Std Testing Pattaya

silentnine

Hi Guys

have a friend coming out next week

he has a long time girlfriend who he thinks has been in the village when he has not been here (she may well of been)

he wants to take her to test for , as he puts it everything. things that come to mind are hiv/clamidia/gonerea/hpv(genital warts) .. i do not know myself the full list of what someone could mean by everything. but anything that comes under the std umbrella i guess

i understand why he wants to do this as he had drippy dick after his last trip and he does not play the field.

he does not want to embarrass her by dragging her into a clinic if he does not have to but i suspect the full tests need more than a urine sample and blood would be a bit hard to get without her knowing.

he also wants thew results to be given to him not her .. mm .. his money but her test might be hard i know.

can anyone recommend where he should take her for correct results at a reasonable price. heard so many tales that girls can just buy a clear result without even taking the tests

• Like 1

This cannot be tested without her consent. So the only sound advise is to have a sit down with her (not you, your friend) in private and discuss this open minded. If this is not possible, I am tempted to challenge whether they are ready for a relationship.

Your friend should talk to his girl and say that he has had a medical problem since they were together last time and he wants to be tested. Ask her to accompany him - nothing more, but once inside the clinic, just drop the question nicely to see if she will do the same tests. If she says no, he should drop the girl. Continue with his own tests and get cured, then pick a better girl........

edited to say "your friend" -- not "you" whistling.gif

Edited by jpinx

To test for STD is not an unusual request among Thai couples, the big hospitals even sale Pre-Marrage Packages...

I would tell her upfront and not if in the Hospital. Gonorrhea is easy to cure. If she refuses to take the test, time to look for another party.

I think it has nothing to do with better or good girl... Most clever girls on the game know symptoms of Gonorrhea, Herpes Genitalis or whatever and can easily name the appropriate medication.

A country girl maybe running around with an infection for years, because she just don't know.... Quintessence, good girls have almost the same risk if they know just a few bad boys.

Yes, he should tell her that he is serious about the relation and wants to do a pre-marriage testing for both of them to make sure that they are in best health... and any hospital in Pattaya offers these tests, like Pattaya memorial or BKK Pattaya...

If she refuses, he knows where he stands...

If he had the dripping problem last time, why didn't he take care of both of them last time. Then all he has to do now is ask her to go back for a "make sure" check up.

btw Condoms are an item he might want to think about

"drippy dick after his last trip" so he had it on his return to his homeland not here

Dont take her to the hospital and put her on the spot, how degrading. Just talk to her, say that you are serious, you want to get a check for both of you so you can be safe, make it seem its about both of you not just about her, if your basically saying its about her she will translate it into you thinks shes dirty and just a working lady etc.

Blood test at the hospital. I suppose if you or your friend wants this test in the first place you dont trust them so the relationship is probably on a path to nowhere anyway.

Drippy dick? How old are we?

Poster 4 mentioned gonorrhea being easy to cure. I wonder for how much longer. Below is from the American Centre for Disease Control (Its a major US gov agency in case you don't know)

"We're slowly losing our ability to fight gonorrhea, a common sexually transmitted disease. Increasingly, gonorrhea is proving resistant to even the strongest forms of antibiotics. That means we may not be far from a time where some cases of gonorrhea can't be treated."

Good luck to all you Pattaya mongers when/if that happens. Harry

I can thoroughly recommend and has latest eqipment for tests etc and fair prices:

Clinical Lifecare Laboratory

Provides laboratory Diagnostic Blood Testing (provides results in a full written report)

247/59 Moo 10 Pattaya Third Road (South Pattaya going toward Bali Hai Pier - before overpass)

Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi

Phone: 038 488 048 or 081 481 7180 or 086 812 9397 Fax: 038 488 048

See:

http://lifecare.siam2web.com/

• Like 1

Dont take her to the hospital and put her on the spot, how degrading. Just talk to her, say that you are serious, you want to get a check for both of you so you can be safe, make it seem its about both of you not just about her, if your basically saying its about her she will translate it into you thinks shes dirty and just a working lady etc.

Blood test at the hospital. I suppose if you or your friend wants this test in the first place you dont trust them so the relationship is probably on a path to nowhere anyway.

how old .. both in our late 40's .. as in my friend and I.the girl in question is younger than my eldest daughter but each to there own. i'm from the UK and he is from texas USA and we both refer to it as drippy dick biggrin.png

is that enough info as i may just have some photos on my computer of the drippy bit but think the mods might ban me for posting lol

if you have ever had this particular ailment you would most likely call it that yourself as it is a literal symptom.. i myself had it 5 years ago and walked into a soi bukuow clinic knowing the required medication and just requested a shot in the bum.

by coincidence the same shot cleared a toenail fungus problem i had had for years !

agree with you about degrading ... will tell him to make it a mutual thing as its a better idea and the price on the other posters link makes it a viable option

Edited by silentnine

I can thoroughly recommend and has latest eqipment for tests etc and fair prices:

Clinical Lifecare Laboratory

Provides laboratory Diagnostic Blood Testing (provides results in a full written report)

247/59 Moo 10 Pattaya Third Road (South Pattaya going toward Bali Hai Pier - before overpass)

Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi

Phone: 038 488 048 or 081 481 7180 or 086 812 9397 Fax: 038 488 048

See:

http://lifecare.siam2web.com/

great info .. and good prices ,, will pass it forward. thanks +1

I have used Clinical Lifecare Laboratory and they are top notch BUT in a situation like this I would recommend the pre-marital testing that is offered at Pattaya International Hospital ( sorry I don't like BHP and Memorial). If done as a package it would entitle them the opportunity to have the results discussed by a doctor together, which would be preferred by the OP's "friend"

Not forgetting if she has had sex in the few days before meeting together (probable), use condom for a week or so then test
HIV shows positive only about three months after infection. There are also tests that detect the virus directly but they are much more expensive and not sure whether they are available in pattaya.

sent from my Android phone

• Like 1

I get HIV tests every 6 months and I don't even play the field. They have been 700 baht at BPH in the past. You can also ask them to check for "everything" at the same time but I know they have to sent the blood cultures away to the lab for everything.

Yes don't start a relationship out with deception and lies. Just simply tell her (your friend) that they should both be tested before continuing into a LTR.

Thais know all about this and there is nothing embarrassing or degrading about it.

I get HIV tests every 6 months and I don't even play the field. They have been 700 baht at BPH in the past. You can also ask them to check for "everything" at the same time but I know they have to sent the blood cultures away to the lab for everything.

Yes don't start a relationship out with deception and lies. Just simply tell her (your friend) that they should both be tested before continuing into a LTR.

Thais know all about this and there is nothing embarrassing or degrading about it.

True, but to me insisting that the results be given to him, and not to the woman who's been tested, is degrading and says a lot about the relationship they have!

True, but to me insisting that the results be given to him, and not to the woman who's been tested, is degrading and says a lot about the relationship they have!

They won't give him the tests anyways. Just they both go in and pick up the results together and look at each others. It's not rocket scientry.

I had the clap within 1 week of being here (schoolboy error) trip to bangkok hospital 2 hours later I was coming out tail between legs after being given the evil eyes from the nurse and being asked why was I so stupid haha. Injection in the bum and antibiotics 1 week later I was fine. 1 month later I got it again, although I had been safe and I had just been really ill with a flu virus so I really didnt know if it was because my body was really weak and the infection had come back again or somewhere down the line I wasnt careful enough. Anyway just tablets this time and it cleared up and I havent had it since. Eventually after meeting the missus I wanted the test mainly for myself but I suggest we both get it, she agreed and thought it was good I was being safe, you know I am sure the lady doesnt want god knows what going inside her also. So we both went to a hospital, blood tests were taken and clean bill of health given.

When I went back to the UK for a short while I went to the GUM clinic anyway to get a test done again just to make sure and it was all fine.

If he wants to know about the results, go in together, sit down with the doctor and usually the doctor will explain if there is anything, if there isnt they will probably just tell you the results and off you go. In all the hospitals I have been in they have always explained to me to let me know whats going on with me or my partner.

I have used Clinical Lifecare Laboratory and they are top notch BUT in a situation like this I would recommend the pre-marital testing that is offered at Pattaya International Hospital ( sorry I don't like BHP and Memorial). If done as a package it would entitle them the opportunity to have the results discussed by a doctor together, which would be preferred by the OP's "friend"

Clinical Lifecare Laboratory also offer Pre-marital testing packages. (At a much better price than the Hospitals)

Edited by Pdavies99

Clinical Lifecare Laboratory also offer Pre-marital testing packages. (At a much better price than the Hospitals)

And where exactly are they going to give you the results ?

In the lab area where they take the blood samples or in the adjacent open waiting area. The best they will do for privacy is give the results In an envelope and then the OP's friend can read the results together with his TG hit-the-fan.gif

Sorry, but if the results are bad I would much prefer to have a medical professional available for guidance

And where exactly are they going to give you the results ?

In the lab area where they take the blood samples or in the adjacent open waiting area. The best they will do for privacy is give the results In an envelope and then the OP's friend can read the results together with his TG hit-the-fan.gif

Sorry, but if the results are bad I would much prefer to have a medical professional available for guidance

A Thai Medical Professional for guidance, oh yes really!!! (Talk about argumentative!)

Quote:1 month later I got it again, although I had been safe and I had just been really ill with a flu virus so I really didnt know if it was because my body was really weak and the infection had come back again or somewhere down the line I wasnt carefu... Unquote

I once was treated for malaria (plasmodium falciparum) in the PIH. This type of malaria does NOT come back once treated properly. 4 weeks after being released from PIH, I came down again with it, luckily in my home country then.

.... So much for treatment, any treatment in Thailand, where many medical personnel are acting like children.

how old .. both in our late 40's .. as in my friend and I.the girl in question is younger than my eldest daughter but each to there own. i'm from the UK and he is from texas USA and we both refer to it as drippy dick biggrin.png

is that enough info as i may just have some photos on my computer of the drippy bit but think the mods might ban me for posting lol

if you have ever had this particular ailment you would most likely call it that yourself as it is a literal symptom.. i myself had it 5 years ago and walked into a soi bukuow clinic knowing the required medication and just requested a shot in the bum.

by coincidence the same shot cleared a toenail fungus problem i had had for years !

agree with you about degrading ... will tell him to make it a mutual thing as its a better idea and the price on the other posters link makes it a viable option

What was the shot? I have toenail fungus for years.