said.

I am not sure it is my place to step in and do that. It could make things awkward as it is a regular haunt of mine to go for a chat to people.

As I said in reply to Tywais post, it is a quiet unassuming place with no music. More a place for a quiet drink and to be able to chat.

Unfortunately there are some who believe all Thai women are game and refuse to believe otherwise, sad fact. sad.png Tell her to quietly go to the bathroom so management and others can't see/hear her and make a phone call to the BF. Suspect a few minutes later things could get interesting. wink.png

Nobody likes to see two 75yr olds fighting though

laugh.png

I think it is up your friend to take action herself. Clearly the guy isn't listening, so the management should say something. Or as someone suggested her BF. Really her BF should be the one 'defending her honour'. She should put one of those actions into effect.

The OP hasn't clarified if the bar operates a bar fine system.

He doesn't appear to be talking about all Thai women, just one girl working in a hooker bar in Pattaya.

Anyway, even a hooker has the right to say no, if she doesn't like the look of a guy.

But if I remember correctly PD does like to make posts about Pattaya hookers that refuse customers so I'm thinking 'hidden motive' for making these posts. A bit of self-delusion maybe.

I have often been in bars where I actually talk to the staff and get to know them, not like some who seem to look upon all the staff as pieces of meat to be bought / hired for the night.

Not ALL places have women who are bar fine-able believe it or not. You can often find women who are happy to be earning money for their families These places do exist all over Thailand.

• Like 1

Not ALL places have women who are bar fine-able believe it or not. You can often find women who are happy to be earning money for their families These places do exist all over Thailand.

I've found that Thai women who are not bar fine-able (aka not prostitutes) would not enter an establishment that operates a bar fine system, let alone work in such a place. Whether or not any girl who works in such a place would go home with any customer is a completely different discussion.

PS

Bit of personal advice here PD, these girls are not your friends, no matter how friendly they appear or how much you talk to them, you are a customer, they are working.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

laugh.png

Assaulting each other with canes and walkers it would not be a pretty sight. But i doubt it would be a prolonged fight stamina wise biggrin.png

I i considered her a friend then i would speak to the guy myself, failing that, do what Tywais said.

I am not sure it is my place to step in and do that. It could make things awkward as it is a regular haunt of mine to go for a chat to people.

As I said in reply to Tywais post, it is a quiet unassuming place with no music. More a place for a quiet drink and to be able to chat.

As the wise man says; when the going gets tough, the tough get going.

One lesson I`ve learned in Thailand, is to keep a low profile, keep my head down and don`t get involved, especially with other peoples problems. You stick your nose in at your own risk and discretion. If you end up creating problems for yourself with people or getting your head smashed in, who`s going to compensate you or give a dam?

The lady has a choice, she can leave and seek some other type of job, avoiding the bar scene altogether if she`s not cut out for that kind of work.

Good advice here, or what else would you prefer to hear?

Edited by Beetlejuice

Of course the girl has a right to refuse, some guys are just too repulsive to take. Even money cant make it all go away. But the guys think they are so handsome because that is what they are told by everyone while paying for it they start to believe its them not the money.

What does being repulsive have to do with it? Ever consider that the girl is already being provided for financially by her boyfriend, therefore has no need to short time any guy, repulsive or handsome. She may also have a sense of loyalty, believe it or not, some do.

Thank you. Someone else who can appreciate that :)

some people here they cannot see that not every woman working in a bar is a hooker.

I agree, probably not every girl working in a bar is a hooker, but every girl working in a hooker bar probably is.

This isn't rocket science.

Easy to see what sort of bar it is ....... "Hi, does this bar operate a bar fine system?"

Then there is no doubt what sort of girls you will find in that bar.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

some people here they cannot see that not every woman working in a bar is a hooker.

I agree, probably not every girl working in a bar is a hooker, but every girl working in a hooker bar probably is.

This isn't rocket science.

Easy to see what sort of bar it is ....... "Hi, does this bar operate a bar fine system?"

Then there is no doubt what sort of girls you will find in that bar.

Seems like it is 'rocket science' for some people.

I understand that Thai's do not like to be impolite and will try to avoid it. If she can understand for herself that sometimes when dealing with Farangs, being Impolite is sometimes the best and only answer.

In a case such as above, if she looked the customer in the eye and simply said "fuc_k Off", he would get the message clearly.

Edited by I Like Thai

I understand that Thai's do not like to be impolite and will try to avoid it. If she can understand for herself that sometimes when dealing with Farangs, being Impolite is sometimes the best and only answer.

In a case such as above, if she looked the customer in the eye and simply said "fuc_k Off", he would get the message clearly.

Are we talking about a woman who works in a bar in Pattaya?

• Like 1

She should work somewhere else, a place that doesn't have bar fines. She is basically working in a take away brothel, there are always going to be guys that are rude because they think she is just playing hard to get to increase the price.

I am talking about any woman that is receiving uninvited and unwanted advances from a farang man that is incapable of taking a polite refusal.

• Like 2

I am talking about any woman that is receiving uninvited and unwanted advances from a farang man that is incapable of taking a polite refusal.

I think CMK was suggesting

That we are all surprised she didn't beat him unconscious with a pool cue, as that's the way 'that sort of girl' usually deals with 'that sort of situation'.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

She should talk to the boss of the bar. He should have a quiet word with his customer and tell him to lay off if he wants to keep him coming to the bar or throw him out straight away. A bar boss who does not support his workers and customers in problems is not worth having.

She should talk to the boss of the bar. He should have a quiet word with his customer and tell him to lay off if he wants to keep him coming to the bar or throw him out straight away. A bar boss who does not support his workers and customers in problems is not worth having.

I suspect when the bar owner finds one of his/her staff refusing to collect bar fines for him/her.

The girl will be sacked and replaced by a more enthusiastic worker.

But your idea of the bar owner offending a paying customer could also work.

Tell her to look him straight in the eyes and say "<deleted> off" some people dont get it and in a situation like this i dont understand the guy. BGs and taxis in thailand are similar; you may not get the one you want, but there is always one available to you.

Speak to the boss.

Its their responsibility to sort this kind of issue.

Failing that get another job.

yes, , have a talk with the boss ,and offer pay boss 1000 bht bar fine ,

and pay bar girl 200-3000 bht for a , STime . one hour .

money talks in los,

everybody happy , many sure .

coffee1.gif

Edited by elliss

If a bar owner takes bar fines he is a pimp...he should should protect his girls. If he does not allow them to say no he is a trafficker engaged in forced prostitution and deserves nothing but contempt.

Edited by harrry

Again the inference is to tar ALL of the women with the same brush. That is sad IMHO.

I think CMK was suggesting

That we are all surprised she didn't beat him unconscious with a pool cue, as that's the way 'that sort of girl' usually deals with 'that sort of situation'.

But she is not 'that sort of girl'.

I already said she is an unassuming woman who would rather avoid trouble.

Where does age come into this,or is it just an opportunity for you to voice your predjudiced opinion?

Anyway, he was wrong. Loads of us would enjoy it, two auld fellas going zimmer to zimmer, until they wheeze their false teeth out...

SC

• Like 1