Bent Pole

pagallim

No, not in this case a gay Eastern European, but one of my bimini (sun shade) support poles from my small boat which I have at home on it's trailer getting it's annual deep clean, anti foul, and maintenance.

The pole is about 4 feet long and 1.25 inches in diameter and stainless steel, and thanks to an unknown sailor who tried to stop their own drifting boat by grabbing this particular pole (various clues such as very minor collision damage with tell tale paintwork), whilst my boat was static on it's mooring.

It's fairly heavy duty, and it would be great if I could have it properly straightened out. Anyone any experience or knowledge in this area, or something similar and can recommend a workshop?

Like it's often said, " I'm not a gynecologist but I'll have a look at it for you ." Drop it around and we'll see if we can straighten things out, if not able with the equipment on hand, I can point you in the right direction. Depends if you want it functionally or cosmetically perfect.

Cheers.

Like it's often said, " I'm not a gynecologist but I'll have a look at it for you ." Drop it around and we'll see if we can straighten things out, if not able with the equipment on hand, I can point you in the right direction. Depends if you want it functionally or cosmetically perfect.

Cheers.

I'm with Skipper here, (has to be a troll).........I understand a couple of the lassies at Asia bar would like to test the fitting before attempting a "straightening".

Cheers.

Let us know how you get on.