Phuket Party - 10 Years Of Thaivisa.com @ Rawai Sports Club

raro

Mmmmm Thai law bans kids from parties?

Wow!

Like someone said, I'd like to wait until we get closer to the date, but I'll say I'll go (alone if I can't bring my kid).

I can't imagine there's a law saying I can't cancel later. (but of course it wouldn't surprise me)

So, +1 for me.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for a first headcount:

1) stevehaigh

2) stefehaigh +1

3) pagllim

4) pagallim +1

5) petercallen

6) petercallen +1

7) sporstman69

8) sportsman69 +1

9) oilinki

10) oilinki +1

11) moskito

12) moskito +1

13) energyos

14) energyos +1

15) Africanteacher

16) Africanteacher +1

17) Kudzu

18) Kuzu +1

19) Valentine

20) NomadJoe

21) NomadJoe +1

22) madmitch

23) sanuk21

24) fiddlehead

25) fiddlehead +1

26) stevenl

27) steelepulse

28) lizardofoz

29) marcher

30) marcher +1

31) grumpyoldman

32) McGee

33) McGee

34) Stanley Jerd

35) Stanley Jerd +1

36) hansgruber

37) hansgruber +1

38) BOBBY TIN

39) BOBBY TIN +1

40) Smyleygc

41) Smyleygc +1

Looking forward to see you all!

Corrected by a member who is no longer a member. As of today, no new sign-ups allowed to register You need to be a member as of September 27 to get access to the party.

1) stevehaigh

2) stefehaigh +1

3) pagllim

4) pagallim +1

5) petercallen

6) petercallen +1

7) sporstman69

8) sportsman69 +1

9) oilinki

10) oilinki +1

11) moskito

12) moskito +1

13) energyos

14) energyos +1

15) Africanteacher

16) Africanteacher +1

17) Kudzu

18) Kuzu +1

19) Valentine

20) NomadJoe

21) NomadJoe +1

22) madmitch

23) sanuk21

24) fiddlehead

25) fiddlehead +1

26) stevenl

27) steelepulse

28) lizardofoz

29) marcher

30) marcher +1

31) grumpyoldman

32) McGee

33) McGee

34) hansgruber

35) hansgruber +1

36) BOBBY TIN

37) BOBBY TIN +1

38) Smyleygc

39) Smyleygc +1

Looking forward to see you all!

• 2 weeks later...

A good cheap night out and i am sure you will meet some interesting people, i have and they are different people when you meet them face to face and they are not hiding behind there computer, well most are anyway, you get a few permanent Dheads

There have been a lot of people asking over time about a TV get together where are they now. you can be anonymous no one is going to bite you

and they are not hiding behind there computer.

So by inference, you don't hide behind your computer and are much braver than the rest of us?

Nice bit of trumpet blowing.

No sport, my motto is if you are not prepared to say something to a person face to face do not say it at all

There is a difference between men and mice, although some people do not know this

So by inference, you don't hide behind your computer and are much braver than the rest of us?

No sport, my motto is if you are not prepared to say something to a person face to face do not say it at all

There is a difference between men and mice, although some people do not know this

whoooah,save it for the event guys. i wish i could blow my own trumpet,hahaha,how was the road trip peter.

whoooah,save it for the event guys. i wish i could blow my own trumpet,hahaha,how was the road trip peter.

It was a great trip we got back yesterday, still managed to get a 200 baht fine for not having the book filled out properly for the genuine red plates, the cop that spoke to us first wanted 400 baht and when i said you have to be joking my wife got out of the car and paid at the desk the genuine fine is 200 baht and if you have copy plates and no book its 2000 baht

Not to bad when you think about it, we were travelling at between 110 and 125 KPH most of the time and the national speed limit is 90 KPH, if i did the same thing in Australia i would loose my driving license for a long time, here if you do not travel at that type of speed you are holding up the traffic on major roads

See you at the TV party

yeah.......right. Would love to see you frothing at the mouth with your rude tirades.

No problem, come to the TV Party, thats if you don't want to remain anonymous

Nothing rude about what i post just responding to a troll and enjoying myself

Looking forward to meeting you in person

Edited by petercallen