Pattaya U-Tapao To Siem Raep

saengsureeya

It's not a scam. Flights start on 10 October, I believe. They have a promotional fare for the first couple of weeks or so, which works out at about $250 return with taxes and the usual 'budget' airline extras. After that it will be more expensive.

Bangkok Air's larcenous agreement with the Cambodians (a monopoly as a reward for contributing to the development of Siem Reap airport) is only on the Bangkok - Siem Reap - Bangkok route.

It's not a scam. Flights start on 10 October, I believe. They have a promotional fare for the first couple of weeks or so, which works out at about $250 return with taxes and the usual 'budget' airline extras. After that it will be more expensive.

Bangkok Air's larcenous agreement with the Cambodians (a monopoly as a reward for contributing to the development of Siem Reap airport) is only on the Bangkok - Siem Reap - Bangkok route.

It shows 99r/t from pattaya of course maybe there are 150 in taxes....I just dont see anyway to book a flight or verify the prices...why in the world would they have a non working website??

they had info on their facebook page

$99 was IF u brought 6 tickets

or entered a contest

and only for the first week

seems he is a very well connected guy in Cambodia and Thailand

also told they will start a Pattaya-Phnom Penh and Pattaya -Shinoukville flight next year

• 2 months later...

At the bottom of the airhanuman web page, it states: "The Site in Under Construction..." That probably explains why certain options aren't working yet.

I emailed them asking for more info on 8th November - no reply so far.

Now back in Thailand, so yesterday 28th November, I phoned the Pattaya number on the site. The lady who answered said the office was closed. I asked when it would open and I THINK she told me that it would not. So I assume (?) it must be a serviced office.

I shall try again when my girlfriend is with me as my Thai isn't up to in-depth explanations!

I'll post again if any further info becomes available.

• 2 weeks later...

At the bottom of the airhanuman web page, it states: "The Site in Under Construction..." That probably explains why certain options aren't working yet.

I emailed them asking for more info on 8th November - no reply so far.

Now back in Thailand, so yesterday 28th November, I phoned the Pattaya number on the site. The lady who answered said the office was closed. I asked when it would open and I THINK she told me that it would not. So I assume (?) it must be a serviced office.

I shall try again when my girlfriend is with me as my Thai isn't up to in-depth explanations!

I'll post again if any further info becomes available.

Update 13 December 2012:

Basically nothing - stil no reply to my email mentioned above and having repeatedly phoned them, there is now no answer to the phone.

I have to assume Air Hanuman is no more!

Anyone have any more information?

Edited by VBF