Cbr 500Cc Leaked Pic

greg71

Surprise from keeway.

They brought benelli 600 cc and 900 cc to Thailand!

600cc is 260 k

900 cc is 549 k

Both inline 4.

Cant post pics guys. 3g reception is not so good or congested.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect App

The 600 hundred is a beaut! Is that 260k an on the road price with greenbook do you know?

Yeah on the road with everything 260 k but chinese made engine and bike man.

Although it looks good i m septic about it.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BUT, will they have anyone that can repair or service them??? Look at the issues some Chinese bike owners have had!!!!!!!!!!

Well at the moment there is only ONE place that can repair and service the 500 Honda's :lol:

And some people had/have issues with the Cbr250:rolleyes:

sent from my Q6

Edited by thaicbr

Surprise from keeway.

They brought benelli 600 cc and 900 cc to Thailand!

600cc is 260 k

900 cc is 549 k

Both inline 4.

Cant post pics guys. 3g reception is not so good or congested.

I've been reading up on the 'Benelli' 600. Badge engineering to capitalise on the famous Italian name. Said quality was worse than the old Italian built Benellis which were iffy. Sorry Keeway but this one hasn't managed to fly in under the radar.

I just saw that the seat height for the CBX is 810mm while the Versys is 845mm, now for a tall white guy, which one would be better?

(don't know why I am still looking at them since I really really reallllllyy want the Z1000 or the Diavel)...

someone hit me on the head...

Funny you posted this I was looking at some pictures from cycleworld review of the CBX they have some pictures of someone riding the bike ,I was thinking they they have put a giant on that bike or the bike is really small.

And yeah i hope i can get one of these from motorshow this saturday too:D

Talked with the yellow one. She told me she likes big bikes. She is cute man:lol:

Thanks for all the information loserlazer. The Benelli look interesting. Looks like the bigger brother of the Keeway RKV200. But the CB500X is still my favorite. Have fun thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Congratz on your purchase Loserlazer.

Was there a black CBR on display? as that's the one I'd get. Also does the exhaust look as bad as the pictures? I really don't understand why they couldn't make it a bit more modern looking or at least not chrome.

Was there a black CBR on display? as that's the one I'd get. Also does the exhaust look as bad as the pictures? I really don't understand why they couldn't make it a bit more modern looking or at least not chrome.

yes black CBR on display.. ummm the exhaust ..the heat guard DOES look yucky.. but the rest is nice.

I just saw that the seat height for the CBX is 810mm while the Versys is 845mm, now for a tall white guy, which one would be better?

(don't know why I am still looking at them since I really really reallllllyy want the Z1000 or the Diavel)...

Hello Snowflake.

You know, it's all your choice, and I would urge anyone to try and find their own happiness while they are here and all that, but .....

WHACK !

(That was an open palmed, electronic slap around the chops - probably serve you better than a hit on the head, in terms of bringing you around to your senses, rather than dulling them)

I have seen, and read (and enjoyed) your posts since you got yourself a cbr 250, which you loved, and then upgraded to a er 650f , which you loved - and now, as much as you want a diavel, or z1000 - you are considering a Honda cb500x ? Bit of a step backwards, wouldn't you think ? I don't know what floats your boat, but if it's build quality and power, I think you would be taking a step backwards for sure, and thus in turn, contributing to possible future discontentment, and wasting of hard earned, cold, hard cash.

Forget the Versys, unless you want a second bike and a different riding position - you are already there in terms of power and build with your current ride

It's all subjective, of course, and I haven't seen a diavel in the metal - but the two bikes look super phat from different angles (z+d) asthetic wise, have immense power, acoustics, and although they cost a small fortune, would surely have far superior build quality and riding characteristics ? Again, I can't speak for the diavel, apart from video footage - and I don't particularily like the monster - but I have sat on, and ridden a z1000 (albeit for a short time) and in my very limited knowledge about bikes - it's a whole different ball game from your current, and any normal run of the mill ride in Thailand. As soon as you sit on the thing, it feels like a big step up in terms of thought, engineering, quality - just feels more solid and tight, and really fires the imagination, and grin. This level of bike, for me really epitomises what a bike should be, in all terms - and although it would seem to be never ending, I think would not leave you wanting quite so quickly as your rides to date. If it was me, I would offset the cost by selling your 650 - because your 650 and a 500x is 'almost' nearly there for a z. If you've got the readies - go for it, man, or, like me, hold off for next Year's market, when it should become a bit more juicy - choice and cost wise. I wish you much success and happiness in your choice - whatever your choice.

• Like 2

Hello Snowflake.

You know, it's all your choice, and I would urge anyone to try and find their own happiness while they are here and all that, but .....

WHACK !

(That was an open palmed, electronic slap around the chops - probably serve you better than a hit on the head, in terms of bringing you around to your senses, rather than dulling them)

I have seen, and read (and enjoyed) your posts since you got yourself a cbr 250, which you loved, and then upgraded to a er 650f , which you loved - and now, as much as you want a diavel, or z1000 - you are considering a Honda cb500x ? Bit of a step backwards, wouldn't you think ? I don't know what floats your boat, but if it's build quality and power, I think you would be taking a step backwards for sure, and thus in turn, contributing to possible future discontentment, and wasting of hard earned, cold, hard cash.

Forget the Versys, unless you want a second bike and a different riding position - you are already there in terms of power and build with your current ride

It's all subjective, of course, and I haven't seen a diavel in the metal - but the two bikes look super phat from different angles (z+d) asthetic wise, have immense power, acoustics, and although they cost a small fortune, would surely have far superior build quality and riding characteristics ? Again, I can't speak for the diavel, apart from video footage - and I don't particularily like the monster - but I have sat on, and ridden a z1000 (albeit for a short time) and in my very limited knowledge about bikes - it's a whole different ball game from your current, and any normal run of the mill ride in Thailand. As soon as you sit on the thing, it feels like a big step up in terms of thought, engineering, quality - just feels more solid and tight, and really fires the imagination, and grin. This level of bike, for me really epitomises what a bike should be, in all terms - and although it would seem to be never ending, I think would not leave you wanting quite so quickly as your rides to date. If it was me, I would offset the cost by selling your 650 - because your 650 and a 500x is 'almost' nearly there for a z. If you've got the readies - go for it, man, or, like me, hold off for next Year's market, when it should become a bit more juicy - choice and cost wise. I wish you much success and happiness in your choice - whatever your choice.

Build quality!!! Are you suggesting the Kawasaki Er6 is better built than the new Honda 500's????

Have you actually seen the new Honda's?

sent from my Q6

they have black on display but i am not a big fan of black in sport bikes.

Exhaust looks fine man. It does not look horrible. Especially the black tip gives it a quality feeling still it will the first to be changed with a nice aftermarket pipebiggrin.png right away as i do not like chrome on my bike.

And, i liked the real metal plate engine protector. I though that it will be plastic but no it is real metal and looks really good.

What i liked most of cbr500 is it is a super compact bike. It looks smaller than cbr250 man! especially once sit on it as rhe headlight assembly and fairings there are less exagerrated. You will understand me once you sit down on it.

Ninja 650 looks like my horse back home if you compare them. Kawa looks so big wide and high and heavy and has no clip ons:D

And we will get 47hp on rear wheel- 54 crank hp that is making me so pleased.

It will be a super city bike. Happy with my purchase.

Edited by loserlazer
  • Like 1

Exhaust looks fine man. It does not look horrible. Especially the black tip gives it a quality feeling still it will the first to be changed with a nice aftermarket pipebiggrin.png right away as i do not like chrome on my bike.

And, i liked the real metal plate engine protector. I though that it will be plastic but no it is real metal and looks really good.

What i liked most of cbr500 is it is a super compact bike. It looks smaller than cbr250 man! especially once sit on it as rhe headlight assembly and fairings there are less exagerrated. You will understand me once you sit down on it.

Ninja 650 looks like my horse back home if you compare them. Kawa looks so big wide and high and heavy and has no clip ons:D

I ordered the Moriwaki exhaust and rear sets yesterday. The mirrors on the F look like something off a scooter. Those will have to go too.

• Like 1

Hello Snowflake.

WHACK !

Build quality!!! Are you suggesting the Kawasaki Er6 is better built than the new Honda 500's????

sent from my Q6

Hi thaicbr, how's it going ?

If you would care to re-read and interpret my post in the context it was written, I was actually suggesting the z1000 or a diavel would be better in terms of build quality, components, inspiration and be more powerful in all areas including sensory, than both a er6f and a Honda 500 - only a suggestion, mind you - I actually haven't seen a Honda 500 in the metal - only in photographs, sofar. I must say, and it is only my opinion - I find it falls within the confines of a rather staid, boring generic, and does little to inspire me - in all areas, and I am in no way a massively experienced rider.

Amongst riding a second hand steed, and an old cbr (a proper one) - I have owned, and been very happy with 5 small Hondas here, and purchased number 6 for my missus - although on the last two, they seem to have been pushed out to market too quickly with inherent design problems, and have been of lower overall quality, I would say. I love the 'big' Hondas, but I can't help feeling they've missed the point on this one - and they certainly wouldn't be the only company accusable of such crimes against biking humanity. I just feel that many of these 'new' releases, by massive corporations could be so much better than they are, in so many ways - they always seem to fall way short of their pre-release hype. Why not fatten it up in terms of spec and looks - push the boundries a bit more, and pit it congruously and realistically against, and over the competition - instead of trying to offer a cheaper alternative ? With the capital and experience these guys have, why not try to be a leader in the field of inspiration, instead of sticking to the same old stoic design philosophy / methodology ?

These are only my own ramblings, and in no way would I take anything away from someone who would purchase a Honda, or any other bike - as a step in whatever direction. My original post was more geared towards Snowflake, and I feel was justifiable, given the context - a step up for some isn't for others. I would congratulate anyone on their new purchase of a Honda 500, and wish them full happiness on it. Personally, through experience with cheaper bikes, I would never buy a first run of a brand new release again - I would wait for any of the invariable problems to be ironed out on it first. Having said that - have you yourself seen one for real, and checked out the build quality, in terms of components, etc ? Relying on your own train of thought, and experience - would you say it's as well built as a Kawasaki 650 ? Would be interested to know honest opinions from an experienced biker, or anyone else....

Edited by Ackybang
  • Like 1

Good luck with your new bike and thanks for the show photos. You're allowed to keep a horse on your soi? :)
  • Like 1

Hello Snowflake.

WHACK !

sent from my Q6

Hi thaicbr, how's it going ?

If you would care to re-read and interpret my post in the context it was written, I was actually suggesting the z1000 or a diavel would be better in terms of build quality, components, inspiration and be more powerful in all areas including sensory, than both a er6f and a Honda 500 - only a suggestion, mind you - I actually haven't seen a Honda 500 in the metal - only in photographs, sofar. I must say, and it is only my opinion - I find it falls within the confines of a rather staid, boring generic, and does little to inspire me - in all areas, and I am in no way a massively experienced rider.

Amongst riding a second hand steed, and an old cbr (a proper one) - I have owned, and been very happy with 5 small Hondas here, and purchased number 6 for my missus - although on the last two, they seem to have been pushed out to market too quickly with inherent design problems, and have been of lower overall quality, I would say. I love the 'big' Hondas, but I can't help feeling they've missed the point on this one - and they certainly wouldn't be the only company accusable of such crimes against biking humanity. I just feel that many of these 'new' releases, by massive corporations could be so much better than they are, in so many ways - they always seem to fall way short of their pre-release hype. Why not fatten it up in terms of spec and looks - push the boundries a bit more, and pit it congruously and realistically against, and over the competition - instead of trying to offer a cheaper alternative ? With the capital and experience these guys have, why not try to be a leader in the field of inspiration, instead of sticking to the same old stoic design philosophy / methodology ?

These are only my own ramblings, and in no way would I take anything away from someone who would purchase a Honda, or any other bike - as a step in whatever direction. My original post was more geared towards Snowflake, and I feel was justifiable, given the context - a step up for some isn't for others. I would congratulate anyone on their new purchase of a Honda 500, and wish them full happiness on it. Personally, through experience with cheaper bikes, I would never buy a first run of a brand new release again - I would wait for any of the invariable problems to be ironed out on it first. Having said that - have you yourself seen one for real, and checked out the build quality, in terms of components, etc ? Relying on your own train of thought, and experience - would you say it's as well built as a Kawasaki 650 ? Would be interested to know honest opinions from an experienced biker, or anyone else....

OK. I didn't spot that. I read it to quickly.. fair point. I have to say the Honda 500's look A LOT better in real life :D

I looked at them yesterday at the Motor show. I would say they are certainly as well built if not better than the Kawasaki's. Things I don't like on the Kawasaki is the wiring being wrapped in tape. The Honda's looked like it was in a shrink sleeve.. minor things really. I think the Kawasaki er6 range is great BUT I think as an affordable big bike with decent looks and reasonable spec. The Honda is the winner....(1000 less) at least for me.

sent from my Q6

Edited by thaicbr

I ordered the Moriwaki exhaust and rear sets yesterday. The mirrors on the F look like something off a scooter. Those will have to go too.

How much????

Brian. Are you going to let Tgukisi exhausts(spelling?) Have your bike so they can develop a system... get main dealer rights to it :D

sent from my Q6

Edited by thaicbr

39k for the exhaust (TIS emblem) and 28k for the rear sets. I like the Tsukigi idea. Thanks.

Hopefully the Tsukigi would be loads cheaper :D:D

I hope both you and Lazer give us some ride reports as soon as possible. I'm probably going to order the black Cbr next week. Just sorting out selling my 250 (2011ABS. black.5000km.original. 80000baht)

sent from my Q6

• Like 1