I Need A Part-Time (Low Budget) English Tutor. Any Suggestions?

KirillStorch

Hey I need an English tutor for my friend. Payment is 200-300 Baht/hour. 2-4 hours a week. Anyone know an interested party? If not, can anyone recommend a course of action? I prefer not to go through a school because my friend does not need an ED visa and wants to keep her costs low. If anyone on this forum knows someone of age 16+ that might be interested please PM me.

No need to want an Ed visa to go to a school. The more students, the more fun for them and courses are cheap. She will meet some friends and also enjoy it as it makes it much more seriousntomlearn in a "school setting" where she will get all dolled up, and off to her "sheduled" lessons.

Best thing I ever did for my ex-wife

Be aware that in Thailand, if an expat does ANYTHING that generates income, he/she legally needs a work permit to do so. Even if someone has a work permit to be a tutor at a school, it does not cover them for "on the side" activities. You could seek out a Thai national.

What is your friends native language?

Be aware that in Thailand, if an expat does ANYTHING that generates income, he/she legally needs a work permit to do so. Even if someone has a work permit to be a tutor at a school, it does not cover them for "on the side" activities. You could seek out a Thai national.

DO NOT seek out a Thai national!!!!!!!!!!!! I work as an English teacher in a Private Thai school. Even the Thai English teachers are remiss in grammar, verbiage, sentence structure etc.

russian

• 4 weeks later...

KirillStorch !!!

I know such Person he is proffessional teacher, from USA

charges 450 per hour but depens on how many hours yoiu can probably negotiate with him to 400 p/h, he has his own transportation and can come

to your place if he has to, he was tutoring my friend for 4 weeks, very nice teacher

If you interested contact me through this forum

John

• 3 weeks later...

Are u still searching for an English teacher ??

I am looking for one for a 11 years old Thai boy

Hi.

How many hours a week are u looking for ?

Have u text books we can work from, or do u have other ideas ?

How much are u looking to pay per hour ?

I have TEFL qualification.

Pattaya28