I'm Poor, Young And I Have A Sexy Gf Who Handwashes My Clothes!

omnilangur

Enjoy it while you can...all women change.

After a while you'll be washing her clothes and massaging her instead.

Its an evil female trick to give in the beginning to take in the end.

Never trust a woman that gives you a small gift in the beginning. wink.png

...and never trust yourself if you think you have control over that woman.

Edited by KRS1
  • Like 2

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God save us from the trolls.

he,s been pedalling his pooh on the issan forum , 7 - 11 ladies.

he reckons he is a teacher , and he does not need to have a work permit ,sounds familiar.

another resident for the academic corridors, @ the bkk hilton .

ASAP.

coffee1.gif ,

Edited by elliss

Working aa a teacher on a tourist visa ?

http://www.thaivisa....rist-visa-help/

Posted 2012-09-20 17:46:22

I have a double entry tourist visa and still dont understand WHEN I must leave and HOW many months I will get when I come back.

And:

http://www.thaivisa......enslaving-thais-to-work-9-hour-days-for-220-baht/page__st__125 reply #133

Buy her a washing machine for her birthday.

Washing machine? Do the decent thing and get her a maid smile.png

And make sure the maid is decent looking and you might be able to get a threesome going..w00t.gif

You just need to know how to talk to her and she'll do aaaaaanything for .....cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

There's no justice. I'm old and rich and have a girlfriend who won't have sex despite my having bought her a washing machine!

....and now she goes round singing "I'm picking up good vibrations....good Good GOOD vibrations"....tongue.png

• Like 2

Maybe poor and young but obviously not very educated/experienced if you can only find a job that pays 200bht per hour! Old rich and ugly guys dont care about your comments because they can afford to pay!

Good luck to you!

I have been away from the teaching world for ages. What is the average hourly rate now at language schools in Bangkok ?

You lead a charmed life indeed. How could it be otherwise, seeing as trolling is what you choose to do with your time.

I wonder what would happen if another farang came along who did have some cash behind him and started giving her attention...my money is on her being out the door so fast your head would spin...one suspects she is making best of a bad current situation...wink.png

and it probably wouldn't matter how old and ugly he was.

Are you so old and ugly yourself to be so disrespectful ? Teasing is OK kind'o spitting in the face of OP is a bit too much...or if it itches so much send in PM... sometimes mods are sleeping I'm afraid

Who are you, self-appointed moderator? The whole post is just a wind-up. Don't you get it?

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

Enjoy it while you can...all women change.

After a while you'll be washing her clothes and massaging her instead.

Its an evil female trick to give in the beginning to take in the end.

Never trust a woman that gives you a small gift in the beginning. wink.png

...and never trust yourself if you think you have control over that woman.

wise words.

She also works at Lotus and is 23, she works hard and me working as a poor teacher at 200 baht per hour she really does anything for me. Massaging me and treating me like her king.

what a dream to find such a sweet girl who really respects a man. If you know how to talk to a woman and how to love a woman she will do anything for you.

It may seem you are living the dream. But the local guys get this with out going to work at all. I think you should up your game a bit.

How come I can't meet a girl like this. I had to lug 3 ginormous bags to the laundry lady and pay for it, even though 2 of the bags were not mine. sad.png

I mean jeez it was almost 300 baht. That's a couple beers, or fine dining at a quality place like KFC.

300 baht, a couple of beers? Where I drink that would buy me at least six.

• Like 1

She also works at Lotus and is 23, she works hard and me working as a poor teacher at 200 baht per hour she really does anything for me. Massaging me and treating me like her king.

what a dream to find such a sweet girl who really respects a man. If you know how to talk to a woman and how to love a woman she will do anything for you.

It may seem you are living the dream. But the local guys get this with out going to work at all. I think you should up your game a bit.

I doubt if he is a Canadian. That is what you meant by local guys eh?

Same same Thailand eh?

Edited by canuckamuck

Same same Thailand eh?

Ya, I've always thought Thai and Canadian men were pretty much the same as far as laundry goes.

Same same Thailand eh?

Ya, I've always thought Thai and Canadian men were pretty much the same as far as laundry goes.

Yet get a girl to hand wash your long-johns... that's the girl to keep. Also one that can help with your hockey draft picks is a good bet too, just don't let anyone find out.

Same same Thailand eh?

Yet get a girl to hand wash your long-johns... that's the girl to keep. Also one that can help with your hockey draft picks is a good bet too, just don't let anyone find out.

I am rich and I am old... and I don't understand why you want to waist your girlfriends time to wash your clothes... tongue.png

How come I can't meet a girl like this. I had to lug 3 ginormous bags to the laundry lady and pay for it, even though 2 of the bags were not mine. sad.png

I mean jeez it was almost 300 baht. That's a couple beers, or fine dining at a quality place like KFC.

300 baht, a couple of beers? Where I drink that would buy me at least six.

and change.