I'm Poor, Young And I Have A Sexy Gf Who Handwashes My Clothes!

omnilangur

She also works at Lotus and is 23, she works hard and me working as a poor teacher at 200 baht per hour she really does anything for me. Massaging me and treating me like her king.

what a dream to find such a sweet girl who really respects a man. If you know how to talk to a woman and how to love a woman she will do anything for you.

Edited by Rimmer

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lead a charmed life indeed. How could it be otherwise, seeing as trolling is what you choose to do with your time.

I wonder what would happen if another farang came along who did have some cash behind him and started giving her attention...my money is on her being out the door so fast your head would spin...one suspects she is making best of a bad current situation...wink.png

• Like 2

You lead a charmed life indeed. How could it be otherwise, seeing as trolling is what you choose to do with your time.

I wonder what would happen if another farang came along who did have some cash behind him and started giving her attention...my money is on her being out the door so fast your head would spin...one suspects she is making best of a bad current situation...wink.png

and it probably wouldn't matter how old and ugly he was.

• Like 1

Working aa a teacher on a tourist visa ?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/585793-big-problem-understanding-tourist-visa-help/

Posted 2012-09-20 17:46:22

I have a double entry tourist visa and still dont understand WHEN I must leave and HOW many months I will get when I come back.

Ssshhhh .... Tescogirl thinks he's important.