Charges Against Police Officer Found Valid For Trying To Help Red Bull Heir

webfact

The rule of law means nothing to these people......Pandoras box is always open, it's how they live their lives.

The Thais don't realize it's cases like this yhat make them look stupid to the rest of the world........and with the F1 / Red Bull connection this story will cause major damage to the country is justice is not seen to be done.

After the past few years of headline foot shooting, methinks adding this occasion to the lengthy list will not affect the worlds view one iota.

There's always one case that makes the difference, always one that changes the way society works. Maybe it will be this one, who knows?.

Today in the UK we are witnessing the most devastating report against the Police and public services I have ever witnessed, ( The Hillsborough Report ), even in our apparently open society the powerful use their influence to protect themselves, however in this case ordinary working class families fought every day for the truth to come out, and in the end, they prevailed.

We have seen the so called all powerful untouchable elites collapse before ( the Iron Curtain, Phillipines etc ), even in China now there are stirrings of the masses, who are getting sick of the abuse. No one is untouchable, even the Thai elite.

Edited by theblether
  • Like 2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The rule of law means nothing to these people......Pandoras box is always open, it's how they live their lives.

The Thais don't realize it's cases like this yhat make them look stupid to the rest of the world........and with the F1 / Red Bull connection this story will cause major damage to the country is justice is not seen to be done.

After the past few years of headline foot shooting, methinks adding this occasion to the lengthy list will not affect the worlds view one iota.

There's always one case that makes the difference, always one that changes the way society works. Maybe it will be this one, who knows?.

Today in the UK we are witnessing the most devastating report against the Police and public services I have ever witnessed, ( The Hillsborough Report ), even in our apparently open society the powerful use their influence to protect themselves, however in this case ordinary working class families fought every day for the truth to come out, and in the end, they prevailed.

We have seen the so called all powerful untouchable elites collapse before ( the Iron Curtain, Phillipines etc ), even in China now there are stirrings of the masses, who are getting sick of the abuse. No one is untouchable, even the Thai elite.

I totally agree Mr. TB. Maybe this will be the one. I just gotta' figure that since the draining of the Thai coffers doesn't seem to making any dent in the status quo and most of the populace think that corruption is acceptable as long as they are partially recipiant and 4 cops found guilty of murder are out on bail, I just can't see this straw breaking the camels back.

He is on trouble because he acted above his pay grade. This was not just any accident. It involved the Red Bull family,not some nobody.

How dare he feel that he can make a deal with them? (and pocket the millions in bribes and having the family owing you favours)

Only generals and above are allowed to negotiate a deal at this level.

So the col is being used as an object lesson for the rank and file - know your place!!!

Edited by mmushr00m

So who'll get the tougher sentence, The bent cop or the rich guy? My money is on the bent cop

Mines on the Butler

Yep the Butler is sitting in the biggest pile of poop, my money also on him taking the biggest fall, the driver, cop and family well all will just fade away.

.For the rich kid the only thing his well connected side of the family will be cursing is it was a policeman he killed ..otherwise it probably would not have even been highlighted!

But, conversely, if the driver had not been a rich kid this wouldn't have been highlighted either.

If the cop keeps his pension then higher ups were also involved, and he is a scapegoat. If he looses his pension then he was the last rung on the late night ladder going up, and took it upon himself to do what he did, even though all others up, or down would have done the same thing.

A few years ago a not as influential, but connected, son of a person was given 10 years for driving into, and killing a group of bus passengers, lets see if this driver comes close to that penalty. I predict the cop will get a harsher sentence than the driver who did this killing, and no word yet on how much baht the family of the killed cop is being offered as restitution.

With respect, this evil @#$&^%@ personally attempted to cover up the offenders wrong doings instead of carrying out to the utmost, the lawful duties he supposedly represented and total lack of compasion / support for his officers.

He could and should have also done his utmost to make sure all evidence and the true facts relating to this horrific case, not manipulating an horrendous cover up in collusion with other low life officials who supposedly represent law and order.

When you take into account the fact that it was one of his own officers who was the killed, this goes beyond any words I can find to desribe what a callous non compasionate inhuman being he truly is but this doesn,t even begin to cover my thoughts.

He should loose not only his pension but everything his priviliged position has provided him, plus jail time and made to serve it among those his kind have put their to face his karma...big time..

The genuine elite should and could find a way of preventing the unfolding miscarriage of accountability along with possible public condemnation, otherwise they no longer deserve their earned respect and undermine all puyai ect. ect. and take Thailands already questionable reputation for being a two law society further down the road to knowhere.

marshbags mellow.png

Edited by marshbags
  • Like 1

So who'll get the tougher sentence, The bent cop or the rich guy? My money is on the bent cop

Mines on the Butler

Yep the Butler is sitting in the biggest pile of poop, my money also on him taking the biggest fall, the driver, cop and family well all will just fade away.

Had / should this happen he would of course have been well paid and once out of stages of outrage and initial outcry ect. he would have probably been released early to enjoy his illgotten gains.

marshbags whistling.gif

Edited by marshbags

Has it occured to anyone that this action in itself could in fact be a cover up for someone higher in the Police force and that the Pol Lt-Colonel is being used used as a scape goat for someonehigher up the police food chain to a certain degree, not disputing he should not be charged for what he has done, but one assumes the Yoovidhya family has contacts in the police who are a lot higher in rank than a lowly Lt-Colonel.

And in a situation like this, one assumes the family would be using their high level contacts and possibly the instruction came down to make this problem go away, and the Lt-Colonel was charged with this task and got caught out

Just a thought

Well in that case may I suggest that what really happened was that the Lt-Colonel, didn't want to pass on any of the tea money he got for trying to cover it up. So now he has 3 days to come up with the some money for the top brass, or get kicked out the force!

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Thaivisa Connect App