Choice Of Woman?

nietzche

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

payak

The people that think Thai women are like this do not bother me, I just put it down to a very narrow mind.

It does happen and I admit it however personally I judge people by their appearance and actions.

You are obviously happy in your relationship and that is what we all want so why worry ?

payak

The people that think Thai women are like this do not bother me, I just put it down to a very narrow mind.

It does happen and I admit it however personally I judge people by their appearance and actions.

You are obviously happy in your relationship and that is what we all want so why worry ?

Wise words......and @Jake...each to their own mate....not my cup of tea but there it is for those who want it...let them enjoy.

being that i only judged people in false relationships, using each other.

only people here in such a situation could be upset.

In all relationships people use each other, if we didn't gain anything we would all stay single.

usery is a whole different thing then fulfilling each other as partners, its not even in the same ball park.

Many on here will never understand the concept of becoming stronger and happier together with a woman.

Its why they moved to Thailand in the first place. Don't waste your time labouring the point.

My post says we use each other, that's all.

It maybe to gain love, kids companionship or even happiness.

Only saying.

• Like 1

I wouldn't marry a dirty prostitute here or in any country of the world!

How about a clean one?

Did I miss that one? Did anyone mention they have showere on stage at many places in Pattaya. I always wondered why and now I now. Thai Visa comes through again,biggrin.png INformatin you can use every day. biggrin.png

payak

Perhaps it has something to do with the rising racism and stereotyping which come with the increasingly number of tourists visiting here but could also have something to do with stricter immigrant laws that make it harder even on honest mixed couples who are trying to live in the west

How many of tourists and even law makers don't base the rules and laws on heresay? I find these kind of judgments racist and uneducated but hey... if you can beat them then you join them right?

exactly, i may not be in a position to judge who or what relationship is real, but i never pointed to a specific couple anyway.

but yes laws and minds are affected by behaviors, because we have to prove we are not one of them, guilty till proven innocent.

it does affect us.

payak

Perhaps it has something to do with the rising racism and stereotyping which come with the increasingly number of tourists visiting here but could also have something to do with stricter immigrant laws that make it harder even on honest mixed couples who are trying to live in the west

How many of tourists and even law makers don't base the rules and laws on heresay? I find these kind of judgments racist and uneducated but hey... if you can beat them then you join them right?

exactly, i may not be in a position to judge who or what relationship is real, but i never pointed to a specific couple anyway.

but yes laws and minds are affected by behaviors, because we have to prove we are not one of them, guilty till proven innocent.

it does affect us.

Well you're doing a pretty good (or bad) job of judging people's relationships so far on this and the other thread. coffee1.gif

Every time I come across one of these threads, which is actually fairly regularly, I'm always left wondering why so many people feel the need to comment on, or even judge other relationships. I'm more than happy with my life, wife and kids to feel the need to put someone else down for what I may perceive to be a "flaw" in their relationship.

You've never commented or had an opinion on someone else's relationship?

A man that does not have an opinion is not a man.

payak

it does affect us.

Well you're doing a pretty good (or bad) job of judging people's relationships so far on this and the other thread. coffee1.gif

thankyou, i shall keep up the good work then

Every time I come across one of these threads, which is actually fairly regularly, I'm always left wondering why so many people feel the need to comment on, or even judge other relationships. I'm more than happy with my life, wife and kids to feel the need to put someone else down for what I may perceive to be a "flaw" in their relationship.

I 'm not some old maid busybody sneaking a peek through the keyhole at a normal man and woman. I don't have an opinion because I am a gentleman.

• Like 1

Would you marry a prostitute back in your home country?

Yes, I would, as long as she accepted my previous life too.

Why does being a prostitute make someone a bad person?

I wouldn't say so. But it certainly isn't something you should put on your C.V.

Why not ?

It might get you the job.

Everybody with a brain have opinions, men and women too..One may change opinion as well, it's a sign of development.

However, some people may choose not to express their opinion because they respect other people choices, it's a sign of politeness.

In short, " live and let live "

Just saying..wai.gif

live and let live, but what if there behavior affects others.

Like your spelling will on some of the spell police about in here ?

even writers have editors, who sits there and re checks every word, those who fear the spell police.

spell police = someone who is lacking confidence, and must scrape the bottom of the barrell looking for a fault.

if you can read it its right, that what communication is.

even writers have editors, who sits there and re checks every word, those who fear the spell police.

spell police = someone who is lacking confidence, and must scrape the bottom of the barrell looking for a fault.

and don't forget to be dressed appropriately to be a spell policer.

Hmmmm, wouldn't know where to start with this characters spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc..

Hmmmm, wouldn't know where to start with this characters spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc..

Why don't you start on another forum.

• Like 1

You are off course entitled to your opinion regarding my manhood, something I see no need in proving to you. A man who has an opinion and feels the need to voice it on every subject under the sun is usually, in my "opinion" not worth listening too. Who am I to judge another man's relationship? What gives me the right? I'm not going to belittle a man's wife/partner online because I wouldn't do it to his face.

• Like 2

You are off course entitled to your opinion regarding my manhood, something I see no need in proving to you. A man who has an opinion and feels the need to voice it on every subject under the sun is usually, in my "opinion" not worth listening too. Who am I to judge another man's relationship? What gives me the right? I'm not going to belittle a man's wife/partner online because I wouldn't do it to his face.

you are right, but i never say anything here i will not say to someones face, so am i wrong

I see you've lent him one of your apostrophes already, and a dot from your last ellipsis.I always double-check my own writing when I criticise that of others, and even then, it's not normally enough to avoid embarrassment. Thank Heavens Bill Gates can spell embarrassment, eh? I had to look ellipsis up as well.

SC

• Like 1

you are right, but i never say anything here i will not say to someones face, so am i wrong

What about a member that sends you a PM like this... 'Is your mother still sucking Aboriginals off for grog money'

What about a member that sends you a PM like this... 'Is your mother still sucking Aboriginals off for grog money'

Clearly anyone that sends a message like that is imbalanced

I tend to agree, but they were the nice words that he was trying to sweet talk me with.

You should see the rest.