90 Day Report.. What Do I Need To Take/show With Me

At Bangkok Immigration they want the completed 90 day address reporting form, your passport, and last report receipt. Hand these items to the immigration officer...wait anywhere from a few minutes to 10 minutes....they hand you back your passport with new 90 day report receipt....you are done. But of course, sometimes your queue number to get called to hand over above mentioned documents can range from around 10 minutes to 1.5 hours depending on how many people showed up to do their 90 day reporting.

At Bangkok Immigration they want the completed 90 day address reporting form, your passport, and last report receipt. Hand these items to the immigration officer...wait anywhere from a few minutes to 10 minutes....they hand you back your passport with new 90 day report receipt....you are done. But of course, sometimes your queue number to get called to hand over above mentioned documents can range from around 10 minutes to 1.5 hours depending on how many people showed up to do their 90 day reporting.

if is not your first time make sure to take your 90 reporting receipt from last reporting time, they may ask for 2000 bth if they ask for and you don't have it, they claim you did not report last time even thought your record is in their computer

To the OP I also report at Kap Choeng and this is what they require.

TM 47 filled out.

Copy of main passport page.

Copy of extension to stay stamp.

Copy of landing card and the date stamp of arrival in pp.

Copy of your report slip.

No photos.

Can do 15 days before to 7 days after.

If you have this information ready it should not take you 5 minutes. Be there when they open this office can be slow. They are very nice but slow.

TM 47 filled out.

No photos.

If you have this information ready it should not take you 5 minutes. Be there when they open this office can be slow. They are very nice but slow.

Ok thanks everyone

Just to be clear, your landing card is also required....I keep it stapled in my passport close to my latest extension of stay stamp.

TM 47 filled out.

No photos.

Ok thanks everyone

I also gave them a copy of my yellow house book which verifies my address.

TM 47 filled out.

No photos.

Ok thanks everyone

I also gave them a copy of my yellow house book which verifies my address.

They don't need this, but congratulations on having one and telling us.