The Inane Thread

maxme

In fact many will think I spend 23 hrs a day with square eyes when in fact I'm in the pub washing down my lamb shank with celeriac mash with a pint and discussing whether to spend Xmas in the Maldives or Vietnam.

I'm probably lying though...I must be....I have a million posts and should be pilloried imnediately!!

It's not the number of postings that qualify you as insane,insanity is more a measure of the quality of individual postings. The truly insane have no insight, as such they are impervious to criticism.I like responding to insane postings. Insane people add a certain richness to life and trying to get through to them provides a challenge. Generally, I don't get much pleasure from inane postings unless the posting reaches the dizzy heights of being spectacularly stupid. Inane posters don't usually get the joke even if you spell it out in detail.

• Like 1

Jesus H Christ!

Any chance of a mod moving this and the other silly thread - the one about Ferris wheels - to Farang pub.

Or is this what we have to expect from General Topics nowadays?

Your inane post is most welcome laugh.png

I didn't catch the one with the Ferris wheels. What's it about?

In fact many will think I spend 23 hrs a day with square eyes when in fact I'm in the pub washing down my lamb shank with celeriac mash with a pint and discussing whether to spend Xmas in the Maldives or Vietnam.

I'm probably lying though...I must be....I have a million posts and should be pilloried imnediately!!

You will neither as your gal has already set the destination for you... rolleyes.gif

Reply to every thread you open, regardless how fatuous or pointless the thread.

Or your reply.

SC

Reply?

Smokies posts however inane they are, tend to be more informative than the ones you are now posting but keep it up only 13 000 posts to go and then you will reach Smokies number. biggrin.png

Jesus H Christ!

Any chance of a mod moving this and the other silly thread - the one about Ferris wheels - to Farang pub.

Apparently it's about anything you want: http://www.thaivisa....ble-tv-members/

A bit like this one, really. I came here - as I used to many years ago - as I thought the description of "General Topics" was still true:

General topics

A forum for general interest topics related to Thailand only

Apparently that is no longer the case.

Or your reply.

SC

Reply?

Smokies posts however inane they are, tend to be more informative than the ones you are now posting but keep it up only 13 000 posts to go and then you will reach Smokies number. biggrin.png

I estimate another 5 years....i better start making them one word replys

Or your reply.

SC

Reply?

I estimate another 5 years....i better start making them one word replys

Agreed

Jesus H Christ!

A bit like this one, really. I came here - as I used to many years ago - as I thought the description of "General Topics" was still true:

General topics

You still come here despite not liking what it has turned into yet you keep posting in this thread. Admit it, you wished for a thread like this.

Edited by maxme

Jesus H Christ!

General topics

You still come here despite not liking what it has turned into yet you keep posting in this thread. Admit it, you wished for a thread like this.

I came here because I got an email with a link to your post. And since you asked a question, I thought it only polite to answer it. Same as your current post above.

As I wrote in my second post, General Topics is supposed to be "A forum for general interest topics related to Thailand only".

Seems like the mods can't be bothered any more to move these threads to Farang Pub forum.

So when I came here to see what people were talking about related to Thailand, I had to search through a load of stupid threads like this one and eventually gave up. But if that's what Thaivisa has become and you are happy about, that's fine with me. There are plenty of other sites that actually do chat about Thailand.