Are You An Animal?

thaibebop

i dont wanna be a female flea

flea has the biggest willy if compare with the body size (yes , his willy is bigger than elephant ,gorilla ,chimpanzee(sorry totster) :D:o ..and etc

i fear flea-man :D

I didn't say "largest willy".. I said Biggest Balls.. !!! :D:D

totster :D

I'd be a lion - they sleep 22 hours a day, females do all the hunting, and they shag a lot, and very fast. Premature ejaculation? Not MY problem.

Google out lions mating - they are amazing. It lasts only about ten seconds, and the lioness bites the male when they are done with just a right measure of strength. It shows power, gratitude, desire, invitation - all of it.

Flea man? Who'd wanna mate with a flea man?

I'd be a lion - they sleep 22 hours a day, females do all the hunting, and they shag a lot, and very fast. Premature ejaculation? Not MY problem.

Google out lions mating - they are amazing. It lasts only about ten seconds, and the lioness bites the male when they are done with just a right measure of strength. It shows power, gratitude, desire, invitation - all of it.

Flea man? Who'd wanna mate with a flea man?

A flea woman perhaps???

Q: Which animal has longest and which the shortest life span?

A: The Giant Tortoise lives the longest, about 177 years in captivity, and the gastrotrich (a minute aquatic animal) lives the shortest--as short as a three days.

Giant Tortoise for me!