Re Entry Premits

I live in thailand on marriage visa extensions

i leave for holiday in dec and just got reentry permit single I wanted two but was refused

I wanted two because i go to india and then by ship to singapore we stop in phuket for one day that will use my reentry permit up I presume then I will have to go to immigration in phuket and get another reentry permit I am aware I can have multiple reenty permit but prefer to save the money as I only need two

any advice appreciated

Yes, that's how it works. The re-entry permit is either for a single re-entry or for multiple (unlimited number of) re-entries, nothing in between.

Absolutely correct, but don't forget, it's valid only for 1 year, single or multiple and you have to use it once you've applied and got one, otherwise you have to cancel it before you apply for another one

Yes, that's how it works. The re-entry permit is either for a single re-entry or for multiple (unlimited number of) re-entries, nothing in between.

Absolutely correct, but don't forget, it's valid only for 1 year, single or multiple and you have to use it once you've applied and got one, otherwise you have to cancel it before you apply for another one

The reentry permit, single or multiple, is only good until your extension of stay expires. You do not have to cancel it.