British Expat Killers Paid By Thai Wife

webfact

While i do not condone murder, ive met alot of these mentally twisted, old, seedy, abusive, sex addict, control freak farangs that cannot get by in their own countries, so come to purchase a woman they can boss around and give orders too and abuse sexually. Maybe she was driven to the tipping point, no one here knows the circumstances.

Guy was shot in the legs and stomache and was trying to get inside. The shooting was intended to make him suffer and apparently out in the open. Whatever he did it was enough for the shooter to commit under those circumstances.

As far as I read that story in other Forums (Isaan based Forums) people who knew them both wrote,

"SHE was a pain in the arse for him and danced on his nose".

They had split already for some time and did not live together at the time of the murder. As it was also here now mentioned, she had a Thai Lover!

I see no reason in this case to come to your theory, possible conclusion.coffee1.gif

PS: Anyway, if somebody does not treat his Thai wife or GF well, she has the right to kill him? Why not walk just different ways?

Edited by ALFREDO
  • Like 1

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received Information, that the Thai wife, legally married, to an Austrian UNO officer-soldier, she killed in Udon Thani province about a year ago,

in self defense, as she claimed, with 23 ! stab wounds! received a 3 years sentence, on probation.

She can now receive Orphans Pension (one child together) and Austrian governmental pension, for life.rolleyes.gif

I come to TH since 1990, but I longer periods of time here since 1997 and

was immediately introduced to that special kind of -Divorce Italien (Thai) style-

which was a "synonym" for murder,

when the circumstances of the January 1998 murder of the English Boss of the -ALICE BAR-,

Soi Bangla, Patong revealed.

He about 63-67? his wife, 33, she had a Thai BF, policeman, her English husband wanted to split, stopped the money flow,

assets about 50 Million Baht.

The end,

she sent the housemaid for a day off, walked the two big DOBERMANN dogs

and gave so, the hired killers time to steb the already fragile skinny husband at the door if his house.

As far as I know, the murderers went to prison, but she was not longer than a year in the monkey house.sad.png

Edited by ALFREDO

My observations are on how hard it must be for a young thai lady putting up with older farang husband- what i see around is that there are overwhelmingly 2 types of older farang men that marry younger thais:

1) Type 1: tattooed, retired blue collar worker, sweary, drinks beer all the time, sweaty, beer bellied, classic singha vest and flip flops dress- can you imagine a younger thai lady have to deal with that after he comes back from a nights drinking and put up with that long term.?

2) Type 2: wound up, stingy, pernickety retired low level white collar worker- dressed in short sleeve shirt, slacks every day (pride themselves on not wearing sigha beer vests and flip flops), lose their tempers multiple times per day over small things in public plus have a paranoia that they are being cheated by vendors/ thai wifes family. You see them sitting bolt up right in coffee shops talking at their Thai wives about global politics/monetary policy/ how things are done better in the west while his thai wife looks bored as h-ll.

Pity their thai wives. Mind you murdering your husband is taking it too far!

See my post 176, none of these husbands come under your types.

From reading many of the posts here, I have come to the conclusion that many of the Farangs in Thailand are very insecure,understandable when we hear all the time of the scams etc

That take place here, then of course there are the farang men who would easily fail to have a successful relationship,even in their own country.

If you want to have a successful relationship in Thailand, just use you're common sense,(if you have any),don't rush into things,be alert and never forget you are in Thailand.

My observations are on how hard it must be for a young thai lady putting up with older farang husband- what i see around is that there are overwhelmingly 2 types of older farang men that marry younger thais:

1) Type 1: tattooed, retired blue collar worker, sweary, drinks beer all the time, sweaty, beer bellied, classic singha vest and flip flops dress- can you imagine a younger thai lady have to deal with that after he comes back from a nights drinking and put up with that long term.?

2) Type 2: wound up, stingy, pernickety retired low level white collar worker- dressed in short sleeve shirt, slacks every day (pride themselves on not wearing sigha beer vests and flip flops), lose their tempers multiple times per day over small things in public plus have a paranoia that they are being cheated by vendors/ thai wifes family. You see them sitting bolt up right in coffee shops talking at their Thai wives about global politics/monetary policy/ how things are done better in the west while his thai wife looks bored as h-ll.

And how would you describe yourself, other than being one of god's gifts to the world?

I am an unholy mixture of both type 1 and 2, which is probably worse than either.

One thing that has been overlooked is that often these death plots are hatched by the Thai lover. It seems that certain Thai men target these farang married women as they rightly or wrongly think that they have access to a lot of good time cash care of the husband.

Never underestimate the desire of Thai men for "sanook" funds, money used to impress friends with booze or other women as they believe that having and spending money is a form of stature in a society who sees them as useless <Snip!>.

In our office we have had 3 women who have been taken by these romeos from amounts ranging from 100k to 600K including one who took another girl to Korea on her credit card. We complain they try to rip us off by they are ruthless with each other too.

A guy who approaches a married woman has more motives than love or sex considering the huge amounts of single available women. I wouldn't be surprised that his wife was persuaded to go along with the plot (still a cruel heartless <Snip!>) but I bet as soon as the greedy Thai lover and his mate got their paws on the cash she would have been left high and dry.

My condolences go out to the family and friends, tragic ending to a man's life for a few shiny pennies. God Bless

Excuse me, but if a Thai man can convince a Thai woman to join a plot of murdering her foreign husband, that means that the lady had bad intentions from the start otherwise she would not have had a Thai boyfriend in the first place.

You can't force anyone to do something he doesn't agree with.

"that means that the lady had bad intentions from the start otherwise she would not have had a Thai boyfriend in the first place."

From what I have observed from living here, the boyfriend was there long before the farang ever appeared.

The stories I could write from what I observe, why bother no-one wants to believe them, they all want to believe their girl is different.

Best one I heard recently, and I know the lady and the farang involved, the lady was using the farangs money to pay young Thai guys to "give her one" in the toilet of a local karaoke joint.

Pretty spot on type 2 is exactly the same as my neighbour

And which one are you?

as I'm not an old guy or have a wife half my age,The descriptions were of old guys that marry girls half their age I am none of them as my wife is 1 month older than me

From your reply can I guess you are in the category so which one are you

Oooooh you are so spot on! And how I hate, that they are all forced into these relationships at gunpoint!

None of those poor little angels has the chance to say "No thank you!" when those classical low lives force them into a relationship with ...ahm...money!

Pretty spot on type 2 is exactly the same as my neighbour

And which one are you?

as I'm not an old guy or have a wife half my age,The descriptions were of old guys that marry girls half their age I am none of them as my wife is 1 month older than me

From your reply can I guess you are in the category so which one are you

There is 4 yrs age difference b/w my wife and I. We just have a normal everyday marriage, more good times than bad. Personally I think if you are going to marry a girl 30 yrs junior that fell in love with you at 1st sight in a bar then you are in trouble.

I'm sorry but my opinion is if a man comes here and at the age of 59 marries a girl who is 29 and thinks that she loves him for him is just not thinking strait. Yes it is a very sad waste of life but I don't understand why someone would marry a person 30 years younger then them.

Myself, I need to have something in common with the woman I want to spend my life with. I know this happens all the time and think bad of me if you want but it is just not worth marrying someone young enough to be your grand-daughter.

How old, young, are you? I would only discuss that with you if you already have the possibility to take legally a 30 - 35 year younger GF.

dont make it easy for them,dont go and live in their village dont make a will in her name, have car and any assets possible in your name, dont have life inssurance for them to claim, not saying anything will happen but it keeps temptation out of their minds.

Good advice my friend wish I had heeded a few years ago.

-paulmw-

Why is it to late? Where is the problem? You still alive, good!wink.png and you can change things.

From the village you can walk away, if you do not like it.

The will you can change to.

Cars get old, put the next car in your name,

assets, land and house bought-built in her name, yes thats gone.

Life insurance, can change.

My condolences to the family and friends of the deceased.

Read all the contributions on here and thought I would share my own experience.

To cut a long story short, i was at the point of divorce from my Thai wife when a friend suggested that I take some legal advice regarding divorce in Thailand. I was already to leave and take basically what I could carry. So I decided to discuss the options with a lawyer.

He listened to my tale of woe and then said.

" This is quite simple, you have 3 options. Option 1, walk away with whatever personal belongings you have and never come back.

Option 2, stay and go through the legal system to fight for your 50% as you are entitled under Thai Law.

Or Option 3 we can simply make her disappear, the body will never be found and then you have no problems. Option 3 will cost you 50k baht."

I chose Option 2 and hired a different lawyer. I also hoped that my ex didn't engage my original lawyer.

Life is cheap here and no amount of debating age difference will change that fact.

• Like 1

For your information, l have never been in a girly bar smile.png .

So you, possibly, do not even know -Ladies of -Girly Bars- who are still working.

Know maybe some EX-Girly Bar Ladies who are now the wifes and GFs of your friends. But even that is not sure.wink.png

Remembers me to an old German saying.

==For the participation in a lively discussion is specialized knowledge of the topic, the last what you need.== tongue.png

You wouldn't marry a prostitute half your age at home so why would you do it in a foreign land?

Unless you are desperate or stupid or both.

Ok, conclusion.

Then, there are, tens of thousands of desperate or stupid or both Expats in Thailand living and marriied in Europe and all over the world to! wink.png

Despite the advice I gave above I have been broke also and my Thai wife stood by me. Over a decade together we have been through both the good and the bad. She has always stood by me.

I am sure some other members of TV are the same. Remember there is good and bad in all countries.I consider myself one of the lucky ones.

I agree there are exceptions to all things. You are truly one of the lucky few.

Where are your statistics on that?

I don't think it really matters if it is Thailand or the West ... money problems are often the root of divorce and breakup. Though I did read something in the US that the divorce rate has actually been down the last couple years and they theorize it could be because people can't currently afford a divorce wink.png

Your rule divided by 2 plus 7 seems to be cool! So a 60 year old with a 37 year old woman would be okay? You gotta be kidding---wai.gif

-sirchai-

Helios, who wrote that "rule. divided by 2 plus 7"

must be "kidding", 37 year old Thai ladytongue.png is any way to old, does not matter how old you are!wink.png

But, I am 51, my GF since 10 years, two children, (8 and 5) is 31, so, I have to leave her now? In your opinion?sad.png

Edited by ALFREDO

Poor man my condolences to his family but alas this probably happens more than is publicized, I really do hope that the British Gov get involved and put pressure on the Thai authorities to bring the case to its rightful conclusion.

But I fear that if she has access to money she will walk, I had a close personal friend who was murdered by his wife's lover and her brother she managed to get her hands on his cash and is still free also there was the case of Donald Whitting (I think that is the correct spelling) in Hua Hin that is a horrific story, shot 6 times paralyzed from the neck down the woman who paid for him to be killed was caught attempting to cross into Laos or Cambodia she had 300,000 THB on her she gave up the shooters etc they in turn grassed on her and guess what the out come was? She spent a month or two in a temple to cleanse herself and has walked about free ever since.

The LoS definitely has it's dark side, and you really have to remember that 'Money is #1!

Just to get things right, the Thai lady being instrumental in the shooting of Donald Whitting, was doing this on behalf of her FARANG husband. A former drugdealer from the UK, who now is a (yes You guessed it) propertydeveloper in Hua Hin.

wow which property company, so I dont buy a condo and enrich this piece of s---

This is spot on, summed up my Phuket lunchtime experience over the 2 months i was there

For your information, l have never been in a girly bar smile.png .

So you, possibly, do not even know -Ladies of -Girly Bars- who are still working.

Know maybe some EX-Girly Bar Ladies who are now the wifes and GFs of your friends. But even that is not sure.wink.png

Remembers me to an old German saying.

==For the participation in a lively discussion is specialized knowledge of the topic, the last what you need.== tongue.png

My chum of 35 years married a bar girl. Sadly he was ''stuffed'' financially, now divorced, and SHE is now in UK claiming benefits, yes, she moved to UK to claim benefits. A passport thing. She even took her Thai daughter to UK recently to claim MAX benefits via information how to do via a farang. sad.png

Just be honest, you would not enjoy having sex with an older woman, why would a girl be any different.

I am honest, I am very! "versatile" and I sometimes, with the sign -wild boar- find also pleasure with the older guard!giggle.gif

Did he know that he'd signed a life insurance policy? This is definitley a country where one should be worth more money alive than dead.

This is a good point. A copy of his passport and a couple of forged signatures would have done the trick along with cash for the premium stolen from his bank account.

Whats to say to this ? not surprised really.

Be careful, all out there who are married and have suspicions about their wife. this guy probably thought they were happy. at least 3 foreigners I know off in my small town have wives who mess around and gamble.

Be careful........ all. ermm.gifwai.gif

Yes. Very sad. What seems too good to be true usually isn't. Most people would assume that marrying a virtually illiterate foreign prostitute half their age picked up in a dive in the UK probably wouldn't work out well. But somehow doing the same thing in a lesser developed country where they can't speak the language and don't understand the culture and where violent crime and corruption flourish unpunished seems so tempting to many that they actually do just that and compound it by going to live in the hooker's own village. Sooner or later the temptation to get rid of the miserly old farang geezer and divide up the spoils will grow and, if this comes from the Thai husband, it may prove irrisistible.

Edited by Arkady
  • Like 1

You know, I don't know what to say........the urban myth made real. That poor gentleman looking for some companionship and retirement in the Sun, shot down by a greedy vicious little bitch.

A shocking and disgraceful act, cowardly and reprehensible.....that poor man. That bitch should face the death sentence herself, along with her accomplices,

Complete and utter scum,

This type of story is no urban myth, in fact has happened all too many times. A word to the wise: If your much younger wife has a "brother" hanging around, even for years and years, better make sure it is indeed a sibling and not a lover. Personally know of a couple of these cases ...

• Like 1

I hope the bitch gets whats coming her way. The poor guy RIP so sad!!

Money rules everyone in Thailand and, from the rich to the poor. This a warning for all expats to be extra careful and always protect yourself first

This is the culture shock many people still don't understand. (I like to secretly deny it in my head too) The reality of Thai culture is that people do kill other people, injure others with cars, beat up each other etc. When all is said and done, the person who was more wrong (police usually being judge and jury) usually ends up paying.

My friends brother (Thais) got into a fight at a bar. Nothing came about it until the next night when her brother snuck into her the other mans home and stabbed him to death. It happened three years earlier and he wasn't in jail. I said. Why isn't he in jail? She said. Mom had to pay a lot of money. 300,000 baht. He may have spent a few weeks in jail while mom was getting the funds together for the other family. But that was that. It's their culture here. We can not change it. I know many expats who have been here longer than me and still deny this is reality.

That was bail that was paid and the case is probably on appeal, you can not kill some person in thailand and pay a fine, you have to go to court first.

This happened in a muban in Isaan. I would think they're more strict on these kinds of things. But i think tradition and money outweigh the courts.

You wouldn't marry a prostitute half your age at home so why would you do it in a foreign land?

Unless you are desperate or stupid or both.

Ok, conclusion.

Then, there are, tens of thousands of desperate or stupid or both Expats in Thailand living and marriied in Europe and all over the world to! wink.png

I don't doubt it!

My chum of 35 years married a bar girl. Sadly he was ''stuffed'' financially, now divorced, and SHE is now in UK claiming benefits, yes, she moved to UK to claim benefits. A passport thing. She even took her Thai daughter to UK recently to claim MAX benefits via information how to do via a farang. sad.png

Yes, when a woman is clever, she tries to exploit the system and the husband, but have to say,

the system should be a bit flexible to sort out such parasites! More easy said than done.whistling.gif

You know, I don't know what to say........the urban myth made real. That poor gentleman looking for some companionship and retirement in the Sun, shot down by a greedy vicious little bitch.

A shocking and disgraceful act, cowardly and reprehensible.....that poor man. That bitch should face the death sentence herself, along with her accomplices,

Complete and utter scum,

This type of story is no urban myth, in fact has happened all too many times. A word to the wise: If your much younger wife has a "brother" hanging around, even for years and years, better make sure it is indeed a sibling and not a lover. Personally know of a couple of these cases ...

That was precisely the "first" bad story I heard in Thailand way back in 95. Foreign husband, married, "brother" returning from Taiwan, coming to stay. Husband departs for work, has to turn around having forgotten some documents to return to find brother and sister, happily at it.

Those rose tints slipped just their first shade, as he sat at the end of the bar wondering what the hell have I done to deserve this?

• Like 1

Yes, when a woman is clever, she tries to exploit the system and the husband, but have to say,

the system should be a bit flexible to sort out such parasites! More easy said than done.whistling.gif

Correct, this ''lady'' set up a one woman ''knocking'' shop in UK, so, tax payer paying all and she had her ''business'' money as top up which is paying for her house in the LOS.

Me, pissed off cos l signed papers many years ago for her UK passport. sad.png

Complete and utter scum,

So personally you know a couple of complete idiots. This shit would be so easy to spot. A couple of years and not working it out? It makes no sense.

"oh tonight honey I'll stay with my brother"

"Sorry for coming home at 2 am honey, I was with my brother"

"Yes, my brother is not gay. He just doesn't have a girlfiend" For 2 years or more!

"My brother needs money again. I know he has no family he jst needs money again"

"I always kiss my brother like that"

"It's not that he doesn't like you honey, he laughs at everyone behind their back"

Really.

• Like 1

Complete and utter scum,

So personally you know a couple of complete idiots. This shit would be so easy to spot. A couple of years and not working it out? It makes no sense.

"oh tonight honey I'll stay with my brother"

"Sorry for coming home at 2 am honey, I was with my brother"

"Yes, my brother is not gay. He just doesn't have a girlfiend" For 2 years or more!

"My brother needs money again. I know he has no family he jst needs money again"

"I always kiss my brother like that"

"It's not that he doesn't like you honey, he laughs at everyone behind their back"

Really.

Well, your wrong, cos some of us long timers have seen it all. Many farang are blind, but thats OK, cos we don't expect it. This is LOS, totally different culture where the unexpected can happen and does. sad.png