Tattoos

damo

Tattoos  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tattoos are a form of art, however they are not my cup of tea.

Most of the people who have them in Thailand are criminals or BG's.

Well I'm not a criminal....................blink.png

He said most and he is right.

It's an old generation (60+) point of view.

For younger generation (20 to 40) tattoos don't carry the same weight. I live in a Hong Kong upper class neighborhood and when I go to the gym, easily 30% of the men have a tattoo and the younger they are, the higher the %. And honestly, nobody cares.

I'm under 40 and have the view point the same as Semper.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might seem a bit of a dumb question but if you take a tattoo on your tackle does it have to be limp or erect when they apply it?

Just curious.

There are no dumb questions - for example: "Adidas" tattoed on a erect dick shrinks to Aids on the limp one. So, you need to be careful...

With 35 members of TV having answered they have tatoos I am surprised there are so few pictures of members tatoos illustrating your thread dear damorolleyes.gif so I will try to be a bit more cooperative...violin.gif

Mine are all bamboo tatoos made in Thailand with Thai spirit

On my hands (karate chop) Mai dai hen gae dtu:at that is to say :Don't be selfish (Pom chao put)

On my foot a snake Thai style on the side is written kind of :watch your step

On my fore arm translatation more or less by Who dares wins

for the one on right shoulder related to the sea... I have been living on boats for years one day I was caught in really rough wether on a sailing boat my boom was broken in two pieces this tatoo is kind of a souvenir sick.gif

post-154100-0-09061300-1347909854_thumb.

post-154100-0-45611100-1347909886_thumb.

post-154100-0-27274100-1347909901_thumb.

post-154100-0-05851000-1347909935_thumb.

post-154100-0-30196700-1347910107_thumb.

post-154100-0-96608400-1347910139_thumb.

post-154100-0-26867100-1347910167_thumb.

With 35 members of TV having answered they have tatoos I am surprised there are so few pictures of members tatoos illustrating your thread dear damorolleyes.gif so I will try to be a bit more cooperative...violin.gif

On my hands (karate chop) Mai dai hen gae dtu:at that is to say :Don't be selfish (Pom chao put)

for the one on right shoulder related to the sea... I have been living on boats for years one day I was caught in really rough wether on a sailing boat my boom was broken in two pieces this tatoo is kind of a souvenir sick.gif

This thread is worthless with pictures

This thread is worthless with pictures

Sorry.... I do not answer to members with avatar like your crazy.gif

• Like 1

This might seem a bit of a dumb question but if you take a tattoo on your tackle does it have to be limp or erect when they apply it?

Just curious.

The 'limp option' would probably save you money on ink. smile.png

Reminds me of my reply to bar girls when they ask if I have a tattoo. I always tell them only one and it says 'If you can read this I am ready' Maybe one in 10 actually get the joke.

Just curious.

The 'limp option' would probably save you money on ink. smile.png

Reminds me of my reply to bar girls when they ask if I have a tattoo. I always tell them only one and it says 'If you can read this I am ready' Maybe one in 10 actually get the joke.

"one in 10 actually get the joke"...Finally no more than a dozen did get it?whistling.gif