I'm Poor, Young And I Have A Sexy Gf Who Handwashes My Clothes!

omnilangur

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coffee1.gif

Who are you, self-appointed moderator? The whole post is just a wind-up. Don't you get it?

Of course I get it, I just reacted spontaneously crying.gif for:

he,s been pedalling his pooh....I wonder what would happen if another farang came along who did have some cash behind him and started giving her attention...and it probably wouldn't matter how old and ugly he was,

so I gave my opinion mainly for the last answer post-4641-1156693976.gif OP is a real man with a real girl friend, he reads those posts too!

By the way it looks like self appointed moderation towards me wai.gif

Buy her a washing machine for her birthday.

A washboard is all he can afford. But she could take it to the local river and save on his water bills.

Twintubs are very cheap at Tesco and she can save even more using her staff discount.

THANKS for mentioning the staff discounts because THEY DONT EXIST! Not even a 5 percent discount. and the clearance items are OFF LIMITS for the store employees if discounted over 50 percent. The CUSTOMER is god BUT the employee is just a tool of the rich mans greed. Corporate vomit controls Thailand, but atleast natural disasters will wipe most of them out someday..

The funniest thing about this topic is not the original post, but that there were 4 and a half pages of posts before OP made his second post.

Ironically, all of you guys calling him a troll have resulted in "successful troll is successful". Guess you all secretly loved the post.

Congrats on your happiness; I like the positive energy! Ignore the haters :)

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this topic is not the original post, but that there were 4 and a half pages of posts before OP made his second post.

Ironically, all of you guys calling him a troll have resulted in "successful troll is successful". Guess you all secretly loved the post.

Congrats on your happiness; I like the positive energy! Ignore the haters smile.png

I don't know what you are on about, this is a serious discussion.

• Like 1

Buy her a washing machine for her birthday.

A washboard is all he can afford. But she could take it to the local river and save on his water bills.

Twintubs are very cheap at Tesco and she can save even more using her staff discount.

THANKS for mentioning the staff discounts because THEY DONT EXIST! Not even a 5 percent discount. and the clearance items are OFF LIMITS for the store employees if discounted over 50 percent. The CUSTOMER is god BUT the employee is just a tool of the rich mans greed. Corporate vomit controls Thailand, but atleast natural disasters will wipe most of them out someday..

Must be different in Kanchanaburi Tesco then because my wifes friend who works there got us a discount off a food processor.

Congrats on your happiness; I like the positive energy! Ignore the haters smile.png

I

THanks brother, this topic is actually POSITIVE, someone else tried to pull me off topic and take things out of context i said in another forum post standing up for the enslaved workers at Lotus. I really should get my GF a wash board. Maybe a washing machine someday,, but whats wrong with saving energy water and money and helping nature? See the positive of this,

It also makes my gf nice and toned. I'm thankful she's not a fat whale like many others I've seen in this region!

I

THanks brother, this topic is actually POSITIVE, someone else tried to pull me off topic and take things out of context i said in another forum post standing up for the enslaved workers at Lotus. I really should get my GF a wash board. Maybe a washing machine someday,, but whats wrong with saving energy water and money and helping nature? See the positive of this,

It also makes my gf nice and toned. I'm thankful she's not a fat whale like many others I've seen in this region!

I would like to have a one to one with your girlfriend for her side of the story. I would also tell her politely that if she puts on a pound or two you will dump her. sad.png

I

I would like to have a one to one with your girlfriend for her side of the story. I would also tell her politely that if she puts on a pound or two you will dump her. sad.png

Wasn't that Vanilla ice that wrote the song, Ice Ice baby..

I worked in Tesco in the UK after I finished school, started on the sort of money the OP is on.

Never complained and worked my way up to senior manager until I started my own business.

Have a word with your sexy girlfriend maybe she could work hard too.

This kid can't be much older than 18 and is just trying to compete with the older crowd. . I think he was saying it is possible younger westerners to have a solid relationship with a woman here without paying for it. It is and I see more often now than 10 years ago and why not. The sooner the OP learns how to be a man, the better odds the relationship will last. Alternatively, just keep being a dolt and enjoy your steamy sex under the fan and the free laundry service. Not a bad life until it all ends.

the sad thing is im 32 and I'm not that good looking! But maybe its because I know how to talk to the ladies and using the thai language. The key to any relationship is COMMUNICATION, thats why many women leave there western husbands to be with there issaan boyfriends!

the sad thing is im 32 and I'm not that good looking! But maybe its because I know how to talk to the ladies and using the thai language. The key to any relationship is COMMUNICATION, thats why many women leave there western husbands to be with there issaan boyfriends!

No.

It's because the Isaan boyfriend is richer than you.

The key to any relationship is COMMUNICATION....

I do agree with this statement 100%.

Well his communication with his current Beau cant be that good, as it seems his Tesco girl has left him or of course never existed except in his imagination....

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/589139-do-women-in-narathiwat-ever-date-western-men/

Foolish assumptions, she's laying next to me in bed right now and never left me for a thai guy, I have another GF down south waiting for me so I'm trying to let this one go for one of you fellaz, I hope she isnt too heartbroken!

What a plonker. cheesy.gif