Lemeriden Lunch Buffet Review

LawrenceChee

have a look at my postings kcore...I probably covered most of the hotel buffets / restaurants ...and there is another on the best restaurants with 50baht local dishes with lots of contributions from the TV community.

You have yet to comment on the best Burgers in town?

Why is this you are on a English speaking forum giving reviews of for the most part places to get the best or cheapest or expensive Western food.

Now I understand your reluctance to do this as there is burgers that come in different price ranges and they are completely different from styles.

Kind of like rating roast beef. Roast beef you can get rare, medium well done with in between degrees of cooking. Kinda hard to say so and so has the best roast beef. Even though the owner at Archers assured me his was really great at his Sunday Roast Beef diner.

16 of us had a good Xmas lunch there last year,all agreed,good value and good quality.

16 of us will not be going this year as they have almost doubled the price!

Last year was really excellent and the price was right.

I would have cheerfully paid a extra 25 baht for cranberry sauce.

16 of us had a good Xmas lunch there last year,all agreed,good value and good quality.

16 of us will not be going this year as they have almost doubled the price!

Last year was really excellent and the price was right.

860baht pp if I remember?

This year: Price : THB 1,699 net per person including soft drinks.

Thanks for letting us know. That wonderful dinner was every bit as good as the other much more expensive places. The year before that, the Amari Rincome was just as good for about about 700 baht. For those on a budget, there are some really good deals on Christmas dinners, but it takes a little searching.

Bake and Bite is my favorite place for an inexpensive, delicious holiday turkey dinner. The turkey is moist and tasty, the mash potatoes, stuffing and vegetables are just like mom made and the pumpkin cheesecake is great, but it doesn't have the oysters, prawns, smoked salmon and other luxuries that the more expensive places have.

I did check as I was surprised at such a big increase,just got this from them.

"This year our price for Xmas Brunch Buffet is THB 1,699 net due we will have more variety on the buffet + nice atmosphere."

The menu looks almost the same as last year but apparently a nicer atmosphere- THB800 worth! (-:

"This year our price for Xmas Brunch Buffet is THB 1,699 net due we will have more variety on the buffet + nice atmosphere."

The menu looks almost the same as last year but apparently a nicer atmosphere- THB800 worth! (-:

Nicer atmosphere? It's the same location, and I assume the same room. Curious as to how the 'atmosphere' will be superior.

Nicer atmosphere? It's the same location, and I assume the same room. Curious as to how the 'atmosphere' will be superior.

Also a bigger selection of food. They had such a big selection last year that it is hard to imagine they would have room for more items.

I wonder if they will have cranberry sauce this year?

i think 1600 baht for a great xmas buffet is nothing it is only once a year right!!!

I wondered how long it would be before the rest of us became Cheap Charlie's !

Not sure if I would call some one a Cheap Charlie if they complain about a 800 baht raise on a 899 baht meal in one year.I would be inclined to call that practical.