Cbr 500Cc Leaked Pic

greg71

Mania those are the least of my concern. I could get those form 250 or something they are almost identical. Both of my fairings are broken, properly broken. My left handle bar is bent. Front indicators both of them broken. I just didn't specify all the stuff in the post above.

Ahhh Posted Image

Sorry to hear that. Did not realize you had such a crash

I slid on the roundabout. But when I stayed with my baby and wife int he hospital someone tried to brake into our house and dropped my bike on the side while nicking gas tank from the kitchen. I didnt expect simple drop like that to bend my handle bar. 

LL where did you get those front indicators? They look great!  How much were they? We get jack s.... here in Chiang Rai. I also want to fit sliders. 

I agree with those front indicators are hot! But then maybe it's looking best on a red Colored bike.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LL Your saying you felt like you had a ignition cut off at a certain speed

but you were not near redline?

Did it just feel like a major bog?

Maybe it is a fuel feed related deal & not ignition per se'

Yes mania. I was not near redline - but close - and it cut.

I thought about a fuelling problem but i redline every gear so why it needs to wait until 189 kmh at 6th gear magically?

Still cbr500r is smooth and very stable at 189 kmh. Not even a shake and wants to go faster as still there is more room up there. Cool bike.

LL 190may be the power limit. Just because you have a redline does not mean the bike can do it in top gear.

Yankee, it was not like power limit.

Engine cuts as there were still some room on the throttle and once i apply it full on 189 kmh ignition was cut but engine was still working so definitely not a stall too.

Strange really but i am hundred percent sure it was not redline and it is not a fueling issue or power limit.

I will try again to pass 190 kmh today and lets see:lol:

And i personally do not find flush mounts super safe, i just tried and i liked them a lot. They look like a part of the bike and i decided to keep them.

I bought them and sliders from k speed and you can order from them and they post anywhere in Thailand. Just give them a call. Good prices.

• Like 1

LL Your saying you felt like you had a ignition cut off at a certain speed

but you were not near redline?

Did it just feel like a major bog?

Maybe it is a fuel feed related deal & not ignition per se'

Yes mania. I was not near redline - but close - and it cut.

I thought about a fuelling problem but i redline every gear so why it needs to wait until 189 kmh at 6th gear magically?

Still cbr500r is smooth and very stable at 189 kmh. Not even a shake and wants to go faster as still there is more room up there. Cool bike.

LL 190may be the power limit. Just because you have a redline does not mean the bike can do it in top gear.

Engine cuts as there were still some room on the throttle and once i apply it full on 189 kmh ignition was cut but engine was still working so definitely not a stall too.

Strange really but i am hundred percent sure it was not redline and it is not a fueling issue or power limit.

And i personally do not find flush mounts super safe, i just tried and i liked them a lot. They look like a part of the bike and i decided to keep them.

I bought them and sliders from k speed and you can order from them and they post anywhere in Thailand. Just give them a call. Good prices.

SO indicators you got from K speed as well? Do they have website? You installed it yourself?>\

That is a hard one to envision

You say ignition cut but engine still working?

I am not sure what you mean or experienced.

Sup those flush mounts are everywhere & like LL said run 700 baht + you usually need to buy a 80 baht flasher relay

+ roughly 1-200 installation

LL If you like those but want more safety they also have them more bubbled out but still flush if you know what I mean

• Like 1

Sup those flush mounts are everywhere & like LL said run 700 baht + you usually need to buy a 80 baht flasher relay

LL If you like those but want more safety they also have them more bubbled out but still flush if you know what I mean

How about the tail? The rear indicators! Once modded the front i believe the rear ones also must be changed. Looks ugly with the rear ones in original. Maybe with abit of patience there will be a good pick out there soon.

How about the tail? The rear indicators! Once modded the front i believe the rear ones also must be changed. Looks ugly with the rear ones in original. Maybe with abit of patience there will be a good pick out there soon.

Oh trust me they are out there now smile.png

One thing Thailand has is hundreds of choices for lights

Just go look at some of the bigger shops online even at any of the Thai related forums

Or depending where you live go heck some of the shops

Tons of light choices & they all install them for 100-200 baht no prob

Edited by mania

Yeah. Millions of choices out there for signals. I will change the rear indicators soon. The ones on my cbr250 are cool enough. But very busy nowadays with work:(

Edited by loserlazer

The only way to figure it out is reaching 189 kmh again.

The engine was working but not the throttle. So like it was not fuelling.

Will kerp these flush mountd for a while mania. They are big enough but looking for a more bubbled one.

The only way to figure it out is reaching 189 kmh again.

The engine was working but not the throttle. So like it was not fuelling.

Will kerp these flush mountd for a while mania. They are big enough but looking for a more bubbled one.

Do that on dyno or with full gear on track u less u have a death wish. Im just saying so u know before we see the rip lozerlaser topic

No worries, i am not crazy. Today could reach only 180 kmh at highway no 9. No proper and safe opennings to reach more than that.

I did 169 last time was scared to go more, my real helmet is a pain in the ass it feels like the helmet is pulling me off the bike. Well it got stolen so Iam going to buy one from BigWing this time.

Guys sorry for noob questions, but can you give me tips on finding stuff for my bike, where how, what to look out for, millions of choices I know but which ones will fit? I dont want to buy something that is not compatible with my bike or wont fit.

Thank you

• Like 1

No worries, i am not crazy. Today could reach only 180 kmh at highway no 9. No proper and safe opennings to reach more than that.

highway 9 is a sore point for me this week,drove the the truck south to north a few days ago got stuck on highway 9,pulled of it thinking I could find anothercway round ,100 km later still <deleted> around in nakkon pathom and omnoi had no choice to head back to highway 9........lol

Currently trying to plan return route avoiding it all.....

Guys sorry for noob questions, but can you give me tips on finding stuff for my bike, where how, what to look out for, millions of choices I know but which ones will fit? I dont want to buy something that is not compatible with my bike or wont fit.

Thank you

I am sure many here will give you suggestions but....

What are you looking for? You need to narrow it down a bit wink.png

I can start! :) . First I would like to fit a proper brand of crash protectors (sliders). In plastic white would look really good and discreet on the white cbr 500R.

I think I saw r&g sliders over at big wing before. But I think it was super small ones.

http://www.getgeared.co.uk/r-and-g-aero-style-CP0282-left_l.jpg

This is what I would like to put on the little beast! Posted Image

And after the sliders I want a full system exhaust. Not big wing s 40k and 50k ones. Maybe it will be the course ones when they got the full pipe in order

Some better looking front and back indicators wouldn't be too bad . This is a 2011 tail tidy from r&g for cbr 250 is not the best looking but it would do it Posted Image

And a black wind screen, better looking for Pegs rider and pillion.one of those pillion seat replacement for a pure sport look Posted Image

Air brushed bike Posted Image

I think I could start of with that but wait with the airbrush mod. Anyone knows price for airbrush the whole bike like on the pic?

About shops there are many low quality shops out there for parts etc. I found panda rider to be a proper accessories and appereal riding gear shop.

Posted Image

Anyone know where to get racing stickers for whole bike? If not the is always eBay. .533611_626620250697523_2048002720_n.jpg

Are you going to airbrush then add the stickers -1

Anyone know where to get racing stickers for whole bike? If not the is always eBay. .Posted Image

Are you going to airbrush then add the stickers -1

Haha you fool :) . Ofcourse not if I can I will only add stickers and get no paint job. Easier to change when you want a new look.

Anyone know where to get racing stickers for whole bike? If not the is always eBay. .

Give this guy a shout...maybe he can do road bikes as well as dirt bikes

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=de&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=th&tl=en&u=http://www.dirtriderthailand.com/webboard/index.php%3FPHPSESSID%3D588b7981c0d5160e0291b77ab273ed96%26topic%3D493.0

• Like 1

I did 169 last time was scared to go more, my real helmet is a pain in the ass it feels like the helmet is pulling me off the bike. Well it got stolen so Iam going to buy one from BigWing this time.

Thank you

send these guys an email http://www.cbr500.net

Edited by KRS1

Anyone know where to get racing stickers for whole bike? If not the is always eBay. .

Give this guy a shout...maybe he can do road bikes as well as dirt bikes

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=de&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=th&tl=en&u=http://www.dirtriderthailand.com/webboard/index.php%3FPHPSESSID%3D588b7981c0d5160e0291b77ab273ed96%26topic%3D493.0

thx for that! i can atleast get a few good stickers from them even if its for dirtbikes.some race nr logos monster logo etc.

Go to tarad Poon Sup in Pathum Thani, those guys can make you any sticker you want and it is very cheap.

Tarad market? Poon sup is the name of market?

I did a home made mod today! Removed the pillion hand grip at the rear and placed white plastics to cover the wholes after. This is just temporarly as I want to install the race seat that totally removes the pillion seat and replaces with a nice rounded white plastics. But in the meantime this is what I got :) I think it looks so much better without the hand grips at the rear. Looks like a scooter setup with those on. Let me know what you guys think!

post-63766-13689130931368_thumb.jpg

post-63766-13689131151655_thumb.jpg

post-63766-13689131720801_thumb.jpg

post-63766-13689131908895_thumb.jpg

post-63766-13689132054808_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I just looked the photos I uploaded and maybe I should just but a can of white spray and spray those plastics parts. I think I might do that.

I did a home made mod today! Removed the pillion hand grip at the rear and placed white plastics to cover the wholes after. This is just temporarly as I want to install the race seat that totally removes the pillion seat and replaces with a nice rounded white plastics. But in the meantime this is what I got smile.png I think it looks so much better without the hand grips at the rear. Looks like a scooter setup with those on. Let me know what you guys think!

Personally I think the handgrips look quite nice on the 500. They look like mean devil horns.

• Like 1

Go to tarad Poon Sup in Pathum Thani, those guys can make you any sticker you want and it is very cheap.

Tarad market? Poon sup is the name of market?

Google maps coordinates of tarad Poon Sup 14.005053,100.55872

Make sure to bring someone with you who speaks Thai, because nobody there speaks English.