Phuket Party - 10 Years Of Thaivisa.com @ Rawai Sports Club

raro

post-6036-0-35900600-1347256565_thumb.jp

10 years of Thaivisa - this calls for a Carlsberg!

Thaivisa.com will be celebrating its tenth year of providing you News, information and of course the forum where all the fun happens, to commemorate this auspicious occasion we will host six parties across the country!

In Phuket we will have a party on 24th of November at Phuket Sports and Tennis Club, Rawai. Doors open at 6 pm.

Map to the location: http://www.phuketspo...cation_map.html

How to attend:

Just sign up in this thread! You can bring along one Partner, but not really kids to comply with Thai law. Please note that space is limited and we grant access on a first come first serve basis.

Admission fees for all parties will be:

200 Baht per member

200 Baht per partner

Your Ticket purchase entitles you to the following:

• A sumptuous buffet
  • 3 drink vouchers (for Carlsberg or Beer Lao) per person
  • Softdrinks are free, other drinks (wine, spirits…) can be purchased at the bar.
  • Additional Carlsberg/Beer Lao vouchers can be bought at the party at 50 Baht each.

We look forward to meeting you all there!

The Thaivisa Team

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And where is Rawai sportsclub ? Sorry to ask again, I forgot.

http://www.phuketspo...cation_map.html

link working, when u click on google maps it says : Page Not Found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Click the Back button in your browser to try another link.

Use a search engine like Google to look for information on the Internet.

is it possible to join another PARTY too or is it one party for one member only?

i am looking forward to met some of the mods here, so sign me up for BKK and HKT please +1

Sure, please sign up in the BKK thread as well. Cheers!

so do mods sign up too sir? i dont want to atend every party in thailand just to have a normal discussion with Scott...unfortunately he has not

answered my pm`s

I am not interested in beer or any other alcoholic drinks but would like to attend & meet some other TV members although like Steven I cannot say with certainty at this stage. If I do go it will be alone as missus will not be interested.

So, yes me but provisional.

How come everyone is just agreeing to go? Usually there's all sorts of indecision & hoo ha about where & then nothing comes of the OPs suggestion. Seems like the idea of 'take it or leave it, numbers are limited' is irresistible.

Discussion time was earlier and that was dedicated for hoohaa. Now it's time for accepting the venue and time or not. This is the way it's supposed to be.

is it possible to join another PARTY too or is it one party for one member only?

i am looking forward to met some of the mods here, so sign me up for BKK and HKT please +1

Please sign up in each individual thread, otherwise it will be very difficult for us to keep track who registered for which party. Great to see you joining!

To protect your identity/privacy I have edited out all real names from the sign-up thread.

There is NO NEED to reveal your real name. Not on this board, not even during the party.

As we do not know you, we might ask you to sign up on a laptop at the door so have your login name and password ready

cool.png