King Power Credit Card Service - Not Possible To Report Stolen Card

There are two credit card providers in Thailand. One is Shinawatre, the other is King Power. I chose King, because I don't care to do biz with the Shinawatre family. Perhaps I made a mistake. It is not possible to get a real person at King Power. I have called their number 8 times in the past two days. After multiple auto-prompts, there is never a person to answer the phone. Doesn't matter how many minutes or hours you wait. What you will get is the same very poor fidelity pop song playing in a loop, and every few minutes, a pre-recorded voice saying something about 'all our personnel are....."

In theory, there is a way to leave a message. I've left five and (surprise) no call-call backs. Some of the calls I've made (average length; 22 minutes) have been from the phone at the Thai bank which issued the card. When I try talking to any one of the 20 bank employees there about this problem, they just shrug, because there is nothing they can do.

Once, months ago, when I amazing did get a person from King Power on the phone, and we were having a problem with something (no surprise), I suggested I come to Bangkok and visit their office. They said that would be impossible, because they have no office. Go figure.

Same thing here... never heard of King Power or Shinawatre being "credit card providers". The banks in Thailand are credit card issuers and if you have a problem with your card, that's where you call to report a stolen credit card...

So I would also need more information... do you have a business where you accept credit cards as payments and use services of King Power to process the transactions? That would be a different issue...

Please be more precise about the kind of credit card business / issue you have... so far, your thread is more about bad customer service than credit cards...

I googled 'King Power" and "credit card" and got almost 20,000 hits.

Right on the credit card itself, it says 'King Power'. When I applied at my bank, Siam Commercial, they told me I had a choice of two. Perhaps the better word is 'brokers.' It was Shinawatre and King Power.

I still can't contact them. My bank is no help, except they let me use a phone there, which automatically dials the King Power number.

To add injury to insult, I just got a bill from them for over Bt.2,000 as an 'annual fee' Doesn't matter to them that I haven't used the card (due to their ineptitude). The even add % to the annual fee. If they had an office in my town, I would go there and dump a big pile of aged shit on each of their desks. They are the worst of the worst.

Still not sure I understand... from what I know (and I am SCB customer also), they have a so-called "co-branding" credit card which is issued by SCB (issuer and owner of your card) but giving you wide priviledges with King Power...

But if you receive the invoice of your credit card, it should come and be paid to SCB, right?