I'm Poor, Young And I Have A Sexy Gf Who Handwashes My Clothes!

omnilangur

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit that I initially did test everyone because I thought that if I told you all I was from Bulgaria, you would only further degrade my heritage. Now everyone knows the truth and maybe I am a troll living underground but I'd rather be a troll than be a walking, talking landfill. Me I not speak english so well but good enough to get over 3000 reads in one night on my 13th post. I should have more respect for my senior citizens, i feel like I'm trapped inside the worlds biggest retirement home whenever i visit an expat village in thailand....

You better hope life is good to you,and you make it to Retirement.

Surviving that long is one of lifes greatest achievements.

I don't understand what trolls get out of trollin' on the internet... coffee1.gif

I always think they are trying to be cleverer than the rest of TV Members,it's amazing how quickly they get caught out and disappear,back under their usual Rock.

I beg to differ, i'm retired but i dearly hope i won't see my 60' birthday

Edited by poanoi

I admit that I initially did test everyone because I thought that if I told you all I was from Bulgaria, you would only further degrade my heritage. Now everyone knows the truth and maybe I am a troll living underground but I'd rather be a troll than be a walking, talking landfill. Me I not speak english so well but good enough to get over 3000 reads in one night on my 13th post. I should have more respect for my senior citizens, i feel like I'm trapped inside the worlds biggest retirement home whenever i visit an expat village in thailand....

Trust me it is nothing like that. I have a friend who lives in a retirement home in the USA. He offered his nurse $6,000 to take a shower with him and she said no!tongue.png

I beg to differ, i'm retired but i dearly hope i won't see my 60' birthday

I'm Sorry to hear that,i'm sure you have good reasons for your statement.

Trust me it is nothing like that. I have a friend who lives in a retirement home in the USA. He offered his nurse $6,000 to take a shower with him and she said no!tongue.png

I will. laugh.png

So you don't speak English very well but you are an English teacher,and from your other threads obviously also on a tourist visa.Could you contribute a little and tell us if you have some criminal convictions as well?

You are really an example for foreigners in Thailand.bah.gif

From another troll topic you started :

I thought my income of 200 baht per hour teaching English was bad!

Edited by jbrain

One would think someone so content with his lot in life would not need to share it here.

God knows the guys who retired at 35 and have rich, very white Sino-Thai connected wives need to.

good on ya lad. Enjoy it. smile.png

Edited by cbrer
  • Like 1

So you don't speak English very well but you are an English teacher,and from your other threads obviously also on a tourist visa.Could you contribute a little and tell us if you have some criminal convictions as well?

Young and having fun.

Could be worse.

Old, boring, and on an internet forum 24/7 for company... being disgusted that young people who are having fun here aren't on the correct visa.

Excuse me for a second...

bah.gif

There. That's better.

Edited by cbrer
  • Like 1

Young and having fun.

Could be worse.

Old, boring, and on an internet forum 24/7 for company... being disgusted that young people who are having fun here aren't on the correct visa.

Excuse me for a second...

bah.gif

There. That's better.

Is Cbrer your new username Omnilangur ?

Edited by jbrain

I am old and have a sexy GF and I wash her clothes in my new Pansonic clothes washer. I tried doing them by hand but the washer does a better job. She is an engineer so sometimes she gets her clothes dirty and the washer does a good job.

Wow, what does she charge for a Vigo oil change ? thumbsup.gif ...... smile.png

My dear chap., I doubt anyone is jealous of something that isn't true....

I know a heavy drinker who died killed himself a year ago. He told me his lady had him in debt and refused to even wash his clothes in A MACHINE! The truth is what I speak and for you to stand in awe or disbelief is quite a compliment, thanks!

I know a heavy drinker who died killed himself a year ago. He told me his lady had him in debt and refused to even wash his clothes in A MACHINE! The truth is what I speak and for you to stand in awe or disbelief is quite a compliment, thanks!

Possibly some of the essence of this comment was lost in the translation from Bulgarian bull..it to English.

I am old and have a sexy GF and I wash her clothes in my new Pansonic clothes washer. I tried doing them by hand but the washer does a better job. She is an engineer so sometimes she gets her clothes dirty and the washer does a good job.

More of a big project type of person. If you want a oil change garage with automated equipment built she could do that.

Now I am confused. Do you think if she washed his clothes in a MACHINE he would not have killed himself? Or if she washed his clothes by hand he would not have killed himself? Or does clothes washing have nothing whatsoever to do with his death? See this is very important to me because I do the wash daily. My GF bought the new house where we live but I do the wash. Does that mean I will kill myself? Did your GF buy you a house yet? I would say buying a home is a bit more important than doing the wash. No? Thai people can get 100% loan so your girl should be able to buy you a house right?

Fraid not.

I ride a CBR, hence the user name.

Do I sense a bit of forum paranoia?

THanks for the support, some of these old losers or only jealous..

I'm not old ~ mid 30's, not poor and my cute wife has given me 2 healthy kids and for the last 9 years not only washed my clothes but kept my home, raised my kids and unbelievably put up with all my silly shit.

OP, you aint got nuf'n!

• Like 1

This makes sense. That is why the OP is earning only 200 baht per hour. Because he is from Bulgaria.

Say's a lot that the OP chose to day he was from the U.S. and not England, Australia, etc.