I'm Poor, Young And I Have A Sexy Gf Who Handwashes My Clothes!

omnilangur

Buy her a washing machine for her birthday.

laugh.png yes and thats all that needs to be said. Any other threads worth reading?smile.png

Yes. I've just started a post re the DaVinci Code. It's bloody fascinating, in fact I've probably set the benchmark for all future posts on TV.

• Like 2

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh.png yes and thats all that needs to be said. Any other threads worth reading?smile.png

Wait till he comes back from his visa run next month, sure there will be more to come cheesy.gif

I hope it will be as entertaining as this topic.

Wait till he comes back from his visa run next month, sure there will be more to come cheesy.gif

I'm from a poor european country=bulgaria and two hundred baht an hour is a good wage to have. Many of you looking down on me because I'm happy and in love with a girl who has stayed with me for over a year and never lied or cheated on me and continues treating me like a king in his castle(Even if my castle is a tiny one bedroom apartment with a fan and cold shower) I'm glad I'm not a rich handsome guy who owns a hotel in Hua Hin and is married to an ex prostitute. I guess I'm fortunate, thanks for the love guys!

I'm from a poor european country=bulgaria and two hundred baht an hour is a good wage to have. Many of you looking down on me because I'm happy and in love with a girl who has stayed with me for over a year and never lied or cheated on me and continues treating me like a king in his castle(Even if my castle is a tiny one bedroom apartment with a fan and cold shower) I'm glad I'm not a rich handsome guy who owns a hotel in Hua Hin and is married to an ex prostitute. I guess I'm fortunate, thanks for the love guys!

ํWOW, you've cracked it where tens of thousands have failed. thumbsup.gif

Good luck to you and enjoy your happy relationship while it lasts thumbsup.gif

Oh the irony.

On another forum, you wrote:

"So none of you have ever seen this new government offer to teachers in the ISAAN region? I think the only ones stupid enough to fall prey to it are idiots like myself from the USA"

So which is true? Are you from USA or Bulgaria? Are you lying on this or the other forum? Either way, we can safely conclude that you lied about where you're from. Makes the rest of your posts hard to believe, eh?

• Like 2

On another forum, you wrote:

"So none of you have ever seen this new government offer to teachers in the ISAAN region? I think the only ones stupid enough to fall prey to it are idiots like myself from the USA"

So which is true? Are you from USA or Bulgaria? Are you lying on this or the other forum? Either way, we can safely conclude that you lied about where you're from. Makes the rest of your posts hard to believe, eh?

Noting the geography skills of most teachers he may not know.

• Like 1

Gee, I don't have any trouble finding true love when I'm in Thailand, and I'm old and ugly. I just walk down a busy street in Udon with ten $1,000 BHT notes pinned to the outside of my shirt pocket.

They either offer to love me forever, or for long time. laugh.png

Edited by NeverSure

Gee, I don't have any trouble finding true love when I'm in Thailand, and I'm old and ugly. I just walk down a busy street in Udon with ten $1,000 BHT notes pinned to the outside of my shirt pocket.

You sounds great just the kind of westerner we need here.

You sounds great just the kind of westerner we need here.

NEVER take me too seriously. tongue.png

what you mean ,<p>  

what you mean , you would rather be a poor teacher , than own a hotel , jing .

the ex prossy part is no big deal .

my teerak plays the internet, helps augment my pensions income ,

please be generous , many thanks.

p s. i like my cleggs to be hand washed , when i,m wearing them .

coffee1.gif

I fail to know why we need to know shes "sexy".

OK: I'm Poor, Young And I Have an Ugly Gf Who Handwashes My Clothes! Now if this were your predicament you would already have killed yourself so you wouldn't need advice !

Dont need the ugly either

There are many poor farang teachers working in BKK so why think OP is a troll ?

Salary is 20-30k for a month , he can live on that and has a GF with similar income .

Too many old rich handsome guys on this forum .

Gweiloman, on 2012-09-25 15:18:02, said:

''On another forum, you wrote:

So which is true? Are you from USA or Bulgaria? Are you lying on this or the other forum? Either way, we can safely conclude that you lied about where you're from. Makes the rest of your posts hard to believe,''

Yes things here just don't seem to add up and if you look on the ajarn forum it would seem that despite claiming to be a ''teacher'' neither can he !laugh.png

originally Posted by omnilangur on Ajarn

''Working 5 hours a day Monday til Thursday from 9 am to 3 PM non-stop teaching even while eating at lunch with other teachers and I'm surviving''

and in reply Tomcat said ....''I assume you're not the maths teacher then ? '' clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Edited by nextmove

There are many poor farang teachers working in BKK so why think OP is a troll ?

Salary is 20-30k for a month , he can live on that and has a GF with similar income .

Too many old rich handsome guys on this forum .

Too many gullible people if you ask me.

• Like 1

Gweiloman, on 2012-09-25 15:18:02, said:

''On another forum, you wrote:

So which is true? Are you from USA or Bulgaria? Are you lying on this or the other forum? Either way, we can safely conclude that you lied about where you're from. Makes the rest of your posts hard to believe,''

Yes things here just don't seem to add up and if you look on the ajarn forum it would seem that despite claiming to be a ''teacher'' neither can he !laugh.png

originally Posted by omnilangur on Ajarn

''Working 5 hours a day Monday til Thursday from 9 am to 3 PM non-stop teaching even while eating at lunch with other teachers and I'm surviving''

and in reply Tomcat said ....''I assume you're not the maths teacher then ? '' clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Busted again. With their own lies. This seems to happen a lot. Trolls making up stories and then getting caught in their web of deceit on another thread. Why do people have to make sh*t up all the time? Makes me question the credibility of many of the posts on TV.

I admit that I initially did test everyone because I thought that if I told you all I was from Bulgaria, you would only further degrade my heritage. Now everyone knows the truth and maybe I am a troll living underground but I'd rather be a troll than be a walking, talking landfill. Me I not speak english so well but good enough to get over 3000 reads in one night on my 13th post. I should have more respect for my senior citizens, i feel like I'm trapped inside the worlds biggest retirement home whenever i visit an expat village in thailand....