I'm Poor, Young And I Have A Sexy Gf Who Handwashes My Clothes!

omnilangur

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy her a washing machine for her birthday.

Washing machine? Do the decent thing and get her a maid smile.png

And make sure the maid is decent looking and you might be able to get a threesome going..w00t.gif

I've heard some girls would be more satisfied with the washing machine. Maybe the washing machine is best for him.

Now, now. Easy on the young lad. She's his first girlfriend ever. And he had to come all the way from the USA to find her! I can't fault him for getting this excited about it. How did you guys feel when you first lost your virginity?

Blown away

And now we are all looking forward to part 2, where she wants to get a bun in the owen!whistling.gif

Yes, but that's part three. In part two, she be joining the other ladies at the riverside to wash the clothes. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Morakot

And now we are all looking forward to part 2, where she wants to get a bun in the owen!whistling.gif

Yes, but that's part three. In part two, she be joining the other ladies at the riverside to wash the clothes. rolleyes.gif

I knew it!! The guy with the Family Mart-girl wasn't telling us the WHOLE story. tongue.png
  • Like 1

Make hay whilst the Sun shines boy for you may be sucking off tourists just to get by before you know it.

I may be sooner than you think, according to one of his other posts he only has a $50 bill and was wondering whether he will get change when he does his visa run whistling.gif

Edited by Soutpeel

You lead a charmed life indeed. How could it be otherwise, seeing as trolling is what you choose to do with your time.

I wonder what would happen if another farang came along who did have some cash behind him and started giving her attention...my money is on her being out the door so fast your head would spin...one suspects she is making best of a bad current situation...wink.png

and it probably wouldn't matter how old and ugly he was.

Are you so old and ugly yourself to be so disrespectful ? Teasing is OK kind'o spitting in the face of OP is a bit too much...or if it itches so much send in PM... sometimes mods are sleeping I'm afraid

Buy her a washing machine for her birthday.

A washboard is all he can afford. But she could take it to the local river and save on his water bills.

Wot; no soap?

U want soap as well??

Some people want everything laugh.png

Use muscle power !!

Edited by pattayadingo
  • Like 1